• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

“We will be careful. Thana is the best cleaner of our stuff ever.” Magnus said and smiled. “And a shower sounds nice.” He said as he went to get his clothing from the Jeep to take a shower.

Thana helped clean up. Her mind wondered slightly. “Have you ever thought of just simply hiding Sarah. Even try to keep her from this life?” She asked.

Katana sighed as she looked at Thana and nodded her head, “she’s a Winchester though. She’s like her father and uncle.” She said as she worked on cleaning up. “I tried many times to stop her, hiding these cases from her, but her uncle told me that she had a right to choose what she wanted to do. She has a degree and everything in nursing like her mother, but after her mother’s death she felt the need to hunt down this mother fucker.” She stated, “And I can’t lie... I would want to kill him too.” She said as she looked at Thana.

She put the dishes in the sink and then sighed. “I just hope that after he’s dead she might stop.” She said as she knew it wasn’t true, but she could hope that she would stop after she got revenge for her mother and father.

“I’m sure she will but revenge isn’t always gonna full the hole that the ones your getting revenge on person that caused you harm.” Thana said calmly. “Magnus and I wouldn’t know for sure but we seen a lot of people like that. Some it just fucked them up more. Some it just made them worse.” She said.

Magnus took a shower and soon got our completely. His hair was still slightly wet but he was fully clothed. ‘If only Thana and I could just settle down.’ He thought as he looked at some of the pictures.

Katana sighed and nodded her head as she looked at Thana, "believe me I know that revenge isn't always the answer." She whispered as she sighed a little bit more as she kept working on dishes and such. "If her father is anything to go by, it will just lead her to going on more hunting trips. I want her to get out, but I'm nervous that she won't." She stated as she looked at Thana.

Sarah was showering right now and sighed a little bit as she finished soon after. She then got out of the shower and got dressed. She knew soon she'd have to leave and hunt down the bastard who killed her parents.

Thana looked st her slightly. “I know of her family. Although I am happy that she knew her parents.” She said calmly. “Magnus and I never knew ours.” She said calmly.

Magnus soon joined them. “What I miss?” He asked. “Oh and are we carpooling for this trip or no?” He asked.

Katana nodded her head as she listened to Thana, "Patricia insisted that her kids would know her. Her and I never knew our parents either... mom died in childbirth and dad left before mom even had us. We only had our aunt," she said as she sighed a little bit and shook her head.

Katana soon heard Magnus come in and looked to him, "you'll have to discuss that with Sarah." She said, "but I would prefer if she would carpool." She admitted as she sighed a little bit and shook her head.

Magnus nodded. “Well I would rather we stick to our ride.” He said.

Thana looked at Magnus and smiled. “I know what you mean. But we can’t do much if she wishes to use hers.” She siad then grinned. “Aside from making some minor modifications.” She said. Then looked at K. “But you can trust us with protecting her.” She siad

Katana nodded her head as she looked between the two and smiled softly. "I know," she whispered as she knew she could trust them, even if she was nervous about the entire thing. She still knew they were probably her best bet at protecting Sarah from doing something she would later regret.

Sarah soon came into the kitchen, her long hair now in a ponytail, and pretty much dry. It was a little damp, but nothing too bad. She looked between everyone and sighed a little bit. "We should probably head out." She muttered as she wasn't too happy right now.

“Carpooling or no?” Magnus asked.

“Carpooling is happening either way.” Thana said putting her foot down with that. “You won’t have much chose on that.” She said calmly.

Sarah looked at Magnus, but soon her attention was turned to Thana, and she did not seem too happy. If she wasn't happy before she definitely wasn't now. "Listen here, bitch, I don't take orders from you." She said as she looked at her, a serious look on her face.

Katana had to cover her mouth for a moment as she was kind of surprised. Then again she knew she shouldn't have been because it was exactly the way Patricia would respond to orders, but she didn't want to laugh at how much Sarah was like Patricia either.

Thana smirked. “Look I’m serious. Plus it’ll be easier. Anyway once the job is over L always has us return away. So it’ll be the most easiest.” She said.

“Thana don’t be rude.” Magnus said with a small smile. “Forgive my sister. She’s rather blunt at this point.” He said.

Sarah shook her head as she looked at Thana. "Fuck off,” she said as she started walking away as she didn’t have time for this. She just wanted to do the case and get back here. She wanted this asshole to be dead. She wanted it more than anything.

Magnus sighed and glared at his sister. “Great Thana. Nice way to start off. I am sorry about that K.” He said and went to take care of the issue. “Um Sarah I am sorry about my sister. She can be a pain.” He said after he caugh up with Sarah.

Thana frowned. “I was merely being myself.” She muttered.

Katana chuckled a little bit, “Don’t worry about it Magnus.” She said and watched him walk away. She then looked to Thana, “she’s like her mother. If you ever wanted to know what my sister was like, that’s what she was like.” She said smiling a bit.

Sarah had walked away and sighed a little hearing Magnus. “It’s whatever, I just want to get this done.” She said as she picked up her hunting back.

“I understand. I also want him dead but we can’t just go without a plan. Not that I am not telling you what to do it maybe it will be best we carpool.” Magnus said with a small smile. He was clearly the more kinder one out of him and his sister.

“I guess.” Thana said calmly.

Sarah looked at Magnus, “I never said that was wrong.” She stated as she looked arbitrary him, “I just don’t like someone with an attitude.” She stated as she sighed a little bit as she looked at her phone. “She better clean up or this partner thing won’t work.” She stated as she wouldn’t enjoy working with Thana.

Katana looked at Thana, “just give her time. If she’s even more like her mother she’ll calm down. If she’s like her father it won’t take long.” She stated as she knew Sam mellowed Patricia out a bit.

“Yea about Thana she may not be around younas offten as I may.” Magnus said. “And is taking a Jeep that was modified as a hummer?” He asked with a small smile.

“Maybe but I am not really a people person.” Thana said calmly. “I guess I’ll have to try.” She said calmly.

Sarah nodded her head, “so you guys are twins? How did she turn into a bitch your your like this calm mother fucker?” She asked as she had a potty mouth, something from her uncle that she got.

Katana looked at Thana, “do you want to go on a different case?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow. “I can separate you from her, but I need someone with her.”

Magnus laughed. “Well it’s hard to explain. I guess the best way is she is like that cause well we weren’t raised by family at all.” He said with a frown. “We didn’t have parents some guy found us and well he was abusove. Thana took most of the blows for me till we ran away at the age of 15.” He said with a weak smile.

“I guess maybe Magnus and her can handle it but it’s best advised I do one close to them. Or his protecting/hiding power, even if not having to be active, ill need to be close.” Thana said.

Sarah sighed a little bit, “not everyone got the upbringing I did. I had both my parents when I was a kid and they were always so nice.” She said as she looked at Magnus, “Sorry about your abusive asshole.” She said as she looked at him.

Katana went and grabbed her files and pulled out one and handed it to Thana. “That one close enough?” She asked as it was literally in the same town, but a different location.

Thana looked at it. “I believe itbwill be close enough. If anything happens I’ll know with the connection I share with Magnus.” She said calmly.

“It’s fine. I am ok with things.” Magnus said. He then tilted his head knowing Thana planned to keep her distance. “You may not have to deal with my sister.” He said.

Katana nodded her head and sighed, “I never had to worry about that with Patricia... I could always feel her and her pain.” She said as she sighed a little bit. “She could be on another continent and I knew if she got hurt.” She admitted as she looked at Thana.

Sarah looked at Magnus and nodded her head as she sighed. “Alright, is there anything you need from your car? Cause we’ll have to take my car then.”

“Yea I need a few items.” Magnus said as he hinted for her fl follow him. But he wasn’t forcing her to follow to the Jeep that looks like a hummer.

“You where twins?” Thana asked calmly. She then placed the file under her arm.

Sarah nodded her head as she looked st Magnus and then smiled. “Alright let’s go then.” She said as the sooner they could hit the road the better.

Katana nodded her head, “yes we were twins. I literally felt her die.” She said as she shook her head. “I begged her not to leave because I had a bad feeling, and she left anyway. So, when she died I could feel it... it was terrifying.”

Magnus grabbed a few things and smiled at Sarah slightly. “Ok I’m ready.” He said calmly. “So where’s your car?” He asked calmly.

“I won’t be able to know that because of how my brother and I are connected.” Thana said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back