• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Next Generation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Queens, New York

3:13 P.M.

Ben Edward Parker
"The Spectacular Spider-Man"

New York City. The former capital of superheroes. The amount of powered and unpowered heroes who came from New York was astonishing (no pun intended,) and blew every other city out of the water. It was no suprise, really. You have OsCorp, Stark Industries, if it's a company with stuff that makes superheroes, it was here. Well, except for in Queens. That was severely lacking in heroes. The large mutant population made it a prime target for anti-mutant attacks, and for rising crime rates. Which is the exact reason Ben was put doing his thing. Due to his schedule, he had about thurty minutes after school to fight crime before he had to go to Stark Tower for his internship. But today was special. He had been called up by Tony Stark himself, an idol of Ben. So he was of course going to be there early. He swung through the streets of Queens, going right over his home. He smiled as he swung around, leaping from wall to all, flipping and generally showing off. It took him about ten minutes to get to Stark Tower, so he had some time. Soon, he got to Manhattan proper. He saw some pedestrians down below, all of them looking up and waving at the teenager. He waved back, doing some tricks as well. A kid even let go of his balloon and almost had a for before Ben caught it. Even tied the string to the kid's hand. He always took time to help help the little guy, and even something as small as this meant the world to Ben.

He eventually found himself right outside Stark Tower. His costume was in the backpack he carried around, as he didn't want to have someone take his stuff, a lesson he learned from his father. He was wearing a red hoodie with a black undershirt, plain jeans, and some sneakers. The usual he wore to work. He stepped into the lobby, adjusted the name tag pinned to his hoodie, not paying attention to the person he bumped into. His Spider-Sense warned him, but he wasn't fast enough to react. He nearly dropped the ID. He cursed under his breath, saying, "Oy gevat! Sorry! Wasn't paying attention!" He laughed, looking up to see who he bumped into.
T Taleek
Soap Soap
@Cicada3301
Dreawin Dreawin
AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
(Mate, Tony died. If you read the update to my CS you'd know this.)

3:13 p.m.

Daniel "Dan" Howard Stark
Daniel looked to see who bumped into him, and saw Ben standing there. "Ah! Hello! You must be here for your internship! Welcome. I'm Daniel Stark, but that isn't important. If you'd follow me please." He led Ben towards his office. He sat down and faced Ben. "Why are you looking for an Internship, exactly?" He asked. He looked at Ben, then at a painting of Tony and himself when he was young.

Dan waited for an answer, and, like his father, began to look around the room. He began to hum something he had heard from an HBO miniseries while he waited for an answer. "..."

(What he was humming: )

Zachary "Zach" Banner

3:14 Pm
Zach sat on a public bench. Quickly using his sketchbook. Why one would stop on their way after being summoned to Stark Industries, because Zach was really frickin nervous. Why did Stark Industries want to talk to him. Surely it wasn't about....That. That wasn't any of their business. He took a moment to admire his art. A portrait of his chemistry professor. He shrugged. His subjects were almost as random as his art. He sighed. Then put the sketchbook back into his pack. Might as well get it over with. The young man began the at that point rather short walk to Stark Tower. He stood outside of the rather menacing building and took a deep breath clenching his fist. "Keep your cool Zach" he said to himself as he entered the tower, and began to look around.

Zach would've thought the building would've gone downhill after the Avengers died but nope, it still looked intimidating. What with the crowded lobby, and receptionist that he swore was staring him down. With no idea where to go he just kind of loitered there, hoping someone would show up and explain what he was in for.

(I guess I'll be the receptionist fro this)

"Hello. What is your name and who are you here to see?" They receptionist asked. They really hadn't expected another person to come to Stark Tower, even though someone else, no, most people, did. They waited for an answer.

Dan kept calm, and waited for an answer from Ben.

Sarah Rogers
3:00PM

Sarah sat in her desk chair, drawing stars, over & over again. Whilst tapping her foot impatiently. She looked up to see the chalkboard with the word, detention written across. A teacher behind the desk, headphones on, nearly dozing off. & clearly paying attention to her or any of the other students. She rolled her eyes, and her eyes drifted to the clock, she muttered “Damn it.” Under her breath.

Her eyes scanned the room, desperately searching for a way out. Until she saw sight of the fire alarm, Sarah smiled just at the sight of it, she looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Thankfully they weren’t. No-one wanted to be here. As much as she didn’t. She got up slowly. Keeping a careful eye on everyone in the room, made her way to the fire alarm. And pulled it, & made it back to her seat so fast, even she was impressed of her own skills. The loud bells echoed through the halls & rooms of the school, everyone got up with sudden jump. The teacher almost fell out of his chair, She didn’t pay no mind to anyone else, she grabbed her bag, and left.

3:14PM

She eyed the building, for a second. Took a deep breath, and walked inside. She saw the receptionist, talking to a boy near her age. Whom she almost completely ignored, sliding up next to him, putting each of her hands to rest on the sides of the desk.

“Sarah Rogers, I’m here to see..actually, I’m not too sure who i need to see, but if you could just point me in whatever direction of who it is, that wants to speak with me. That’d be great.”

She gave a bit a forced smile, but nevertheless she was attempting to be friendly.

Last edited:
The receptionist noticed her. "Ah! You must be here to see Mr. Stark!" They pointed her in the right direction.

Dan was lost in his thought as he looked around the room, and was jerked back up when he heard footsteps nearby. He looked and watched as the door opened, and in walked a girl he had never seen before. Although, she does seem familiar. He shrugged to himself and nodded. "Hello. I'm Daniel Howard Stark. Who might you happen to be?"

“Sarah Rogers.” She let a moment pass before putting her hands in her jacket pocket. She glanced at him, inquisitively.

“So, Daniel. Let’s cut to the ‘chase’ you called me here, correct? So..why am i here?”

"Come with me. I'll explain everything." He walked out of the office and down towards an elevator and into the underground sections of Stark Tower. He walks over to the Iron Man MK I suit. "Do you know this suit?" He asked. He stared at it, as if wanting to dismantle it, but he kept some suits intact. Intact for later generations. Intact...for honor. He patiently waited for a reply.

She followed him, and stared at the suit for a moment. It seemed familiar.. “Nope.” She turned to look at him. “I’m guessing you’re going to tell me about it?” She was infact, actually curious.

Zachary almost jumped out of his skin when that girl showed up. He could almost picture a vein or two in his neck turning green. Nope, nope two years without an incident, and he wasn't going to ruin his perfect record today. He took a deep breath. "Uh..Zachary Banner, someone sent a letter to my university, asking me to come" he said. Singing a soothing tune in his head to keep calm.

The Receptionist nodded and told him where Stark and Rogers had gone, and the directions.

"Yes, actually. I am. This was my father's first suit, built in a cave while he was being held captive by the terrorist group called The Ten Rings. Yet, when he died, he left all of his suits to me." He looked at the various suits, and at his project: Iron Lad MK I. He began to walk around the room, waiting for the others to arrive. While he did this, he was working on his project.

Zach nodded and said. "Thank you" to the receptionist before going into the room and finding an elevator. He supposed he was lucky there was only one button? He pressed it and found himself in a room with the girl from earlier, and someone he didn't know but had seen on a news story about the inheritance of Stark Industries. He seemed to be explaining something, but Zach was preoccupied by seeing an Iron Man suit. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything" said Zach. Smiling and waving.

Sarah nodded and listened intently, to Daniel, She looked at the other suits, and turned around when she heard the elevator, and saw the same boy from the lobby, smiling and waving. She rolled her eyes at his theatrics, despite ignoring him downstairs. She usually doesn’t forget people.

“Not interrupting.” She said, as she walked up to him. “Sarah Rogers, and you are?”

Daniel turned to face Banner. "Greetings. My name is Daniel Stark. And this is my collection of suits. This is my project, Project Honor. Anyways, what I've called you is because I've been thinking about reassembling the Avengers." He waited silently. He waited for the shock to settle in, and then he would speak again. "..."

"Zachary Banner" he said. Reaching out a hand for a hand shake. Although he kind of doubted the girl would accept. He was already getting to see her personality, nice wasn't the way to get through to someone like that, but nice was all Zach could do without changing colors.

His heart rate increased when he heard about recruiting the Avengers again. "Why"? Was al Zach could say before taking some deep breaths. This was a very stressful day.

She looked at Zachery’s hand, hesitating for a second. But before she could act, Daniel had told them that he wanted to re-assemble the avengers, turned away from the boy, to face Stark. Blinking in disbelief. “You want us to..become the avengers?” She scoffs.

“Are you kidding me?”

"More will be revealed once everyone else arrives." He said simply. "For now, I shall be working on Honor." He walked over to the pile of metal and began working. He worked on the repulsor for the chest. While he worked, he thought of the Sokovian Accords, and how the Avengers split up into a Civil War.

Andros walked down the sidewalk. He carried a familiar looking red and silver briefcase. Of course he was destined to run across street gang when he turned a corner. "LISTEN PUNK! GIVE US THAT SUITCASE AND YOUR FACE WON'T LOOK LIKE MASHED POTATOES!" Andros thought to himself, "Cmon what would my father do!?" He looked at the street gang and retorted, "You'll have to take it form me first." Then he dropped it on the ground and put both of his feet into it. The suitcase opened up and Andros pushed his hands into gauntlets before lifting the case onto his body. The gang members watched in surprise as the briefcase turned into an iron man suit. "Let's dance." Andros challenged.

Thomas grumbled under his breath as the alarm by his bedside went off. He pressed it and then sat up. It was already late into the afternoon but that wasn't surprising considering how his last mission turned out. He wasn't even sure if Ellie was even awake right now. They hadn't slept for a solid thirty-six hours that consisted of a stakeout and subsequent chase and takedown. He only got three hours of sleep and he was not sure if he'd function well right now. He would have gotten enough if it hadn't been for that message that was calling him to Stark Industries. Honestly, he hadn't reported the message to S.H.I.E.L.D yet, only to Ellie - his handler of sorts. She prefers partners. He wouldn't be surprised if they know though.

Thomas opted not to wear his S.H.I.E.L.D uniform. They may have tried to outfit it for him and his power, but it just wasn't good enough. He cooked up a quick meal and ate it. He needed the fuel. Quickly donning his casual wear and then his hat, he left his small apartment. It was provided by S.H.I.E.L.D. He was also pretty sure that it had surveillance everywhere but he wasn't going to he picky. At least he didn't have to live inside the hellicarrier.

He then began his trek to Stark Industries - not allowing anything to hamper his movements. Okay, he may have stopped for some ice cream but can you blame him? He soon arrived by the entrance to see the receptionist. "Hey, I got this message and I was wondering where I should go." Once the directions were given, he took his time as he descended to the room. He had always thought that the Industry would fall without Tony Stark. Apparently not. He also heard that there may have been some tension between his mother and uncle with Stark. He did not know why. He was completely oblivious.

"Yo. You called?" The sleep deprived young man asked with a small wave. He knew who they were at the very least. Really, S.H.I.E.L.D was keeping an eye on them. Kids of the original Avengers.

Dan looked up from his work and faced Thomas. "Hey. Name's Daniel Stark. What 'bout yourself?" He chuckled, looking around. "Welcome to Stark Industries, friend." He held out his hand to Thomas. He showed him the project, and then looked at those who are currently in the room. Rogers, Maximoff, and Banner. Parker, if you count Ben, who is upstairs in the office still. We're still missing some. He thought to himself.

When Andros was done, he had left the gang unconscious. "How were they stupid enough to PUNCH a suit of gold-titanium armor? Oh well. Common sense not common place I guess." He took off the armor and folded it back up into it's suitcase form. After thirty minutes of walking he finally made it to Stark industries. Andros looked up at the looming tower and sighed. "I'll never be that good." He muttered to himself before walking up and saying to Dan, "Andros Stark. Sorry I am late."

Dan looked at Andros. "Dan Stark. And, It's fine. I was actually working on my project before you arrived." He chuckled, looking around at the various suits. "So many suits, such little ideas. I have no clue where he came up with the idea." He nodded to the suitcase. "Still using that old thing? Times have changed." He walked back over to Project Honor and resumed working on it. He implemented the repulsors to the gauntlets and he also implemented the jet boosters to the boots. He then began working on the arms, implementing small stabilizers to stabilize the reactors and such.

Thomas smiled at Daniel and shook his head. "Thomas Shepherd." He replied, the name coming out smoothly before he stopped and looked around. "Er, Maximoff. Shepherd-Maximoff." He corrected. He should really get used to using his last name. Real last name. S.H.I.E.L.D had been kind enough to allow him to meld the two together seamlessly as one name. He didn't want to abandon his parents. They were the ones who raised him after all, and it wasn't even a job to them. Others had been unlucky enough to have S.H.I.E.L.D assign them to a family who both trains them and takes care of them. At least he had normal parents. "Good to meet you Daniel." He turned his head to the other two. "Er, you two, Mr. Banner. Ms. Rogers." He didn't seem to care if they wondered how he knew them, or they lineages.

"Good project." Thomas said with a nod as he looked at the suits. He didn't know they were still allowing Starks to build more suits, but he guessed even S.H.I.E.L.D didn't know everything. "How long before you finish with it?" He asked curiously with a small hum as he took everything in, even the original Iron Man suits. He turned his head ever so slightly to address Andros, giving him a small nod. Brothers? Didn't seem like they knew each other. Ah, maybe half-brothers then? No, perhaps simply long lost brothers. There was no intel on them interacting so maybe that was the case.

"I'd have to say about two or three weeks, at most." He stopped working. "Anyways, who are we missing.." "It seems we're missing just Parker...." He shrugged. He went back to working on his project.

Sarah’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, looking between Daniel, & Andros. She looked towards Zachery, at the sudden use of their last names, from Thomas. Whom she didn’t know. But this whole situation was getting weirder & weirder by the minute. She sighed, and sat down in one of the nearest chairs, arms crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back