• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

I'm just going to say this right now. Sorry for that massive block of text that will destroy your brain, but I think it was fitting and might add a decent twist to the RP. Either that or i'm gonna just get bombarded with denial. Either way, have fun reading that :coolshades:

I'm just going to say this right now. Sorry for that massive block of text that will destroy your brain, but I think it was fitting and might add a decent twist to the RP. Either that or i'm gonna just get bombarded with denial. Either way, have fun reading that :coolshades:
Michael is going to go ape shit on Cain. you do relilize that the power difference between him and Michael is huge, you know that right? hes poking a bear that he dosent want to poke

I think you mean the other way around. Michael is probably going to put Cain in his place and then move on

Pshh I think Cain should be on the same power level, thas all i'm sayin. He's got some massive backing, and his influence grows daily. He has some pretty high tier magical abilities, it'd be like a reckoning for the beings in power that took humans for granted. Kind of a boring RP if you just have corrupt angels that can be corrupt without any sort of opposition. Go humans.

e93b061c5bad4240f0d7e57a78ee811c_400x400.png

I can back that up. The Archmage and Cain are essentially on the same power level, and that's saying a-fucken-lot.

For all we know, Cain could have feasted upon the corpses of Michael's parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back