• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bad Boys, Good Gals [Interest Check]

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
In a small town in California, teenagers go to school, most likely party, smoke, host drag races, make mistakes, get in trouble, etc. The most popular cliques are always hitting on one another, but very few hook-ups occur. (One clique for girls, one for boys, roleplayer's decision)

Typical bad boy, good girls RP, mixed with a cliche high school plot line. Nothing more, nothing less. (Think of Grease)

This could go either way, 1x1 or group RP. If you'd like to 1x1 this with me, I'd be totally chill with it.

This RP was pretty last minute, in the void of my bored-ness. I promise you I come up with better story lines, but I just want something that's vague; so it can expand into something bigger. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
CutiPii said:
Interested. <3
Ooh, I'm glad. :]

Any ideas for the clique name(s)? I'll take one that I like as my personal best, but it's all for fun.

DeadlyAbyss said:
Interested.

Any ideas for the clique name(s)? I'll take one that I like as my personal best, but it's all for fun.

CelestialBunny said:
Interested! ^w^

princxss said:
Yesssss, I'm definitely interested. (o'v'o)

Virgo said:
Totally Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back