• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Sarah nodded her head, “you can alsocapparently see fae with this power.” She admitted as she shrugged her shoulders a little bit.

“Fae?” Magnus asked and looked at her. He never heard that before. “What the hell are fae?” He asked tilting his head like a child would when trying to learn something new.

Sarah chuckled, “you’ve never heard of Tir Na Nog?” She asked as she walked and smiled a little bit. “It’s the land of the fae, they’re like fairies.” She stated as that was the closest description she could give.

“Never and that’s cool.” Magnus said with a smile. He then looked around slightly. “I think that person knows something.” He said gesturing towards a guy that was watching them but trying to stay hidden.

Sarah looked to the guy and shrugged her shoulders before she went up to him. “Excuse me sir, do you know anything about the recent murders in town?” She asked as she watched him.

The male looked at her slightly. “Maybe but you shouldn’t have seen me.” The said male said.

Magnus watched. Wanting to learn how Sarah gets her answers.

Sarah looked at the guy for s moment and blinked, “look, I’m looking to get answers about these murders and I would really like it if you could give me some answers.” She said offering a smile to the man.

“That depends. You hunting he killer or just looking for a story?” The male said.

Magnus tilted his head at this. He then glanced at Sarah.

Sarah looked at the man for a moment, "would you give me information if I said yes to either of those?" She asked raising an eyebrow, "I just had a personal interest in the case to be honest." She said as she waited patiently.

“No I wouldn’t give you information to begin with.” The man said.

Magnus sighed and looked at Sarah. “Maybe some money would help pursaw the man?” He suggested.

Sarah looked at Magnus and chuckled, "nah, give me a moment." She said before her eyes glowed red and she looked into the mans eyes. "Now, I gave you a chance to give me the information I sought. So, now your going to give it to me." She said without blinking.

Sarah chuckled, "oh honey I'm a lot scarier than Lucifer." She said as like her mother she had twice the power that Lucifer had. Though, she wondered why her mind control wasn't working.

“Not till he finds his pets.” The male said with a grin. “I heard he lost his two prized pets.” He said.

At this point Magnus had fallen silent.

Sarah looked at him and paused as she realized this must be a demon. "Well, not helping him with that." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest, "just after some asshole." She said as she looked at him for a moment. "I don't do favors for the devil."

“I know you don’t. Your wanted by him as well. As for the demon your looking for he already left.” The male said.

Magnus lightly cursed under his breathe.

Sarah was about to say something, but she suddenly felt a presence behind her and gulped a little as she slowly turned herself around only to be met with the face of Lucifer.

Lucifer had this big dumb grin on his face as he looked over the young girl. "Well, you really weren't hard to pull out at all." He said laughing, "nor was he." He said looking to Magnus. "Now, if only I could find your god damn sister... but hey, you two will do for now." He said as he looked back to Sarah. "Awww, did he not tell you he knew me?" He asked tilting his head to the side and grinning.

Sarah looked at Lucifer and tried to talk only to have him grab her by the throat. "That is enough out of you." He said and sniffed her. "My you smell like your mother," he said and smiled to her. "She was so sweet in her last moments... telling me not to kill your father, begging. She went out the way she came in... or the way she should have come into this world." He said and threw Sarah across the grass. "I mean, I couldn't keep her alive because she was used by that Winchester... she was a used baby factory, but you... your fresh." He said as he then looked to Magnus, "and don't even get me started on you and your sister. I gave you guys everything and yet you guys run away."

Magnus growled. He was hopping he didn’t remener them. “Sarah time to fucking run.” He said as she stepped forward his eyes now changed as his power became active but it wasn’t as strong as it would be with Thana. “Sarah we gotta go now. He gets you the world wouldn’t stand a chance against his child or children.” He said. ‘Damn it the one time I decided to let Thana go on her own and this fucking happens.’ He thought.

Thana called k to let her know she finished the job. But she then felt her brothers distress while waiting for k to pick up.

Lucifer sighed as he looked at Magnus and shook his head, "you really have doubts about my ability to track you." He said as he looked at him, "my boy, if you didn't want me to find her then you should really have insisted on another case. I mean, you think I would let you guys kill my best killer?" He asked raising an eyebrow at the two of them and shaking his head. "You've grown stupid." He said as he wasn't paying attention to Sarah.

Sarah grabbed a knife out from her boot and threw it at Lucifer and it landed in his chest. She knew it wouldn't kill him, but it would atleast make him have to heal while they attempted to get away. So, she got up and grabbed Magnus' arm and started running, but it was futile.

Lucifer sighed as he snapped his fingers and looked at them as they floated above the ground. "I'm really growing bored of this, it's time to come home instead of playing outside Magnus. I'll find your sister," he said as he was done.

Katana soon picked up her phone and pressed it to her ear. "Yes Thana?" She asked curiously.

“Missions done and it’s time for the true kill.” Thana said then hung up jumping in her Jeep. Using her connection to Magnus to Find him.

Magnus snarled and focused on making him and Sarah hidden. Once he was sure they where out of his sight he sorta dragged Sarah out of the area. He could partly sense Thana making his power stronger. ‘Damn it to hell.’ He thought.

Lucifer sighed as he shook his head, "Magnus, you forget I know your powers." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. He focused intently and waved his hand dispelling how powers. "Now, I'm truly growing bored of this." He said as he looked at Magnus.

Sarah kind of pushed Magnus away, "stay the hell away from me." She said as now she didn't trust him. He brought her here, even though she wanted to take the case, she doubted he didn't know anything. Also she knew his powers were useless against someone like Lucifer.

Katana paused and looked to her husband, "stay here with the children." She said before she teleported away. She went to Sarah and Magnus and she grabbed Sarah. She looked at Lucifer who seemed to perk up seeing her. "I forgot there was another!" Lucifer said laughing a little bit and Katana wrapped an arm around Lucifer. She then raised her hand and water engulfed him. "Come on, let's go!" She yelled as she couldn't hold him for long.

Thana soon arrived this hitting Lucifer. “You bastard!” She yelled as she jumped out and was near her brother. She looked at k. “Take Sarah and Get her to safety.” She said clear pissed that someone learned their true past. “Magnus go with them. Even without me you can help defend her.” She said.

Magnus was surprised by Thana ramming her baby into Lucifer by nodded. “Let’s go.” He said to k. He was partly scared that no one would trust them. “I know a place he can’t follow. I understand if you don’t wish to trust me.” He said and lead them to an area that was all proofed against any and all threats. Lucifer included.

Sarah looked at her aunt, "they worked with him auntie!" She yelled as she cried and Katana looked at Magnus for a moment and then to Sarah. "Oh you have a lot of explaining to do." She said as she looked at him and then kissed Sarah's head. "We aren't going anywhere that you know because chances are he knows where they are." She said as she now was thinking about everything she knew and wondered what they lied about as it was obvious they lied to her.

Lucifer sighed as he flipped the car and looked at Thana, "alright. No one is going anywhere." He said as he snapped his fingers and like that he was infront of Katana and Sarah. However, Sarah projected a bubble which threw Lucifer across the park.

Magnus looked at the ground and just stayed silent.

Thana ran to them. “I swear on my life we will but getting Sarah to safety is key.” She said then looked at k. “Yes we never told you the full damn truth but that’s because you would have though we were working undercover to him.” She said and glared at Sarah. “As for you I know he told you some fucking truth. That fucker found us trained us as fucking dogs. He did beat us that’s way we fled.” She said.

Katana looked at Thana, "Oh no there is more to this than a little god damn white lie!" She yelled as she was quiet angry right now. "You made an assumption about me and that is what pisses me off, if you had been honest I would have offered protection, but now I have to work on cleaning up your god damn mess!" She yelled her eyes turning icey blue as she grew angry. "So believe me, anything you tell me right now, I'm taking with a grain of salt because since you lied and betrayed my trust, I don't know what else you've lied about." She said and then looked at Sarah, "get us home." She said as she knew Sarah knew where home was.

Sarah soon transported them to the mansion, not Katana's home. Katana then let Sarah go and watched her run away. "Sit your god damn asses down." She said looking at Thana and Magnus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back