• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: TNG OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm still musing about my character. You can continue without me till I finalize her. I'll have her come to the team late, if that's alright.

Well, crap guys I'm just waking up and have a lot of crap to do. I'll work on my post but don't expect it until a few hours later.

Oh and if y'all are looking for a SHIELD agent, I have Ellie (who's going to be up later than my post) who's probably like their Coulson or something.

You know, the babysitter who's the same age as them.

Well, crap guys I'm just waking up and have a lot of crap to do. I'll work on my post but don't expect it until a few hours later.

Oh and if y'all are looking for a SHIELD agent, I have Ellie (who's going to be up later than my post) who's probably like their Coulson or something.

You know, the babysitter who's the same age as them.
That's fine! Thanks, man!

So basically, a random SHEILD agent that is tasked with observing the "Avengers"

Oh come on, it's been done a couple of hundred times, nothing could go wrong!
That’s what they say about Jurassic Park and they still won’t learn. But I’m rooting for you

Evil twins. But the question is who’s the evil one.

I lied. I wrote a post on phone. I am not proud of it but there it is.

Hope you don't mind me just going straight to him.

Nor him knowing them at the very least. Don't think S.H.I.E.L.D would let them just go on without files.

anyone else waiting for an update to the RP (cough cough reply dammit cough cough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back