『 B L A N K 』

[4] Try to locate a different way in from what was presented.

Last edited by a moderator:
[2]

Maybe she'll be useful for once - if not, we'll at least get another great dialog out of it :)

『 B L A N K 』

Executor Operation No. 007-1893401

Mission Objectives:

□ Get to Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego.

□ Assassinate Philip Terrel.

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Vitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo: ▌

“T.A.R.A”, you call out to her as you remove the P.E.T. from your pocket and hold it with your right hand.

“Yes, User BLANK?”, T.A.R.A. immediately responds as the interface turns on.

“Can you use this unused socket for anything?”, you ask your P.E.T. A.I., hoping that there would be some sort of technological assistance she could offer other than her witty and sarcastic commentary.

A plug suddenly emerged at the back of the P.E.T., along with the sounds of soft whirring and beeping. “Of course, User BLANK. I am T.A.R.A., after all. The greatest of all P.E.T. A.I.s!”, T.A.R.A. answer back to you. “Now, please plug the P.E.T. onto the socket.”

You comply. As soon as it was fully plugged in, the interface turned black, and various random characters and symbols began to run up and down the screen.

“Routing access points. Bypassing firewall. Securing servers. Encrypting data.”, T.A.R.A. says in her robotic voice once more. After a short while, a medium volume ping echoes through your mask. “Okay, User BLANK, we now have access to every functioning tech inside the building. What do you need me to do?”

You are impressed. You have a pretty good A.I. But important matters must be pressed.

[1] “Find me a way in undetected.”

[2] “Shut down all lights and cameras.”
[3] “Check for security measures and disable them.”
[4] “Scan the entire building for hostiles.”

[3] sounds good - as soon as we can move freely, we'll be able to find our way in. There might be noone in there, but in that case we'll at least finish the secondary objective, right?

B L A N K

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

“Check for any security measures.”, you say to T.A.R.A.

“Understood. Scouting server.”, she said in her monotonous robotic voice.

“And when you find any, disable them.”, you continued.

“10 Security measures found. Bypassing firewall. Reconstructing system code.”, T.A.R.A. said, her voice being accompanied by random beeps and boops. “Security measures disabled.”

“Good, now get yourself out of the server.”, you say to her.

The plug of the P.E.T. retracts, as T.A.R.A. replied to you, “I have logged out, User BLANK. Are you going to infiltrate the building now?”

“Yes.”, you take the P.E.T. back to your pocket. “With the security measures gone, I can easily enter the building and reach my target.”

[1] Enter the building through the holes.

[2] Destroy the front door’s lock and enter the building.

[3] Locate a different entry point.

[4] Write-in. 

[2] We mostly just wanted to disable the security measures to seem smart, we're not actually sneaky.

[3] We spent so much time on looking around everywhere, a little more won't hurt.

B L A N K

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

“Very well.”, T.A.R.A. responded. “I shall restrict transmission volume into the mask.”

You take a quick look around once more, trying to decide which route you will take in entering the building. Destroying the door’s lock will be sending off quite the noise, and you wouldn’t want to alert the enemy, so that option is out. The holes in the walls seem to be quite difficult to enter, due to the various steel wires and broken glasses. You cross that out of your choices.

Without any other route to go, you decide to scan the building once more for more possible entry points. After a short stroll, you caught sight of an air vent, with room enough for you to crawl in.

You don’t hesitate - you quickly and carefully removed its cover, and crawled into the vent, heading to wherever it may lead you. Your movements in the vent were done with precision and skill, so very little to no sounds were heard. After a while, you finally reached another vent cover. You shoved it gently, and thanks to its age and rust, the cover fell off quite quickly.

You exit the vent, and find yourself in some strange room. It might be a storage room, due to its small size, and the amount of shelves it had. There were a few unopened boxes left on the corners, and on the shelves, some broken items such as screwdrivers, tin cans, etc. The door leading outside the room is blocked by a chair, with some metal debris atop of it.

Finally you are in the abandoned factory. Now, you just have to find your way to Philip Terrel.

[1] Remove the blockage and exit the room.

[2] Search the shelves for any usable items.

[3] Search the boxes for any usable items.

[4] Write-in.

[2] Everyone knows that important quest objects are always stored away at eye level, right between broken things that make them seem even more epic than they really are. Boxes in corners only hold life-saving healing potions - why would we need those?

B L A N K

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Ammo: ▌▌

You’ve decided that the boxes were more likely to give you something useful, rather than the messy shelves. You talks a short walk around, and gather all the three unopened boxes, their labels withered through time but they still have some differences.

The first one had some left overs of tape scattered on its edges. That was not really a hindrance, for the stickiness of these tapes has already faded away. You easily opened the box. Inside it, was a rusty set of nuts and bolts. You most certainly did not need that, so you moved onto the others.

The second box has some tiny holes on its surface, but they were so small that you can’t even get a peek of what’s inside. Once more, you open it with much ease. There was a lot of foam in there, which seems to be a protective membrane for something. After a short while of removing enough foam, you find a frame. In it, was the picture of four people dressed in what seems to be military attires. This doesn’t seem to be of use right now, but this could prove to be valuable information in the future, so you took a picture of it using your P.E.T.

As the image was saved, T.A.R.A. spoke in mask volume. “What is this user BLANK? Your family picture?”

“I don’t know.”, you reply. “But I think it will be useful sometime later.”

“Very well.”, T.A.R.A. answered back. “I will keep it in a secure storage.”

Finally, the last one left. Its surface had some faded colored markings on it, presumably regarding something about handling with care or a precaution. With this in mind, you open it with caution. What was revealed to be inside was a small black case. You took it out with careful handling, then slowly opened it. Inside it was a bullet compatible with your P.E.W. and a piece of paper containing the code “RJXC-B6WT-XEHG”.

You, then, left the room, taking both the bullet and the code with you. Beyond the storage room was a corridor somewhere in the first floor of the factory. There’s a slightly opened door just straight ahead, although you might need to do a bit of maneuvering through the debris. There’s also a stairway to the upper levels on your left, but using it may prove to be rather difficult due to some destruction it has received. There’s a room near to you, but the entrance is blocked by a number of broken lockers.

[1] Try to enter the blocked room.

[2] Use the stairs to head to the upper levels.

[3] Make your way towards the opened door.

[4] Write-in.

First ask Tara if she knows anything about either the bullet or the code - feels kind of random to find those in a chocolate factory. Then things get rather complicated. [3] is clearly a trap, since it's the obvious way. [2] gets us exactly where we want to be - we're a sharpshooter after all, so we want the height advantage - therefore, don't take that way either, it'll be a trap as well.

Seems like we should search the blocked room for the second bonus mission first.

First ask Tara if she knows anything about either the bullet or the code - feels kind of random to find those in a chocolate factory. Then things get rather complicated. [3] is clearly a trap, since it's the obvious way. [2] gets us exactly where we want to be - we're a sharpshooter after all, so we want the height advantage - therefore, don't take that way either, it'll be a trap as well.

Seems like we should search the blocked room for the second bonus mission first.

Seconded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back