• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back! Ignore the prefix

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hey guys! I'm back. I'm looking for a dark romance rp!

I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner that loves talking ooc and brainstorming up new plots that we'll both enjoy. But as with most things, I have a few rules:

1. I don't mind cussing at all I just start to mind it if it's used all of the time. Keep cussing to a minimum ^.^

2.If you don't wanna rp with me anymore, or just don't wanna do a certain plot anymore. Then just tell me and I'll understand. Then we can either just stop, or come to an agreement on a new plot.

3.Writing: I understand that all of us sometimes just fall blank, or our creativity runs low. But if you can't think of anything over a one liner then just leave it a lil bit and let me know! I'll understand, heck, I could even help you if need be.

4: I can't think of anything else as of yet. I'll come here to amend them at some point.

Plots:

THESE ROLEPLAYS DEAL WITH SOME VERY DARK THEMES. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUBJECTS SUCH AS DRUGS AND ABUSE THEN TELL ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. Thank you ^.^

I have a few plots. But if you wanna brainstorm something new then I'll definitely do that with you.

Modern|F x F|Romance

F1 is best friends with F2. They have been best friends for years and have shared everything with eachother. F1 starts to get feelings for F2 that are a little more intense than just friends. F2's parents dislike the idea of females being attracted to other females so F1 keeps her feelings bottled up. When F2 notices something off with F1 and asks her about it she refuses to answer, this hurts F2 and they end up falling out. F2 finds some new friends and with all of the secrets she has of F1, will they stay safe?

Modern|F x F|Romance

F1 is addicted to various drugs and substances. F2 cares a lot about F1 and tries to get her to stop but F1 won't even attempt to stop until she gets some rather bad news from a doctor.

So there it is. If you wanna rp then just leave a message below. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Hello there, I would definitely be interested! I like both plots, so if there is one you're wanting to try over the other, I would be down.

I love your second plot idea! Just send me message if you'd like to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back