• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 ⊹ ◦

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello lovelies! Before we start let me tell you a little bit about me!
I’ve been on a bit of hiatus and something rather upsetting has happened to me recently and I thought that if I threw myself into writing then I’d feel better, so basically you’re doing me a favor.​
⊹I’m 21 years old!​
⊹I’ve been writing for about my whole life! It’s more of a hobby rather than a profession but I think I’m pretty good.​
⊹I’ve been roleplaying for close to 7-8 years and I’ve loved every second of it.​
⊹I’m inexperienced with doubling up characters​
⊹My lack of experience with playing as males makes it hard for me to venture into that, my apologies.​
F/f is encouraged with me!
⊹I only fade to black, per site rules.​
⊹Ooc is vital for me! Please be able to hold a conversation with me in and out of plot planning.​
⊹I have a Pinterest full of mood boards and I will show you them. It’s be a plus if we could swap mood boards and such.​
⊹I can rapid fire reply but I do sometimes loose my muse so please bare with me.​
⊹I prefer to rp in the pms but I’m not above threads I just like pms.​
Things for you to keep in mind.
◦Please be at least 18 plus!​
◦Like I said before I can respond pretty quickly! I’d like my partner to do that same if not then at least once a day.​
◦I’d like for you to be able to mood board with me and swap aesthetics for our characters! This isn’t a requirement but please at least be able to tolerate me fangirling over our characters​
◦If you’re reading this, when pming me send me an emoji!!​
◦Help me with plotting! It’s very annoying doing everything by yourself.​
◦Be able to write at least a few paragraphs. I write about two, three so please be able to match!​
◦Use realistic faceclaims! No anime please​
◦ When you PM me please send me a writing sample! I will do the same if you ask me​

With out further ado, here are some plots !

none of the plots are mine unless stated otherwise.

all of these plots are either mxf or fxf!

The roles I want are bold and in italics
✞ A modern romeo/juliet plot?? where their parents are the heads of rival companies or are huge celebrities who have been in a known feud for years and they meet and try to sneak around in secret but there's paparazzi and tabloids​
✞ The apocalypse literally just started and our muses are in a long distance relationship and they are just scrambling trying to get across the city/state/country trying to get to each other?​
✞ A rough around the edges, con artist girl is doing dirty work for her shitty boyfriend and they decide to target a rich, wealthy, cocky sort of young socialite male/ female who feels like their life is a bit empty and redundant, and she may seem like she’s in this con artist game for the money (and she is, partly, because she grew up really poor and knows how it feels to starve) but she also has an unhealthy attachment to the boyfriend even though he treats her like crap and uses her to attract rich people, and then, on the night where she has dressed up and come up with a fake name and is about to make her move on the rich young women/man she realizes oh, they’re actually extremely attractive and cute and not like the other creepy old people she preys on? and oh, they’re actually extremely charismatic and witty and charming and kind of a dick, but not to her? and oh, now they’re kind of going out on multiple really amazing dates and spending tons of time together and she’s supposed to be digging for their deepest secrets and finding out numbers to their safes and stealing jewelry pieces they probably won’t miss and then one night, her wallet falls out of her bag and… OH, why is her name not the name that she said it was on her drivers license and why are their personal, private cartier bracelets engraved with their initials in there too and who the fuck is calling her phone?​
✞ Give me an apocalyptic hateship // it’s the end of the world, and muse a and muse b are the only two people alive, and they hate each other, but it’s either stick together or face the apocalypse alone. and slowly they start to do little intimate things like holding each other while they sleep, etc., but only at night when they’re feeling really vulnerable, and the darkness hides them from the world. and they have this unspoken agreement that they never talk about those intimate moments, but go right back to hating each other afterward/in the morning. bonus points if they finally give in to their unwanted feelings because they think the end is near, and almost immediately they run into more survivors. can be any kind of apocalypse.​
muse a has a big interview at a company to be a personal assistant, and has heard a lot about how the CEO is rude and cold through a friend. On their way to the interview they end up in the same elevator as muse b who looks young enough to also be there for the interview and starts asking them if they’re there for the same reason, and if they’ve heard how rude the CEO is and saying how if they got hired they’d whip him into shape. Muse b just laughs and nods before heading off in a different direction on the same floor when they arrive. Cue 20 minutes later and when muse a gets called in to their interview and they’re left face to face with muse b, the CEO of the company.​
✞ muse a and muse b decide to leave everything behind in their lives (whatever that may entail) to run away together. the destination might be unknown but the road together brings out new dreams, aspirations, and a newfound relationship between muse a and muse b. there is site seeing, sleeping in cars, fast food stops, and long talks in the middle of the night. there’s struggling for money, not knowing where they’ll go next, and even wondering if they should turn back.(craving!!)​
✞ I have an idea based roughly around a Fxf female pairing, which is also based around the handmaids tale? And also this lifetime movie I’m watching as I’m writing. Basically it’s muse a is married to this really powerful yet dangerous man. Muse b is the assistant of this powerful man who wants to take him down and get revenge for something that happened in her past. So the roleplay would be about those two characters relationship and how muse B convinces Muse A to ruin their husband and take revenge because he is a bit of an b hole and through that process they fall in love ya da ya da romance.​
✞ (my idea) I really want a plot where muse A is a princess of one kingdom, and muse b is the princess/prince of another one and muse A is forced to marry Muse b brother as a treaty between the two countries. Muse a and muse B hate each other, they’re always at each other’s throats, but they secretly start falling for each other, give me witty banter and sarcastic remarks Muse A and Muse B start falling for each other, behind Muse Bs brothers back and it makes for a complicated wedding. (Craving !!)
✞ all i want is a bonnie and clyde inspired plot like say muse a and muse b have been (best) friends for a while and they each have their own issues with friends and family and life itself really and decide to run away together? only problem is that they only have a small amount of money so it all starts out with tiny lil ‘hey let’s steal some food and drinks in order to not starve’ but they get a rush from it and it quickly turns into actual robberies with guns and masks and all that good stuff. their friendship could turn into something more; just gimme living in a car, watching the sunset and travelling around the country, smoking w*ed & drinking stolen booze and falling asleep underneath the stars.​
✞ two friends (m/f or f/f) they work at a hotel. And they get into all kinds of shenanigans together. Stay in empty suites together. They use the pool during after hours. The boss is out on business trips most of the time so they are in charge of keeping things in order when really all they’re doing is basically living for free and meeting people who stay the night/weekend/or however long. Just crazy fun that sometimes lands them in trouble (they witness things that they wish they hadn’t)(they find money to go out on fancy dates)(they meet people of all kinds)​
Bonus:they might have a crush on each other and during their adventures, these crushes only grown with time.​
Tiny ideas:
A storm is delaying our flight home and i’m afraid of thunder, please talk to me while we wait.​
I came to stop this street fight because that really big punch you just recieved made me scream at a cashier. Also are you injured?’ AU​
If you have any other ideas let me know I’m always open for new ones 💗✨

Last edited:
I’m open to new plots if you don’t like the ones I have up already up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back