• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Axiom: A Sci-Fantasy Pathfinder Campaign [ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS]

I could do a cleric; what are the domains of this god Metatron?  It sounds like that would be the best one to select to fit in with the rest of the party.

I was hoping that Healing was in that list; its my favorite Domain.  Let me look over the choices available to me.

He would have to be, with Law and Good as two of his Domains.

I presume that Metatron is Lawful Good?

He is. In fact I think he's the only deity that's Lawful Good, but I can't recall for sure what alignments I gave all of them (and most of them were designed without alignment in mind per say)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like all we need now is a Rogue and Wizard to round off the game.

Alright, then, let's see who else still needs to make their CS:

Both of you have begun working on character concepts:
@ARSENIC
@Blu3

These three have declared interest but I'm unsure about their status:
@cinderfloof
@Daimao
@vinom

I'm thinking we might try to shoot for a saturday start? Do you guys think that'd work?

From what I've seen (haven't read the links yet) you need a wizardly type. I'd be willing to run one. Gah! Gotta get back to work!

Okay, I've read everything here. I am leaning towards a human wizardly type. Are you allowing any hybrid classes? Also how many traits are allowed and are drawbacks available? I have a twinkle of an idea for an arcane type of spellcaster, but your input will help me crystallize it.

If by hybrid you mean multiclassing or archetypes, multiclassing as a yes, but ask about archetypes. So far he's been fine with the archetypes shown and someone homebrewed a class a little in order to sort of complete a class the dragonstar doc didn't finish writing up.

From what I've seen, it's one trait, and I don't know about drawbacks.

Hybrid classes are the most recent addition to classes. They're a combination of two classes into one and were introduced in Ultimate Campaign. However, they are not the same as multiclassing.

Speaking of multiclassing, will fractional BAB and saves be allowed for multiclass characters. My twinkle for a character is leaning towards wizard/alchemist multiclass.

Hybrid classes are the most recent addition to classes. They're a combination of two classes into one and were introduced in Ultimate Campaign. However, they are not the same as multiclassing.

Speaking of multiclassing, will fractional BAB and saves be allowed for multiclass characters. My twinkle for a character is leaning towards wizard/alchemist multiclass.

I don't know what BAB is, I'm afraid, as I am new. I don't know how hybrid classing works, but if you show me your idea I'll certainly consider it, and will probably allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back