Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

I'm loving this story!

There is so much going with different characters, nations and plots, and yet it just works and I'm not sure why.

Everyone's posts leave me either holding my breath, laughing or blushing madly.

Lakita said:
it was fun while it lasted robyn!
if no one else takes your character I think I'll try taking her up. I think that she's very interesting and her story hasn't been finished yet ;)

on the other hand, things have finally settled down-ish. had to buy a new mouse though b/c for some reason it seems to have gone missing through all the boxes in my NEW house. lol
Seraphina will live!

I also read that second part three times and thought, "Well Lakita, that's a cold pet owner of you."

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]@KingAdrock
"Fish fucker" had me dying. Seriously. Moutain dew came out my nose. Whole post was entertaining. Bravo, fellas.

[/QUOTE]
I found it equally hilarious.

Zuka said:
I'm loving this story!
There is so much going with different characters, nations and plots, and yet it just works and I'm not sure why.

Everyone's posts leave me either holding my breath, laughing or blushing madly.
it works because I put in insane amounts of work behind the scenes making sure everything ties together and has a point/reason for happening. ;)

Lmao I joke,it's also because you are all such great writers and really accommodating.

Seriously guys, I have never had the pleasure of GMing a RP where I had to correct people so little. You all get everything just like that, and always seem to know where I'm going with plot points and story arcs. It's been amazing.

KingAdrock said:
Seriously guys, I have never had the pleasure of GMing a RP where I had to correct people so little. You all get everything just like that, and always seem to know where I'm going with plot points and story arcs. It's been amazing.
We're good boys and girls!? :D

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]@KingAdrock
"Fish fucker" had me dying. Seriously. Moutain dew came out my nose. Whole post was entertaining. Bravo, fellas.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I was quite please myself when that racial insult came to me. It's been fun coming up with new slang and thinking about words or ideas that wouldn't apply to Azae.

I HAVE RETURNED!

Sorry about the length of my absence. What was supposed to be a simple weekend of partying in New Orleans turned into a full week spent in New Orleans, a broken arm (not mine), an accidental marriage (also not mine), and an interesting story that may or may not be blackmail material someday (totally mine).

Darkfeather21 said:
I HAVE RETURNED!
Sorry about the length of my absence. What was supposed to be a simple weekend of partying in New Orleans turned into a full week spent in New Orleans, a broken arm (not mine), an accidental marriage (also not mine), and an interesting story that may or may not be blackmail material someday (totally mine).
Throw in a midget and a pregnancy and you got yourself a party.

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]Throw in a midget and a pregnancy and you got yourself a party.

[/QUOTE]
I think movies have been a made about such wild scenarios.

latest

FALSE ALARM! I decided not to leave this Rp. I can at least do this RP since it goes slow and won't affect my schedule but this will be the only RP that I'm on for now. I realized I can't go on without you guys.

@Zuka prepare for more cattiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robyn Banks] [IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/b/b7/I'm_just_kidding.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130404223007[/IMG] FALSE ALARM! I decided not to leave this Rp. I can at least do this RP since it goes slow and won't affect my schedule but this will be the only RP that I'm on for now. I realized I can't go on without you guys. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] prepare for more cattiness.
Bitchin' xD

Update: !!!

-There is now an NPC description for Syler Hazule in the Neutral Characters tab under Others/Travelers. Check it out, it's written by the lovely @Lakita

-I am finished with the years 1-350 in the new timeline. Only 119 years left to go and then I can unleash up on you all to read. When the new timeline comes out I will then begin working on a nation description for Talichan and people will be able to create Talichani characters.

-Still looking for people to bang out a few NPC bios like the Syler Hazule one done by Lakita. PM me if you aren't busy and this would interest you. Some of them are pretty bad ass.

Updates: !!!

-There is now an Update tab! It includes what city/country each character is in, who is with who, and what time it is relative to that character. If you notice, the times seem to be wacky because some people are further ahead/moving faster in their plots than others so they are not necessarily the "real" times. Some people may be a bit in the past and some a bit in the future, but we will all stick within 48 hours of each other as a group. When we make huge leaps forward in time I will be alerting everyone and they will all fast forward at the same time.

-The format of the update tab is a work in progress. It's just something I threw together. If you have any suggestions or thinks something is missing for it don't hesitate to let me know!

Me + Dirk are a little behind but with our post hopefully done by today we should be catching up. :P

EDIT: Done! Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates: !!!

-There is now NPC descriptions for Indorian General Gethario El-Wazzi and Second Lieutenant of the Holy Knights of Azae Arturia Vanguard. Check them out. I need someone to help me write out the description for the First Lieutenant, Kira Bamalu. If that would interest you let me know.

-Remember I said @Lakita was working on a new map? Well here's a sneak peek. It's still not completely finished but it's almost there. I think it look wonderful, what do you guys think?

q5xkEQ7.jpg

KingAdrock said:
-Remember I said @Lakita was working on a new map? Well here's a sneak peek. It's still not completely finished but it's almost there. I think it look wonderful, what do you guys think?

q5xkEQ7.jpg

It's awesome! Way much better then the old one!

Lakita said:
Me + Dirk are a little behind but with our post hopefully done by today we should be catching up. :P
EDIT: Done! Sorry for the delay.
Don't you ever apologize for anything you wonderful human being

update: !!!

-You've all finally got to see your first looks at both Queen Gayana and Miranda. I reread my post and I'm a little dissatisfied with how short the conversation/meeting with General Leonard is. I'm going to go back and add some juicy bits and make it a bit longer. I even have an idea for Miranda to say something to Leonard that will really freak him out, something Gayana doesn't understand. It will still end on the same note so @too much idea and @Robyn Banks can continue as they were. I'll probably tag everyone when I edit later tonight in case they want to read it (It's good to see how creepy Miranda is) During that, @Crucified Fear , I'll finish that post in PM with a couple paragraphs acknowledging Kael calling out to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back