• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back on here looking for rp partners! ^^ ( Mainly interested in Canon X oc)

XQueen_Of_AvalonX

Love like you
Hello i’ve haven't really been on here within the last few months so i’m looking to get back into roleplaying on her ^^ , i'm mainly craving some fandom role plays at the moment :3 here's a few things

i try my best to reply as frequently as possible
I don't mind doing multiple role plays at once ( for example two different chats going on)
I'm not going to point out if you make a grammar mistake. I'm not the type of person.
I love adding romance to role plays it spices things up a bit
looking for 18+ Role players
please be able to respond a couple of times a week if possible (i know life can get crazy)
i don't mind that ooc chat ^^
i Love doing Au ideas for rps
i personally don't mind role playing a lot of characters but please don't throw them all on me
I don't mind doubling
Please shoot me a message to respond to this ^^

Fandom's i'm currently want to do rps for and would appreciate someone role playing these characters! Craving in bold and with **

Star vs the forces of evil
Toffee

Gravity falls/ Reverse falls (Aged up)
Dipper

pokemon
Gary/Blue or Adaman

starfox
Wolf O'Donnell

Kingdom hearts
Riku

Legend of Zelda
Revali
Dark link

Fairy tail
Laxus Dreyar

**Undertale/ Mafia tale/ X tale
Sans/cross

**Delta Rune
Jevil

boku no hero academia
Midoriya, toshinori, or aizawa

Resident evil

Bug fables
Leif

Hazbin hotel
Alastor

Invader Zim (aged up)
Dib

Super mario
(mainly lugi mansion style roleplay)
Luigi, King boo (humanoid)

Will add more to list.​

Last edited:
Hello i’ve haven't really been on here within the last few months so i’m looking to get back into roleplaying on her ^^ , i'm mainly craving some fandom role plays at the moment :3 here's a few things

I don't mind doing multiple role plays at once ( for example two different chats going on)
I'm not going to point out if you make a grammar mistake. I'm not the type of person.
please be able to respond a couple of times a week if possible (i know life can get crazy)
i personally don't mind role playing a lot of characters but please don't throw them all on me
I don't mind doubling

Fandom's i'm currently want to do rps for and would appreciate someone role playing these characters! Craving in bold and with **

Toffee

*** Gravity falls/ Reverse falls (Aged up)
Dipper

pokemon
Gary/Blue

starfox
Wolf O'Donnell

Kingdom hearts
Riku

Legend of Zelda
Revali

Fairy tail
Laxus

Sans/cross

boku no hero academia
Midoriya, toshinori, or aizawa

**Resident evil

Bug fables
Leif

Demon Slayer
tanjiro

Will add more to list.​
Its been...so long since I've done a Gravity Falls role-play, and I feel like it would be pretty interesting!

Hello!

I noticed that the Resident Evil doesn't have any canon characters under it. Does that mean you're looking to do OCxOC or was that an accident?

Hello!

I noticed that the Resident Evil doesn't have any canon characters under it. Does that mean you're looking to do OCxOC or was that an accident?
Tbh I love all the characters and really couldn't choose lol but typically it would be between Chris or Leon however I wouldn't mind oc x OC when it comes to Resident evil.

I don't mind doubling

Toffee

*** Gravity falls/ Reverse falls (Aged up)
Dipper

pokemon
Gary/Blue

starfox
Wolf O'Donnell

Kingdom hearts
Riku

Legend of Zelda
Revali

Fairy tail
Laxus