• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)

The world was once made of two realms: The Aether, where the rulers of the world resided, and the Middle Realm, where all other beings lived. In the Aether there lived two races that, despite their difference, were related and lived in harmony, and those were angels and demons, and it was ruled by five kings throughout the ages.

The last demon king of the Aether, Satan, was overthrown by the rebelling angels, and the angels and demons fought for a year and a day, bringing chaos and destruction upon the Middle Realm. At last, the angels won and they took the demons' wings away except for the royals, and they banished them to another realm of their creation known as the Underworld, and there the demons ruled and they took the realm as their own, for they stood no chance against the angels of the Aether without their wings.

Here we chat for the roleplay.

Main RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-war-of-kings-and-princes.331843/
CS Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/awop-character-sheets.331849/
Lore: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/awop-lore.331851/

It'll be divided into iterations... The fancy and pointless word for chapters.

Thanks for that, Michael Crichton.

Is there any specific power level you want us to stick too? Any type of magic that is outright banned? Also, how much can you tell us about the main plot? (Would help to decide on characters)

The main plot is that the demons are rising against the angels, wars are stirring, nations/races/characters are taking sides. This is only the First Iteration/Chapter, so we'll only be setting up the rest of the roleplay through this.

Everything else depends on the character; I don't want a weak Satan, but I also don't want a Satan with Angelic powers, and I certainly don't want an exceptionally powerful yet inexperienced magician.

Hey, BDark BDark I just have to know before I post anything pertaining to my character, but would it be acceptable to establish a family in power or just a well known noble family to a higher authority?

Just an idea, but there could be a region that has an "undercover" demon in power with the master plan to build an army of noble, loyal and powerful elementalist, warriors, etc to combat against the Angels in the upcoming war?

Hey, BDark BDark I just have to know before I post anything pertaining to my character, but would it be acceptable to establish a family in power or just a well known noble family to a higher authority?

Just an idea, but there could be a region that has an "undercover" demon in power with the master plan to build an army of noble, loyal and powerful elementalist, warriors, etc to combat against the Angels in the upcoming war?
Do the CS and if there's anything wrong with it I'll inform you; I want you to surprise me!

pirates-of-the-caribbean-Favim.com-232890.gif

Alright so i'm not sure if this is closed to just a few people or not...

ANYWAYS, I'm planning on posting a CS of a human that can use angelic magic and stuff to make him a more interesting and influential character.

I guess i'll just post it and if you don't like it you can just trash it.

Returning from a very long absence.... ._.

giphy.gif

Finally got my character done. I was having massive problems posting and editing earlier, but I got it. So, what are people's thoughts on Michael?

Nevermind. Just gotta go in edit mode to look at the pictures then click cancel so as not to break the code accidentally.

augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Quick question -- Why are all your characters codeless?

Yeah, I was having problems yesterday when copying and pasting images. Can everyone see them?

Wait, nevermind; I missed some stuff.

Is he done? There's a WIP in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back