• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Badventurers (Comedy RP)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

You have been cordially invited to the Adventurer Gala for Heroes of the Sword, Sorcery, and other miscellaneous items. Please arrive at 7 PM sharp in formal attire.

Sincerely Yours,

Balthazar, The Grand Wizard

-You're an adventurer, well, you try to be. For some reason slaying monsters, rescuing maidens, and rolling for initiative just doesn't come easy to you. Are you an archer lacking depth-perception? A tone-deaf bard? A pacifistic barbarian? No matter, there are other, more confident adventurers that can get the job done. Unless when they're aren't. You were late to the Adventurer Gala and guess what? The whole place was in flames, nobody got out. Now, only you can stop the evil wizard Balthazar, that is, if you can manage to not die trying.

Hello everyone, as you may have guessed, this will be an rp for incompetent adventurers.​

Three pings in seventeen minutes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey there. I'm new to the website and rusty to RPing, but I'm interested. My only issues are that a) I'm shy as hell and b) my time is not always sparing, likely leading to irregular posting and the likes. Any comments on that?

Sure, but I think that's when we're going to fill up. Anyone else, I'm sorry, if someone doesn't make a CS in time to you could still get in also I might have a second recruitment.

Ehh, considering everything I may back out. Every 2-3 days I could do, but perhaps it's for the best. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back