『 B L A N K 』

『 B L A N K 』

After T.A.R.A. has taken your mind off from the strange happening in the bathroom, you headed towards the closed window - the one marked with the x-shaped electrical tape. The closer you get, the clearer you see a small lump covered by the tape. Your curiosity, once more, gets ahead of you. Within a quick moment, you try to unveil whatever was lodged within there by tearing out the tape. After a short while, you finally discover what it was - a bullet belonging to a time before the Executors were even an idea. It did not seem to be usable as ammo, but something strange about it made you keep it.

Executor BLANKVitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

You were done now, there was nothing left to check. Or was there?

[1] Check the door.

[2] Initiate Executor Operation No. 007-1893401.

[2] As long as nothing really interesting happens, we'll probably pass the door anyways...

『 B L A N K 』

You have explored every possible option in your first idle location. Achievement "There May Be Loot" received. Well done, players.

Ah, yes. The door with the wrecked doorknob. The door without any other way of opening it other than using brute force.

You would have not noticed it if you did not take one last glimpse of your surroundings. Of course, being the curious person that you are, you wonder why the hell it is in that state. "T.A.R.A.", you say.

"Yes, User
BLANK?", T.A.R.A. immediately answers back.

"The door seems to be broken. Any info on that?", you continue, as you took out you P.E.T. from your pocket and face the screen towards the door.

"It is not broken, User
BLANK.", she says.

This hypes up your intrigue even further. If the door is not broken, then why in the world is there a wrecked doorknob on it?

"The broken doorknob is a disguise.", T.A.R.A. continues. "Place your hand on the doorknob and you will see."

You do exactly what she said. And as surprising as it may seem, you don't feel the doorknob. In fact, your hand went through the doorknob, simply because it was a hologram! As you extended your hand further, your palm soon touched a strange metal like surface on the door. You tried to figure out what it was but before you could even come up with a guess, a robotic voice, much like T.A.R.A.'s, immediately echoed from the door.

"User recognized. Executor
BLANK. Opening door.", it said.

The door slid open with the sound of soft whirs in the background.

With this, you decided that you were ready to start your mission. "T.A.R.A., initiate Executor Operation No. 007-1893401.", you said.

"Initiating.", T.A.R.A. quickly replied. "Decrypting data. Mission Location: Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego. Distance from Current Location: 30 miles"

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

"Understood.", you say, and quickly head out of the room, as the door automatically closed behind you. As you exit the place, you wind up in an isolated alley, with two modes of transportation before you - a sleek, black car, and a motor of the same caliber and color.

[1] The black BMW M3.

[2] The black Victory Vegas 8-Ball.

[3] I'll take a cab on the nearby street.

[4] I'll walk.

[5] Write-in

Last edited by a moderator:
Any possibility we could combine [2] and [4]? I'd like to walk the motorcycle instead of riding on it, just so we don't miss anything by the roadside.

Silanon said:
Any possibility we could combine [2] and [4]? I'd like to walk the motorcycle instead of riding on it, just so we don't miss anything by the roadside.
If this is possible, I change me vote to this.

Silanon said:
I'll consider this as a write-in.

Silanon said:
[5] I vote this as well

Silanon said:
This!

『 B L A N K 』

You look like a super badass bike rider in those action movies. Achievement "I Am From Tron" received.

You take the bike, and surprisingly, the key was already there, as if it was waiting for use. You don't think twice, and immediately went off with it. But you did not ride it, you simply walked it alongside you.

You left the alley like this. As you walked with your newly acquired bike, you saw that your location was so isolated, that it looked much like a ghost town. Sure, there were houses everywhere, but you found no evidence that there were other people. There were no lights turned on in the houses, nor were there any noises to signify activity. There was nothing but silence. You would have investigated about this, but you were on a mission.

After so many lefts and rights, you finally arrive at a main road. The traffic does not really matter, it is far from making any impact at all. Cars move without any obstruction, as do the other forms of transportation.

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

T.A.R.A. finally spoke. Again. "User BLANK, I recommend using your acquired vehicle."

[1] Ride the bike to Beal Street.

[2] Walk more for a while.

[2] We almost have the next achievement unlocked, I can feel it - just a few more steps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back