• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Axelwood FigureSkating, Road to the national grand prix tournament [Interest Check]

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
So have had a recent fascination with FigureSkating and I don't know how much interest i'll pull in but i'll post this anyway.

Welcome to Axelwood, a Rural town in Maine where yearly roughly 7 professional skaters compete in a series of short programs and free skates to earn a spot in the Grand Prix Tournament, the most prestigious competition in the world. The top three spots earn up to $15,000 And a spot in the winter Olymics. Not to mention the fame and recongnition you get for even competing! And of course the coaches Receive Compensation and fame! So, will you take the ice in pursuit of the Grand Prix Tournament's top three? Or perhaps you are the coach behind their successful career? We hope to see you this year!

Ok so I want around seven skaters and possibly a few coaches, i'll be playing a Skater leaving a total of 13 individual spots. If you don't understand the plot, think Yuri on Ice minus some of the gay lol I say some 'cause my skater be Yes Homo and my roleplays are all LGBTQ+ Friendly!

Skaters (7):
- Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
- Texangamer Texangamer
- Wormy Wormy
- AquaMarie AquaMarie
Coaches (7 or so, there can be some skaters who don't have coaches)
Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Last edited:
This seems cool! (like ice ahaha...)
I might be interested in joining. Although, I don't really know very much about figure skating. My only knowledge of it is pretty much limited to Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, heh. ^^"

Thats fine, I can answer any questions, what role would you like to reserve though i would recommend a skater since you have rather limited knowledge of the sport but with google and I to help I think you could pull off the coach role but its your call, that is just my opinion

I'll go with your recommendation and reserve a skater role, if that's alright.
I'll start googling to find out more about the sport. =D

I'm going to get a cs thread going and people can hop in any time while slots are open since we have a few skaters and a coach

okay Lim I think I am going to join, seems interesting ^u^ ill go with just a skater role for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back