• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

Elliot was creeping around the building, trying to avoid being notice for as long as possible now that the heroes were back. She was curious about how things were run around here. She heard a voice coming from what she assumed to be the training room and watched from a distance, making sure Joey didn't notice her. Oh look, it's Hulky Boy, and Mr. Freeze. Just my luck, I go looking for a hero that I don't have issues with, and I find two that I do have issues with. She thought sarcastically watching him and whatever his little toy was.

(Edits were made, if you read the first post)

Fiona looked at him for a moment, blinking. She shook her head. "Whatever." She said. "But I think you had to much." 
(Made some edits)

"Yeah." Kal agreed, standing up and following the trail of ice Joey had left. He turned around and looked over his shoulder, "Hey Red, be nice for a change...Especially to guys." a soft chuckled escaped his lips. "You're a very beautiful woman after all..." he looked forward and traced Joey's ice steps.

Joey looked back to the other two, you guys should see what hulk Jr. Has come up with." Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted someone trying to stay hidden. Let's have some fun with this he thought as he went ice form and dropped through the floor to the floor below

Fiona scoffed. "And what is with you always calling me red, Laser Boy. But being nice, isn't really in my vocabulary." She said, smirking at him. "I am really not the agreeable type."

Elliot cursed whoever was walking up the stairs, and noticed that Joey had vanished. Well, either I'm super lucky, or something really bad is about to happen. She thought scanning the area around her. Worst case scenario, I go into full Mercury state. She comforted herself, knowing nothing was more embarrassing and terrible than that.

"Hey ice pick, what are you guys doing here?" he asked Joey with arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. He watched Joey turn into eyes and drop down. Kal interested in whatever the ice man was doing, reluctantly followed him.

Fiona grabbed Kal's shoulder. "Kal." She called out. "I don't think it is wise to confront him half drunk." She advised, looking at him. "I know what you can be like, and I would like to avoid patching you up." She said.

"Really?" he looked back at her smirking. "Oh alright." he dropped his hands and walked with Fiona. Kal really wasn't as drunk as Fiona thought, only reason he didn't retaliate was because he thought that she wouldn't believe him either way.

Fiona smiled and walked up to her room. "Good. Because in a few hours or so I may not be so sober." She said, walking towards the elevator and going up to her room..

"Don't worry."he paused, "If you lose your mind halfway I'll try my best to tame you." he chuckled, cracking his neck. "No promises though."

Jack took his shirt shoes and socks off and sealed the training room door and allowed one of the robots to taze him. he turned to the machine and let a mighty roar that was heard and felt through out the building. he charged the machine and bashed it starting to fight with it he grew angrier the machine not yet beating him

Fiona smiled. "Yeah, well good luck with that." She said, the doors opening. She took a long hard swig from the water bottle that she had taken, draining the rest of the bottle. She looked at it. "Well that's bad." She said.

"Jesus Fiona, easy on the alcohol." he curled his lips at her, "Even I don't drink THAT much." he sat down, watching her. His voice seemed timid, and he put a great emphasis on the word THAT.

Elliot chuckled softly as he sealed the door. Temper, outrageously loud & strong? Yep, that's Hulky Boy. She grinned turning to check out another spot. She could have just slipped into her body into a light Mercury state if she really to see, and squeezed through the door, but decided against it and headed to the bar she spotted earlier. No doubt she would need a drink if she was going to stay. Actually, make that a lot of drinks. (@TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona hiccupped, soon covering her mouth. She checked the alcohol saturation levels. "Well that is really not good. Looks like that time where not being so sober is going to come sooner rather than later."

"You okay over there?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "You need a bucket to vomit on?" He stood up and scavenged around Fiona's bathroom

Joey tracked his steps to right about the position where he had seen the watcher. Creating a pedestal of ice below him, he started to rise, until his eyes were on the floor above him, seeing that the spy had moved to the bar, he lowered and ran over to the right position, doing the same thing until he could see. Grabbing Elliot's ankle, he covered her body in frost and pulled her down to the floor below. "Alright, who are you and why are you sulking around this place."

Fiona heard a giggle escape her mouth. "Not yet silly~" She cooed, suddenly placing a hand over her mouth. 'Shit. I am really dead now' She thought in her last moments before the alcohol completely consumed her brain.

Elliot pulled herself off the floor, pushing Joey away from her. "I'm not telling you who I am you idiot, I've had enough run-ins with you and your buddies." She hissed her nails turning into long mercury claws on instinct -it always happened when she felt threatened. Not to mention that they were playing hunt with her friend Shawn. "And the only reason I'm here is because Fury called me."

He came back holding a small bucket in his hand. "Here, luckily I found this." he handed Fiona the silver container and sat down next to her, rubbing her back. "Come on...let it out."

When he calms down he sighs and looks at what hes done "well shit" he says picking the head up and going to fionas room and knocking on the door after putting his things back on

Fiona smiled and giggled, leaning on him. Her breath smelled like tons of alcohol and her cheeks where bright pink. 'Let out what?" She asked in a drawing voice, her lips close to his ear.

He choked on his saliva as he gulped. "Fiona....a bit too close." he chuckled worriedly, trying to push her face away from his face. "You're VERY drunk, Red."

(I have to BRB for a while)

He sees whats going on and leaves quickly throwing the head back into the practice room with what remains of the machine. he heads back to the workshop to look for another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back