• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

"This. Place. Is. A. Flipping. Mess." he stood up and ran to the hallways, meeting up with Shawn. "Well, well, well..." he spoke, fixing his glasses, ready to drop them at any moment Shawn would do something Kal wouldn't like.

Fiona finally got a hold of her senses and she felt her face heat up. She smacked her head into the couch, groaning before getting up, walking to her door. She then walked next to Kal, looking at Shawn. She cracked her knuckles. "We meet again bastard."

Shawn made a force field around him, laughing. "I need a bar of soap. Why don't you just kiss your boyfriend again?" He asked. Little did they know, it was just a Doom bot who was being controlled by Shawn. The real Shawn left right before they came to him.

I am a dolphin.

Fiona growled, her cheeks going pink. "I will have you know that I am single, and I am really inclined to punch you right now." She said, her eyes and tattoo beginning to glow.

"Why don't you punch me?" Shawn asked, throwing a bottle of gin and fire. The hallway then lit on fire and his eyes glowed. He waited for the trick.

I am a dolphin.

Fiona looked around. "Damn bastard." She mumbled, the sprinkler system coming on. 'There are reasons I hold my fire that I would rather not tell, now shut up and get out." She said.

"Okay, I'll get out, but with a warning. Tell Hulky not to mess with me, or he'll wake up without hands," Shawn said, stepping back. He then fell through the windows, plummeting to what looked like his death.

I am a dolphin.

Fiona looked at him and sighed. "I am no amateur doom. That was a clone." she said, hearing the familiar sound of breaking parts at the bottom of her building. She sighed, and leaned back against the cold wall.

Shawn laughed into his hacked bracelet. "Oh, you are just perfect," he said, laughing. He realized that he should go good, as like a devil-may-cry guy. Doing what he pleases. Or an anti-hero.

I am a dolphin.

Fiona scoffed. "You are a piece of work." She mumbled, walking back to Kal. She decided to ignore what happened earlier, as she had been very much intoxicated. But she couldn't help noticing her cheeks where pink. She slapped them lightly and kept walking towards her room.

Sukiyaki said:
Rosa smiled and shouted "yessss! Lets go make some trouble!!" She was super excited, she wanted to see the look on the pouting princess's face when she sees what she can really do. Rosa looks at Lillian and grins "lead the way." She scratches her head and grinned sheepishly "I have no idea how to get around this building."
Elliot had found her way back downstairs, making sure to avoid any signs of the ever so annoying Joey when she had overheard Rosa cheering. Are all the Avengers mentally insane? She wondered watching the little group, Maybe that's why Fury invited me to join them "What are you guys doing?" She asked suspiciously walking over to them. It was her job to be bad -at least it was. Damn, this good guy stuff is confusing.

Joey was so utterly confused by the events that it took him awhile to figure out where to go. deciding to follow elliott he stayed a good distance behind her. When Elliot heard Rosa, he heard her too, jumping to the floor above, he moved his head through the floor, until his ear was barely poking through so he could hear. upon realizing that Shawn wasnt their only problem, he sent a message to Kal and Fiona 'the other group, they are about to cause trouble for all of us.'

LuckyANDKitty said:
Elliot had found her way back downstairs, making sure to avoid any signs of the ever so annoying Joey when she had overheard Rosa cheering. Are all the Avengers mentally insane? She wondered watching the little group, Maybe that's why Fury invited me to join them "What are you guys doing?" She asked suspiciously walking over to them. It was her job to be bad -at least it was. Damn, this good guy stuff is confusing.
Rosa turned to him, raised a hand and smiled "hey! We were about to check out some of the areas around here. Do you know where the training room is?" She walked over to the girl and smiled, girl seems pretty normal, maybe she's cool like the others. Rosa's aqua blue eyes flashed as she looked at the girl.

Joey sent one more message to Kal and Fiona. 'Going undercover, I'll keep you updated.' after hiding his phone, he then dropped through the ceiling, landing on his feet. As he turned back to his Normal form he smiled, "Name's Thin Ice, sounds like you are having fun. Mind if I join?"

Elliot turned around glaring at Joey. "Great, you. I guess it could be worse, I could be stuck with Hulky." She huffed crossing her arms and focusing back on Rosa. Elliot scanned the girl briefly trying to figure out who she was. Well, she obviously wasn't one of the villains she typically did dirty work with, and she wasn't on the Top 10 Golden Heroes list, so she must be inbetween. "Sure, I know where it is, I was just there a little while ago."

Rosa looked at the boy and smiled. "Sure, why not? The more the merrier." Rosa flipped her hair back and extended a hand. "I go by Rosa, but the" she giggles a little "'hero' name is Blood Reign." Rosa still couldn't fathom the thought of being a hero of SHIELD, sh had to laugh. "Thin Ice, right? Interesting name doesn't mean you can be easily cracked?" Rosa smiled a sly, seductive smile her blue eyes examining him from head to toe. 
Rosa smiled at Elliot, "Awesome let's go. We can talk and walk"

Joey laughed, "not in your wildest dreams." It means that I can do this. He went Ice form, grabbed her arm and pulled her through the wall next to the door. Smiling, he looked at the reaction on rosas face.

Shawn texted Elliot.

Hey, I'm in serious trouble. Someone is trying to kidnap me.

He sent the text and turned around, facing Dormammu. "There, I wrote them a note," he said after Dormammu grabbed him and sent each other to his castle and took over Shawn, him in Taskmaster form and his eyes looking like flames.

I am a dolphin.

Elliot sighed rolling her eyes. Heroes, always showing off. She walked around the long way, not feeling the need to use her powers and leaned against a wall watching the two. She'd honestly much rather be helping Shawn torment heroes instead of being one. She looked down at her phone as it buzzed. "Speak of the devil." She muttered reading the text.

Rosa was freaking out as she was surprised and flustered at the same time. "What? What? What? Seriously!!" She looks at him "that is freaking AWESOME! You can phase through walls! God I wish I could do that! Well I can, but not like that. Wow." Her face was bright red, both from the excitement and how she was about to use her powers. Just in case she was flung against that wall.

@TheGodSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
Elliot looked over the message multiple times trying to figure out who "someone" could be. There's a lot of Someones who would like to kidnap Shawn a/0 Elliot. They weren't the most popular people in town when it came to heroes or villains, but it made them well known and gave them lots of challenges. "God, can you be anymore cryptic Shawn?" She mumbled listing off the worst threats the two of them had dealt with in the past.

Shawn texted her back, trying to see the light.

D0RMAMMU!

He texted her and walked outside with the army. "Come, my monsters! Attack New York!" he shouted, people looking at him.

I am a dolphin.

Elliot looked at the text and had a mini panic attack.

'WHAT THE HELL SHAWN? HOW DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED BY DORMAMMU? AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU BY MYSELF?'

If you looked at Elliot you wouldn't be able to tell that she was freaking out, because she had transferred all her nerves to the text that she was furiously typing.

Lilian sweatdropped. Are all superheroes insane (the exception of her cousin, but she could be a little biased)? She watched as Rosa was phased through the wall, and poked the wall to make sure it was solid. Genetic mutations these days were so weird, so were serums, which aren't much better. They messed with your metabolism, and pretty much enhanced some things while others were deceased. "Rosa," she asked, "are you okay? You didn't get phased into an air vent or something, did you?"

(@Sukiyaki )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack, having left the balcony returns to his room and sits on his bed bowing his head he took many deep breaths as he laid back on the bed his heart racing. he was going to find shawn and put a stop to him by any means necessary even if the price is his life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back