• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Sarah waited patiently for Magnus to be ready and then nodded her head. "It's in the garage." She said as that was where she parked, in her aunts garage because they only had one other car.

Katana looked at Thana, "well my sister and I were like that because we were born together, but while in the womb I supplied her with power in order to try and keep her alive. Our mother made a deal with Lucifer himself in order to save my sister. She didn't read the fine print and he included that Patricia had to be his bride." She said as she shook her head.

“Cool. And sorry if I seem slow. Just not much into fighting anyway.” Magnus said with a smile. “And sorry ahead of time if I ain’t a strong fighter but I am good at protecting and hiding when time comes.” He said.

“I understand but hey Magnus is good at protecting even without me.” Thana said with a smile.

Sarah chuckled a little bit as she shook her head, "well... I'm a strong fighter. My father taught me self defense when I was young so that if I ever got into a situation that would harm me I could defend myself." She said smiling a little bit as she went to the garage where her car was.

Katana nodded her head and smiled, "anyway you can go and get on your way. I'm sure Magnus and Sarah are leaving by now."

Magnus smiled as he got in the car after tossing his stuff he grabbed as tossed the stuff in the back.

Thana nodded and left in the Jeep.

Sarah got into the drivers side and smiled softly as she looked at Magnus as she started the car and started driving away. "Alright, well let's go then." She said as she put her bag in the back seat and started driving.

Magnus nodded even though he felt odd without his sister. “I am sorry that the demon killed your parents.” She said calmly. “Hopefully we can send a message to any and all demons to leave you alone as well as your family.” He said.

Thana was in a way ahead of them. She was rather good at being quick and making things quick.

Sarah looked at Magnus for a moment and sighed a little bit as she shook her head. "I miss my parents all the time... after their death I was alone with my brother and our younger brother and sister." She said as she kept driving, "it wasn't easy, but my brother stayed out of it in order to raise our brother and sister, who are twins." She admitted as she sighed a little bit and shook her head. "Well I just want to get this demon and every other demon." She said as she shook her head.

“That’s Thanas and my goal as well.” Magnus said with a small smile. “We even found out to lock all those bastards up including their leader. But we want to weaken them first.” He said with a small smile. “Plus we need to find some angel. Someone that knows more about the process than we do.” He siad.

Sarah blinked as Magnus talked about locking away all the demons and Lucifer. She then thought about the angel her uncle and father had known. "I know an angel... I haven't seen him in a few years since my parents died, but I think I could pray to him and he would answer." She stated as she smiled happily as she now wanted to be able to seal them all away.

“Yea but it’s a little harder than that. Angels are a pain. At least the ones Thana and I dealt with.” He said calmly. He then yawned slightly. “Sorry Thana and I had some cases none stop for the past few days.” He said.

Sarah looked at Magnus once more and shook her head, "Castiel is nice... he always helped my parents and my uncle." She stated as she looked at him and then back to the road. "It's okay... I do that from time to time as well." She admitted as she looked at the road.

“I heard that name but never meet the angel.” Magnas said with a small smile. He then looked around slightly. “What things do you normally do? Besides hunting?” He asked.

Sarah looked at the road as she nodded her head, "well he's a friend of the family." She said as she drove and then was caught off guard by the question of what she did besides hunting. "Ummm... well, I was a nurse for about a year." She said as that was the last thing she had done.

“Maybe you should have stuck to it.” Magnus said. “I wish Thana and I had a normal life.” He said calmly. “But I don’t think we could have had a normal life.” He said.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders a little bit, "I wanted to, but I just thought about my mother... I got depressed all the time." She stated as she sighed a little bit. "A normal life isn't everything, take it from someone who had one." She stated as she looked at the time.

Magnus nodded calmly. “I guess but I never had normal life. Not even my sister had a normal life so I wouldn’t know what it’s like.” He said. “Neither would my sister.” He said.

Sarah nodded her head and sighed a little bit, "well I guess the grass is always greener on the other side." She admitted as she knew hunting wasn't the best thing either, but it felt right at the moment.

Thana had arrived at her next case. ‘I hope Magnus is ok.’ She thought as she scouted the area our first.

Magnus slept for an hour or two while Sarah was driving. He was having a simple dream.

Sarah soon got to the location and sighed a little bit as she reached over and shook Magnus carefully. "We're here." She said as she parked the car.

Magnus mutter as hebrubbed his eyes. “Sorry for dozing.” He said. He then looked at he surrounding area.

Thana finished her scouting and went in to hit.

Sarah shook her head, "it's okay." She whispered as she smiled a little bit. They were at a motel right now, as it was the best place to stop for now.

Magnus tilted his head. “A motel?” He asked. “Been a long time since I been in one.” He said with a smile. “Ok should we scout the area?” He asked used to how him and his sister do things.

Sarah nodded her head as she looked at Magnus, "let's get a room and then scout." She said as it was good they had a room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back