• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back and Searching Longterm

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hello everyone! As the title states I've been MIA for awhile on the rp scene. Not just on this site but in general. I've only got one active role play going and I'd love to find a few more! I'm primarily a Fandom rp'er but depending on the plot I might possibly go for an original one!

So before I get into some of what I'd like to role play I'm just going to state some things.

+ I'm looking for something literate. What I mean by this is that I'm looking for stories with multiple paragraphs per character. At least something more than one paragraph anyway. I understand writers block and sometimes it's more dialogue focused/etc I just mean in general. I just tend to loose interest if it's constantly super short posts.

+ I use email mainly but I'm willing to do threads or even try pm. I'm pretty open! I just don't use I'M enough to do something through that other than maybe ooc chat.

+ I love making friends so don't hesitate to message me something not rp related. Or heck I love plotting so we could even do that too!

+ I prefer to play female but I'm open to doubling! I'm willing to try pretty much any canon male and there's only a few I feel iffy about. So just ask and I'll let you know if I think I can play them :)

+ My preference is canon x oc. Now I know some hate this but I promise I'm not looking to make some Mary Sue character! I actually love drama, anguish, conflict, and to me a Mary sue really doesn't mix with that very well! I'm willing to try canon x canon or oc x oc for your pair though if your willing to accommodate my canon x oc :)

Fandom
I'm just going to list the male canon I would like someone to play for my oc. If you wanna double just ask about others!

Star Wars (7/8)
Okay so for those interested... I HAVE seen all of the movies but the originals were all from years ago, I'm not very well knowledged in the world but if your willing to work with me I'd love to do this! I can try to attempt a canon in return I may just need a minute to get into the groove of things.

Kylo Ren
Poe (this is more a secondary crave)

Walking Dead

Daryl

VD/The Originals

Klaus
Kol (again this is more a secondary crave)

WWE

Dean
Seth

Twilight

Alec
Emmett (maybe)

The 100
Bellamy

AHS Roanoke

Ambrose

I’d do a Star Wars rp with you! I have NOT seen the new Star Wars movie but I’ve seen the force awakens. I can play Kylo Ren :) I have a female oc but I don’t have anyone to pair her with. PM me and we can chat about it!

Hello! I’m willing to double up on twilight. I’m not too familiar with Alec, but I would be willing to give it a try or play Emmett for you!

Hello! I’m willing to double up on twilight. I’m not too familiar with Alec, but I would be willing to give it a try or play Emmett for you!
Hey! I'd love to do something twilight :)

Who would you like me to play? And that's fine! I know he isn't mentioned much so don't sweat it.

I would be interested in doubling up on the walking dead. I'll play Daryl!

Sweet! Who would you like me to play? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back