• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

Shawn looked back at the text from the billboard.

No time! Just get out to 34th!

He texted her then roared. "Go my monsters! Crush the city!" The large rock-like monsters with laser eyes were shooting and destroying. Shawn couldn't help it, it was Dormammu. He needed some light magic or something on Dormammu.

I am a dolphin.

CrystalFalls said:
Lilian sweatdropped. Are all superheroes insane (the exception of her cousin, but she could be a little biased)? She watched as Rosa was phased through the wall, and poked the wall to make sure it was solid. Genetic mutations these days were so weird, so were serums, which aren't much better. They messed with your metabolism, and pretty much enhanced some things while others were deceased. "Rosa," she asked, "are you okay? You didn't get phased into an air vent or something, did you?"
(@Sukiyaki )
Rosa looked at Lilian and smiled "No this dude" she points to Thin Ice who was still behind the wall. "He freaking phased me through a wall!! No joke!" Rosa was so excited about the event mainly, because of all the stealing she could do with that power. I could go in and out of a place with no need to slide through air vents and walls. The freaking perfect grab and go!! "I would love to have that power. I mean to phase through anything, just think of the financial possibilities." She shuddered at the thought of the bank she could get from the mass robberies she could do.

Reynardine touched the wall they phased through, nodding in amazement. "Yup, they phased through alright." He said, grinning at Lilian. He might actually be a useful ally, but is he really an ally? "Hey, are you sure we can trust this guy?" He asks, making sure only Lilian can hear him. He is really wary by nature, having been in an agency where you can't trust anyone, S.H.I.E.L.D., and he had learned not to trust too much.

Joey laughed, "yeah it's useful for getting into places where my security clearance doesn't allow me to get to. I also love to use to mess with people."

Rosa's face lit up in excitement"EXACTLY!! It is so awesome! It's the perfect f-you to walls and your stupid security!" Rosa pointed to him and looked at the others "this guy. I like this guy." She turns to him "why can't more of you hero types be like you?" She crosses her arms "like that stuck up stark princess. Girl needs to take a mega chill pill."

Joey smiled, "oh, you think she's bad? You should see my mom," he shook his head, "When I was with her, it was constantly 'Joey stop freezing things'" but then again, when I would do classes at the academy, you could never think of doing something bad without professor X somehow coming around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosa smiled at him "I can top it, if you thought living with heroes was bad, you wouldn't survive a day with villains. I mean Magneto would add extra iron to my body just to try to control me. WHILE I WAS ASLEEP. No, he couldn't just ask me to take some iron supplements, noooo he had to be creepy and have it injected into my body and give me freaking night terrors." She shudders at the thought of it, "not to mention it totally f-up my powers for weeks."

@TheGodSnake

Celine walked to where they were and started talking. "Hey, sorry for bitching about it earlier. I was being blackmailed," she said, rubbing her forehead. Since she was wearing her costume, the X-men symbol was on her shoulder. She then looked out the window and had a surprised face, seeing Shawn and some monsters.

I am a dolphin.

Kyle was in front of Stark towe within seconds. He could sense the dark energy enter this plane and the presence on earth. There is one thing the young man noticed and that it was specifically Dormammu,or at least rep of Dormammu. Kyle floated in front of Shawn and his monsters with a dagger in one hand,"Why are you here?"

Elliot slipped away from the chatting group and ran outside to try and help her friend. "Hey, who are you?" She called to Kyle jogging over. "And just checking to make sure, you know what you're dealing with right?" She asked standing next to him and looking at the fleet impressed. Even with the potential risk of dying, you really have to appreciate the organization and unity of armies. (@Jailbird )

"Because Dormammu took me over," Shawn said, ordering his army to steal from a bank. His white cloak was whipping in the wind as he was attacking NY. He had his bow out and was shooting were to attack.

I am a dolphin.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Reynardine touched the wall they phased through, nodding in amazement. "Yup, they phased through alright." He said, grinning at Lilian. He might actually be a useful ally, but is he really an ally? "Hey, are you sure we can trust this guy?" He asks, making sure only Lilian can hear him. He is really wary by nature, having been in an agency where you can't trust anyone, S.H.I.E.L.D., and he had learned not to trust too much.
Lilian smiled. Her voice was high-pitched so only people next to her, in this case Reynardine, could hear. "I don't trustworthy-ness is exactly a common treat between everyone Fury has found." She knew several of the people only joined because of the fact that Fury forced them to, including herself. And several had unclear backgrounds, while others were quite the well known criminal.

Kyle's white hair obscured his face as a smile creeped across his face,"Honey. I have been doing this for a few years. These are Dormammu Henchmen and an idiot wannabe Doom who was dumb enough to be caught. But the truth if the matter is y'all don't know me. "Kyle explained as his southern accent slipped out in a few words. Kyle's scarf extended and grabbed two monsters pulling them back to him. Slashing both of them,they screamed and then disappeared,"If you have time to talk,then you have time to help. ABORA DORTHIN! TRUSON KOPR" Kyle sarcastically joke as energy gathered in his hand. Reciting the spells,fire and ice emitted from his hands and was launched at the army as they attempted to attack NYC

CrystalFalls said:
Lilian smiled. Her voice was high-pitched so only people next to her, in this case Reynardine, could hear. "I don't trustworthy-ness is exactly a common treat between everyone Fury has found." She knew several of the people only joined because of the fact that Fury forced them to, including herself. And several had unclear backgrounds, while others were quite the well known criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back