• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AWAKEN

XD I'm in!!

Can anyone help me with ideas lool?~ :3 also yeah, I kinda wanna go for a GxG couple~

I need ideas halp XD

I was kinda thinking of going with a more great power huge cure kinda thing, any suggestions?~

What minor power can I do so as to also only have a minor weakness

Define amazing

For example, I can hear literally everything but I can't see so if I were to get in a fight the opponent could blast something really loud to throw off my hearing.

Or like person in the example she can't hear anything but can feel vibration get her in moving water or a windy area she'll really have to concentrate

Or the girl with no arms grab her from the back lol

Something that balances your power

AlmighTy AlmighTy I was debating making a female character but i figured it would be better to balance out the male/female ratio... otherwise Raymond might have been Nova instead, perhaps with the ability of electrical manipulation with the same side effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back