• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AWAKEN

I was thinking it would have probably been cooler if Nova had fire powers, oops

When you want this to somehow be your curse, lool XD (Omg if this ever gets a reboot imma do it!!!!!)

I'll accept it keep those new world babies coming
XD I know right she'd just be like, avoiding every man in the whole ship XD I don't know what power she'd have though? Maybe foresight a little bit lool? Mind reading? Hm, Shapeshifting? Elemental?

XD I know right she'd just be like, avoiding every man in the whole ship XD I don't know what power she'd have though? Maybe foresight a little bit lool? Mind reading? Hm, Shapeshifting? Elemental?

I thought that was the power XD I figured the curse would be a million kids

I thought that was the power XD I figured the curse would be a million kids
XD omg lool but seriously she could have like 1 kid per day she'd be their greatest asset XD

I shall reboot if ya want or Almighty? As stated before after looking over some previous similar role-plays form my time on the site I think this would do a lot better with 4-6 more members to keep a good flow up, and simply since starting it again may help people with keeping the flow up, evidently people should/could reuse their characters as they are perfect in themselves.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

I shall reboot if ya want or Almighty? As stated before after looking over some previous similar role-plays form my time on the site I think this would do a lot better with 4-6 more members to keep a good flow up, and simply since starting it again may help people with keeping the flow up, evidently people should/could reuse their characters as they are perfect in themselves.

AlmighTy AlmighTy
It would be great if you could reboot it! Since it's getting close to the holidays my work schedule has been all over

AlmighTy AlmighTy
I'll post a new interest check with more details

It would be great if you could reboot it! Since it's getting close to the holidays my work schedule has been all over
I'll post a new interest check with more details
I can if you'd like though you'd still be the gm XD I could help co-gm if you'd like to help manage the plot and things?~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back