Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Windows95Toaster said:
Aight. I got invited to this and I'm down. It is 4:14am, no coffee yet, and I'm going to pester @King Ad Rock to explain to me what I be doing here.
Newb of newbs; I hope I am welcomed with open arms ;)
Coffee? You should switch to cocaine. Way more efficient.

@too much idea @Robyn Banks @Zuka and everyone else who is following what is going on in Roadalia. The second draft of my Queen Gayana post with more juicier dialogue/arguing between the Queen, Leonard, and Miranda has been added, along with a really creepy comment to Leonard from Miranda. I suggest you all check it out if you haven't read it yet, or have read the first draft! But this also means that that post is completely finished and too much idea and robyn can post their next post, which should bring us immediately to the secret midnight meeting!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]Coffee? You should switch to cocaine. Way more efficient.

[/QUOTE]
Too bad I'm allergic to the concept of overdosing lmao.

Lakita said:
Welcome newcomer!
Me and Dirk should be getting our post up soon too.
Sahweet.

I'll have a profile up tonight. Already did first post. Gonna amp it up and do that sweet sweet profile and y'all can have a gander when I deposit it.

Anyone have established relationships already going? I did read profiles but alas it was 4:00am or so and my brain did not want to store information except for 'stare at screen and vape' for most of the morn. Hah.

Gonna catch up on the post reading and I'm sick amped to be a part of this. Thx!

When this thread forgets to notify you so you miss posts and you have to read up :(

LILLY/RUFUS POST IN THE WORKS

CUTENESS TO THIS CRAZY MADNESS

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
When this thread forgets to notify you so you miss posts and you have to read up :(
LILLY/RUFUS POST IN THE WORKS

CUTENESS TO THIS CRAZY MADNESS
It's so amazing :)

GayxSlavegirl is an awesome combination :P

Thanks everyone, I'm way stoked! So I've got a runaway Parshumian who's been on the mainland for a couple years. Not sure if she would have stayed in T'Odis or wandered, so she could be anywhere. I'm thinking she took to fishing and uses the money she makes to stay in small inns, paying her way across the continent and its libraries. Any ideas on where I should stick her?

Edin said:
Thanks everyone, I'm way stoked! So I've got a runaway Parshumian who's been on the mainland for a couple years. Not sure if she would have stayed in T'Odis or wandered, so she could be anywhere. I'm thinking she took to fishing and uses the money she makes to stay in small inns, paying her way across the continent and its libraries. Any ideas on where I should stick her?
Woo so many choices!

You could have had her travel to Iorn for the yearly tournaments and festivals going on. @bottlecap s Jason is currently there, serving the Lord of the city. He is also T'Odis.

Or she could be in Nevos where @Zuka s Lilly and @Savagai s Rufus currently are. Rufus is the noble son of that city's Lord and Lilly is the T'Odis slave his father bought for him. She could be passing through when Garnerge gets there and causes havoc!

King Ad Rock]Woo so many choices! You could have had her travel to Iorn for the yearly tournaments and festivals going on. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35907-bottlecap/ said:
@bottlecap[/URL] s Jason is currently there, serving the Lord of the city. He is also T'Odis.

Or she could be in Nevos where @Zuka s Lilly and @Savagai s Rufus currently are. Rufus is the noble son of that city's Lord and Lilly is the T'Odis slave his father bought for him. She could be passing through when Garnerge gets there and causes havoc!
That Garnerge! he's such a rascal.

Trying to get in on this action. Have a post more or less written but gotta edit some sheit first. Any ideas where I can pop a hapless scholar assassin with a penchant for booze and women? He just poofed away from a recent 'conquest' and he's on his lonesome at a slow pace. Maybe he jilts into the area that this big Garnerge motherf***er is at just in time to get swept away to jail-land since Libertards think he helped slaughter a bunch of mofos.

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]So Pokemon GO is addictive.
I've named my Pidgeotto "Hawk Hogan." I'm very proud of this.

[/QUOTE]
Bahaha I downloaded it to try it, but I was way too lazy to walk around. Pretty disgraceful.

A

Windows95Toaster said:
Trying to get in on this action. Have a post more or less written but gotta edit some sheit first. Any ideas where I can pop a hapless scholar assassin with a penchant for booze and women? He just poofed away from a recent 'conquest' and he's on his lonesome at a slow pace. Maybe he jilts into the area that this big Garnerge motherf***er is at just in time to get swept away to jail-land since Libertards think he helped slaughter a bunch of mofos.
Another drinking womanizer?

World Stahp with the hot men ;-;

Ok now that the proth the derpinger of derp is out in the open, lets get some ideas flowing -hands out questionnaire to the characters-

1) has he attempted to assassinate you or someone you know? are you going to attempt to sue in a court of fantasy law with ancient statue board members and a judge made out of 'magical feces' who talks through a singing cat? no?..yes?

2) do you enjoy the sight of a naked butt in the morning....leaving quickly and taking all your quills?

3) are you prepared to handle him hitting on you, regardless of your gender or orientation, at any given time? no? ...yes?...yes.

4) will there be a time where you may need a shoulder to cry on? if so, can that shoulder be bare as a baby's ass?

5) what are you feelings on gratuitous violence? -circles this one, exclamation points-

6) if you are a child or a minor, or with a child and or minor, will it mortify you for life if he carries you on his shoulders? this one is important.

7) can you handle Man Feelings?

8) last question; are you prepared to get stabbed in the throat if you attempt to hit and/or kill and/or trespass against someone who is weaker than you? yes? ok then.

Windows95Toaster said:
Ok now that the proth the derpinger of derp is out in the open, lets get some ideas flowing -hands out questionnaire to the characters-
1) has he attempted to assassinate you or someone you know? are you going to attempt to sue in a court of fantasy law with ancient statue board members and a judge made out of 'magical feces' who talks through a singing cat? no?..yes?

2) do you enjoy the sight of a naked butt in the morning....leaving quickly and taking all your quills?

3) are you prepared to handle him hitting on you, regardless of your gender or orientation, at any given time? no? ...yes?...yes.

4) will there be a time where you may need a shoulder to cry on? if so, can that shoulder be bare as a baby's ass?

5) what are you feelings on gratuitous violence? -circles this one, exclamation points-

6) if you are a child or a minor, or with a child and or minor, will it mortify you for life if he carries you on his shoulders? this one is important.

7) can you handle Man Feelings?

8) last question; are you prepared to get stabbed in the throat if you attempt to hit and/or kill and/or trespass against someone who is weaker than you? yes? ok then.
Our characters must meet-they are quite similar (at least where scholarly shenanigans are concerned)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back