• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AWAKEN

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
ALWAYS ACCEPTING
(SKIP TO IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE READING)

AWAKEN

ef61778849b4e4c067b8267c764406dc.jpg

"Welcome, I know you have a million questions." The woman opens a booklet, "First you were born in the year 1998 We brought you here when you first hit puberty. Then we kept you until the age 16 or 17 it all depended on how your body took to the mutation. What's the mutation? We injected you with Dr.smiths sense's serum. However, there is always a risk, for example, 1091 come here please." 1091 walks over "Introduce yourself." the lady said pushing 1091 forward "Hello... I'm cell number 1091 or you can call me Suzuki. I was reborn five weeks ago my mutation I can't hear a thing but, I can feel the smallest vibration. The sound of the air bushing up against someone lips." 1091 looks at the lady then walked away. "You were frozen to help us create a new world, Your parents died for this make them proud." She held out her hand and helped you off the bed "Time for a tour, Your legs might be a little stiff so shake them a little. Unless they don't work at all we'll get you a wheelchair until your robotic legs are finished."

THE TOUR

"First stop the bedroom, change into your uniform while you're in there."

sam-brown-sleeping-quarters-finalupdate.jpg

"This is you and your partner of the opposite sex room. The goal is for to make the perfect mutated child.
anime_style_male_and_female_school_student_by_animerious-d6e3jzz.jpg

The uniform.

CLASSROOM

636e410b58ce11c916dd50d6b2f4a044.jpg

Lunch is served in the classrooms

GYM

boxing_gym__cage__by_jakebowkett-d8bk7tj.jpg

FREETIME
oOTzYQi.png

"Go to the simulation fair to have some real fun."

SCHEDULE

• Breakfast - Classroom
  • General Education - Classroom
  • Physical Training - Gym
  • Free time
  • Bedtime
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

"We are on a ship traveling to a new a planet in on year we should be there. By the time of arrival, you must have a partner and be preparing for a child or already be with child. The mutations will create the perfect intelligent child that the new world will need. Any question?"

"What if I dont want to?"

The lady facial expression changed and she reached under her desk.
BANG The lady put her gun away. "Clean up on aisle four." the lady said laughing "1987 is dead," she said over the radio.

Rules
  • Two characters max
  • The day changes every Wednesday
  • Don't be overpowered you've been frozen for 1000+ years
  • I recommend you do PM dorms
HAVE FUN.!

PLOT

You've been frozen for a thousand years, the scientist did a mutation your body to enhance one of your senses. But everything comes at a cost one of your other senses will be lost. However, your children will come out perfect with both parents mutation. A rumor is going around about 1987 the scientist said he died of an illness but rumor has it he got shot. A few students want to start a rebellion and the others want to live a happy life. But if any rumors get to the scientist it will be a repeat of year 500 where they killed every single person and started new with this generation. Also, if you want to test your abilities you can challenge someone as long as they accept it.

LITTLE THINGS

You can pick your partner or I can do it randomly by having you pick a number. Also, I'll give you a four-digit number that's how scientist address you and that's how you will respond if an authority figure asks for your name. If you want a MXM or GXG couple pm me and we can work something out.

Characters

Males:
-Kanadae Kaga

Females:
-Katherine Modley
-Sibyll Padama
-Askungen Lordriel

Scientist:

Last edited:
What are the limits on the powers?

I'll accept anything except :

Power Mimicry
Invisibility
Invulnerability
Time Travel
Telepathy
Atmokinesis
Precognition
Time Manipulation
Immortality
Mind Control

Flying

Intangibility
Force Field

Super Flexibility

However, if you pick one of these your curse has to up to par. Just don't be over powered

I was going to do a thing where my character had a sort of mind reading/telepathy thing but was blind, so they would essentially have to see through other people’s eyes?

I was going to do a thing where my character had a sort of mind reading/telepathy thing but was blind, so they would essentially have to see through other people’s eyes?

I'll give you reading and telepathy But you have to find a better weakness

How about this one: Power mimicry but every time they take someone's powers their psyche becomes more fractured and they lost more of who they are?

How about this one: Power mimicry but every time they take someone's powers their psyche becomes more fractured and they lost more of who they are?

You would pick the one power I hate lol I'll accept it if after every time they use it they're senses start to fade for example. First time using it they can only hear sounds up close or only see things up close or lose feeling in a hand or something

You would pick the one power I hate lol I'll accept it if after every time they use it they're senses start to fade for example. First time using it they can only hear sounds up close or only see things up close or lose feeling in a hand or something
Lol I won't use it just like thinking of combos for people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back