• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking well that's what iwas tryin to say that a war with the humans would be bad , I mean I LOOKED at cain's sheet he clearly isn't a pushover by any means, and I feel would be perfectly capable of 1v1 even an arch angel.

^^
Cain and the Archmage are pretty damn powerful. Sure, each would be taken down easily if they fought two archangels or any of the more powerful angels, but in a 1v1 there's a damn decent chance.

Remember though that characters like Cain are few, so even if humans went to war, they'd be easily crushed. Giants would stand a better chance, for example.

I thought that Cain's goal was to lead the whole middle realm against the angels and demons?

My character can't beat up anyone's character. It's fine. She's chill.

Also I edited her CS, because it felt weird that she didn't have a last name and Calder did, and because I decided I didn't like her clothes at all.

I resent that last post. But I guess i'll have to just accept it, even though we agreed that Cain was on par with Michael. Another thing, I think that the entire middle realm would have a chance against the angels and demons. Although they are powerful, the middle realm has numbers and the angels and demons would eventually just run out of stamina.

Yeah, I agree. That last post was unnecessarily violent. If you're gonna attack another person's character, you should at least let them react instead of starting and ending the fight in the same post.

Also how is the middle realm split up anyway? are there like kingdoms and provinces and stuffs? that'd you expect?

^^
Lil bit GM, honestly.

As for the whole Middle Realm thing, it is actually quite debatable. Giants actually stand a pretty damn good chance, and Caerians too, but they don't have the numbers so there's that. Of course, you have powers like Tabhur which are extremely powerful. Tabhur is the type of guy that can wipe out normal-ass armies. The Archmage's powers are very extensive. Giants are strong both physically AND magically. Vampires are actually quite enduring and swift, so they have some chance as well. Centaurs are intelligent and also pretty damn strong, so they have a decent chance as well. Dragons are, of course, huge and their skin is hard to pierce, as well as their abillity to breathe stuff and fly (mostly, anyways), so they're extremely powerful as well.

Satyrs, Dryads, and Humans are the ones who don't stand a chance against demons/angels.

They're divided into kingdoms and clans and shit. Some lands, for example, belong to nobody. Some lands are inhabited by tribes. Others by clans. Others by a kingdom or a village.

Too bad there aren't any people representing giants and vampires (and other middle realm groups). I'd like to extend a treaty towards them to make an interesting 3 way war.

Giants live in separate kingdoms. Vampires are not playable and they already side with demons, although that's to be revealed later. Remember though that vampires are mostly animalistic and very aggressive, so siding with them is near impossible. They don't give two shits about ruling.

Write it up and PM, then if it fits well enough you could post it in the Lore.

I have no say in who does it. If you're willing to take on the job, then PM me.

Focus on the main kingdoms. There may be other kingdoms that aren't part of the Alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back