• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

Fiona giggled, drawing closer again. "But what is wrong with being close?" She asked innocently, pressing her cheek to his shoulder before she lifted her head again, snaking he arms around his arm.

CrystalFalls said:
Lilian winked at Rosa. "Remember, current employer here." she said in a small voice, higher pitched so passerbys won't be able to hear. "It's all here in my head." she pointed at her head, where she pretty much knew the map of the entire facility, except for those that were on a wayyyy too high security clearance.

"Nothing really!" he panicked for a bit, "Please don't hit me." Kal brushed his fingers along her red hair. "That's enough alcohol for today, Red."

Fiona giggled again. "Why would I hit someone as handsome as you~" She purred, her breath flushing over his face. She was very clearly drunk beyond her wits. 
@Kiclack

"You always do." he noted, still trying to shove her away. "Fiona you're drunk." he chucked, awkwardly pushing her away. Kal's muscles tensed as he tried harder to keep her away.

Fiona giggled, his hand brushing her side. She fell over, laughing uncontrollably. As soon as she recovered, she sat up, blinking at him "Whaass drunk?" She asked, slurring her words. 
@Kiclack

Lilian winked at Rosa. "Remember, current employee here." she said in a small voice, higher pitched so passerbys won't be able to hear. "It's all here in my head." she pointed at her head, where she pretty much knew the map of the entire facility, except for those that were on a wayyyy too high security clearance.''

@Suki @CrimsonEclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn downed some gin, then in his Dr. Doom suit he flew out, with doom bots following. "Avengers II, playin' hooky with the son of Taskmaster and taught by Doom, let's see," he muttered, nearing Stark tower. He just hovered in front of the balcony, waiting.

I am a dolphin.

"Hey, hey, you gotta relax..." he whispered softly, still struggling. "Jarvis, do we have anything to calm her nerves...?" he spoke through the intercoms, a bit worried about Fiona.

Jarvis had a robot arm pull out a USB and give it to him. "Place it in her arm USB port, it should work in a few minutes." He said. Fiona however, was getting closer and closer to his face, her lips almost brushing his cheek.

Kal grabbed the USB Jarvis had handed out, he felt a wet, yet soft sensation brush against his cheeks. "Fiona what are yo-" as he turned to look at her his lip had met with hers. Oh God... he thought to himself, fumbling for the device, carefully placing it on her arm.

Fiona's drunken state decided that it was a good to push forward a bit. However, as the USB began to work it's magic, her face slowly grew as red as a tomato, shuffling to the other side of the couch. 
@Kiclack

Jack saw him and pressed the intercom "Everyone to the balcony no matter what ASAP" he said in a worried voice as he headed up to the top floor walking out to meet shawn

Elliot heard the announcement and furrowed her eyebrows. What could possibly- She groaned titling her head back tiredly. Shawn. Slipping away from Joey, Elliot turned her body partially liquid and squeezed herself through doors and cracks in the walls until she was on the roof looking at her friend. "Shawn, what are you doing?"

"This is merely a warning!" Shawn shouted, sounding exactly like Doom. He would more likely siege Stark tower with his Doom bots than give them a warning. The Doom bots were at ease, but would attack if needed.

I am a dolphin.

Elliot shook her head in disbelief with a smile on her face. "You are certifiably crazy Shawn. Two times in one day mister, you are on a roll." She joked, no longer caring if the Avengers noticed her or not.

CrystalFalls said:
Lilian winked at Rosa. "Remember, current employee here." she said in a small voice, higher pitched so passerbys won't be able to hear. "It's all here in my head." she pointed at her head, where she pretty much knew the map of the entire facility, except for those that were on a wayyyy too high security clearance.''
@Suki @CrimsonEclipse
Rosa smiled at her, "I cant forget, the securtiy is always trialing me. I want to let them know who they area really dealing with." She smiled darkly, they think they can hold me down. They are dead wrong. Rosa lifted her fists in the air, "lets get this going I wanna decorate my room and try out the training area."

He grinned at them, although it was hidden under the mask. "Oh yes. And I happen to have a high security clearance, granted by being the son of two of S.H.I.E.L.D.S.'s top operatives, and being one myself, in the past at least." He said, grinning at the two. "Yeah, let's go to the training area. I'm itching to break something." He said, cracking his knuckles.

Lilian groaned. Why did people always want to cause mass destruction? She sighed. "Let's go then. Just know that I'm not responsible in any way, shape or form for the destruction that is caused." She doubted she could destroy a lot of things anyways, and she didn't want to see the reaction of Fiona's face when it was discovered.

Rosa smiled and shouted "yessss! Lets go make some trouble!!" She was super excited, she wanted to see the look on the pouting princess's face when she sees what she can really do. Rosa looks at Lillian and grins "lead the way." She scratches her head and grinned sheepishly "I have no idea how to get around this building."

Shawn got into the tower, as heard shouting. He stood in the middle of the hall, waiting. His doom bots were outside, as if they were him. He actually thought they might join him.

I am a dolphin.

"Fiona!" he shook her, "Something's happening in the halls we have to get there." he calmly spoke, trying to shove away what had just happened.

Fiona just kind of sat there. "What did I do?" She asked herself, her eyes wide as she clutched her knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back