Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Zuka said:
Lilly sweety.
Aww I'm sure with practice he might get better.

Or maybe he could convince Sef to do it xD
Well euh... Sef is bottom... so he really doesn't know what to do :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Savagai said:
Well euh... Sef is bottom... so he really doesn't know what to do :P
I didn't expect that actually, not with Rufus crying as he did. x3

I could be totally mean and once she has the baby refuse to give it up to him. That would be a plot twist and a half

Update: I want to make sure everyone is staying consistent with time.

To help everyone it's about 2 am in Indoria, 4 am in Kildra, 6 am in Libertia, and 8 am in Roadalia.

We will make leaps forward in time but we will do so together as a group and predetermined by me.

Hi! :3 umm…

Name : Dariela Zulton

Race : Nomasdae-Kildran (Nomasdae Mother; Kildran Father)

Weapon of choice : Dariela has a passion for anything pointy. From a beautifully crafted dagger, to a pointy kebab stick, her long fingers can easily manipulate the sharp pointed weapon to her advantage. She has a collection of pointed weapons in her secret hiding place in the desert. However, she has a dagger under her loose pants at all times. She stole the dagger from an official when she was 16 years old, the dagger is light and thin. It's silver, it holds a crest, unknown to the eyes of Dariela.

Personality : A marshmallow, compared to anyone else. Dariela is a charming, bubbly, teenager born and raised near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Indoria. She always has a smug grin on her face, regardless of who she's talking to. She's kind and loving. She trusts people easily… despite her trying to act tough. She's gullible and easily manipulated. She's easily offended, but not quick to tears. She'll pout and throw tantrums until she gets what she wants. She's extremely talkative and blunt. She says what she wants to say, and she's very open to options.

Dariela absolutely loathes the racism she experiences day by day. It's not easy being a "half breed", as the call it. Nonetheless, she faces them with a smile and a playful wink. She steals from the rich and gives to the poor. Despite her out-going and carefree nature, she calculates every single theft she's going to make. She doesn't go somewhere with more than a 65% chance of getting caught. She's quite lucky.

Description : Dariela has dark dreads, decorated in gold. She has black eyes, a dark complexion, full smug-looking lips, perfectly white teeth, highly arched eyebrows, and a tattoo on her arm. She's 5"5, with a lean, and slightly muscular body. Perfect for getting away and blending in.

Background : Dariela was born in the outskirts of Indoria, by her Nomasdae mother. They were assissted by the poor, and accepted by the poor. Dariela's mother took care of the baby until she was 13 years old. Growing up, Dariela would often wander alone in Indoria. Observing people, watching the different Classes everyday and wondering why cant everyone have the same things. When she gets too near the Capitol, things get worse. She always gets shooed away by the people, not wanting to see her. Considering her an abomination, a big error in the course of nature. She didn't understand why, and it irks her. She often wonders about her Kildran father. Where he is, who he is… why did he even go at it with her mother. She'd look for him, too. Sometimes.

She grew up far from the Capitol. Far from the people who hate her existence. She grew up in a nice poor community where everyone accepted each other for who they are. She was surrounded by trusting and relliable people, ergo her gullible and carefree nature.

When she was 12, she wandered alone near the Capitol, and for the first time, she saw a thief getting caught. It was brutal. The thief was stripped off of his clothes, everything stolen was lain on the ground, and the thief was beaten to a pulp before dragged further in the Capitol. Mesmerized by the turn of events, she thought of the possibilities of her becoming a thief.

She left her mother by the time she reached 13. Saying that she'll make her life better. Her mother, kind woman that she is, couldn't say no to her.

She started stealing from the middleclass people. She did that for a while, until she realized that it wasn't the middle class that she should be stealing from. They served their purpose, by stealing from the middle class, her skills were sharpened. She stole from the upperclassmen eversince.

She was discovered by the underground systems when she was 14. They called her "The Sand Storm". Whenever she had inside jobs, she'd always leave her signature. A bunch of sand everywhere. Thus her name, Sand Storm. It started off as an annoyance to her. It wasn't like she did it on purpose, it's just that it's the desert. And there. Is. Sand. Everywhere. She tried to clean it up during her early years of theft, but it became a chore. So she embraced her signature and she's become well known for it.

Updates: !!!

-Everyone please, let's welcome back @bottlecap! He's returning to us as Jason V'Arnak! He thought he could get away, but we brought him back.

-Everyone, while you're here, say hello to our two new members, @Darkfeather21 as Shasashi and @CharmyPie as Dariela!

-I am currently working on a 7th nation (and new race and religion) that I will take some time working into the timeline and map. It should have little to no effect on our current plots, but will give us a much more rich world. I will also be adding about 100 years to the timeline, making the current year 469 instead of 369. This again should have little effect on our story, but I wanted some more history and time to add different wars and skirmishes. It will take me a while, and may not be up to read until the end of the weekend or longer.

The working name of the country is Talichan and with the Talichani people. It will be lightly based on/ influenced by Native Americans.

@Savagai Damn why is he so aggressive xD

KingAdrock said:
Updates: !!!
-Everyone please, let's welcome back @bottlecap! He's returning to us as Jason V'Arnak! He thought he could get away, but we brought him back.

-Everyone, while you're here, say hello to our two new members, @Darkfeather21 as Shasashi and @CharmyPie as Dariela!

-I am currently working on a 7th nation (and new race and religion) that I will take some time working into the timeline and map. It should have little to no effect on our current plots, but will give us a much more rich world. I will also be adding about 100 years to the timeline, making the current year 469 instead of 369. This again should have little effect on our story, but I wanted some more history and time to add different wars and skirmishes. It will take me a while, and may not be up to read until the end of the weekend or longer.

The working name of the country is Talichan and with the Talichani people. It will be lightly based on/ influenced by Native Americans.
Ooooo makes me want to make a second character

Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34303-savagai/ said:
@Savagai[/URL] Damn why is he so aggressive xD
Well, you know, drugs

Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34303-savagai/ said:
@Savagai[/URL] Damn why is he so aggressive xD
You are certainly welcome to create one to use later on in this story!

@bottlecap

I really want to see Jason somehow find out about my T'Odis girl Lilly being kinapped at 12 and turned into a Kildran sex slave for 4 years.

I just imagine this beast of a man striding into the Estate like. "THE LORD, BRING TO ME, NOW! NO T'ODIS GIRL SHALL BE SLAVE!"

the image is just eye watering beautiful as he bashes skulls in.

KingAdrock said:
You are in the cast section! Your face claim is in her description and everything looks great. Looking forward to getting you posting! :D
Tomorrow morning I'd think of something by then! :D

(I think that's 9 hours from now)

Darkfeather21 said:
༼ノಠل͟ಠ༽ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Say that again, son...

I kid, I kid.
STUPID AMERICANS

KingAdrock said:
Take a wild guess where this big guy is from lol.
I'm from Massachusetts! :D
Well, Massachutetts? That is a small country next to Boliva etc. right? Panama is also there ;p

KingAdrock said:
Take a wild guess where this big guy is from lol.
I'm from Massachusetts! :D
hehe, where else do you get to graduate in a rink?

is it Massachusetts that's known for cheese or is that Wisconsin?

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to all the new people! Hope you guys have fun rping with our group! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back