• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

Shawn taps a few buttons, and a hologram of Doom appeared. "Doom, can you make me a new sword and bow?" he asked, as if it was an order. All the shining Doom armor on the wall looked as if he was alive.

I am a dolphin.

Elliot looked at the armor impressed. "Nice, very nice. So what are you going to do about these heroes that were chasing you? They don't seem to like you very much." Elliot smirked knowing exactly why they didn't like Shawn, it was the same reason that they hated all villains and criminals, but they don't even know half of the reasons why we do what we do.

"I have a few ideas. Dressing up as Loki, maybe even Doom," Shawn told her, seeing the smirk. He just wanted revenge. Revenge on the World. Revenge on the Avengers. He hated them for a deep, deep reason.

I am a dolphin.

Joey finished doing tricks in the air and dived through stark tower, stopping in the room with jack. "Nice," He said, walking around the robot. "Looks like I was wrong." Joey looked around at the other suits in the room, admiring some of them on their structure and others on their function. Old man stark really had something going for him.

(Crap! CLOSED) 
/////////////

OPEN 
Fiona was working on a Iron Man arm upgrade for her so that she could do a bit more, when her phone rang. She groaned and pulled off her goggles, picking up her phone. "What Jack?"

Kal was sitting down beside Fiona, watching her work on an upgrade. "Hey Red, I was thinking." he cupped his hands together, back arched forward. "You should make a harder difficulty for the training room."

Fiona took a moment to look at him, unamused. "Alright then, you can rebuild all the androids and up the difficulty without blowing up the tower. Have fun." She replied.

Joey heard all this through the JARVIS system, and spoke back to the two through it. "Well thats not fair! All the robots will look like motorcycles, Have you ever tried fighting a motorcycle?" Joey passed through the elevator door and flew up to the floor where the other two were. Walking through the wall, he saw the arm design fiona was working on, "Woah, cool designs," he said as he grabbed a drink out of one of the cabinets, changing to human form as he cooled the drink. Opening it he completed hiis first point. "but seriously, the best mechanichs that X has worked on is motorcycles. No offense buddy, but you need an actual person to train with, not a program."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilian winked at Rosa. "Remember, current employer here." she said in a small voice, higher pitched so passerbys won't be able to hear. "It's all here in my head." she pointed at her head, where she pretty much knew the map of the entire facility, except for those that were on a wayyyy too high security clearance.

Jack smiles and walks around the machine he has made his own "Come see what i did" he says "all of you" he walks around the machine and smiles "This is Sooo over powered" he says to himself.

Shawn got up and strapped the Doom costume on. The silver armor shined on him, where as he was ready to hurt someone. He had a plan, but didn't want to launch it yet.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Shawn got up and strapped the Doom costume on. The silver armor shined on him, where as he was ready to hurt someone. He had a plan, but didn't want to launch it yet.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Elliot stood up stretching lightly. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat Shawny boy, but I'm going to see about these Avengers. I mean, I'd never betray you or rat you out -you're my like my best friend-, but you know I'm trying to turn my life around, so if that means putting up with old man Fury," She walked towards the exit. "I guess that's what I have to do. And who doesn't want to protect the Earth, and most likely die in the process!"

"I have a plan," Shawn said, after saying bye. "Doom bots, activate!" He shouted, the bots going next to him and standing in a single file line. "Attention!" He shouted, getting ready.

I am a dolphin.

Elliot walked into the Stark tower once more, even though she'd been there just a little while ago, it still awed her and made her feel super intimidated. "Hello? Heroes, I know you guys are staying here, so where are you at?" She called stepping out of the elevator onto a floor. She brushed her white hair out of her face, walking down the hallway.

(The arm attachment is on the outside, probably should have added that) 
Fiona glared at Joey. " Why does everybody want to talk to me?" She muttered, going back to the call. "I will come in a minute." She said, hanging up. She then turned back to Joey. "Seriously, a motorcycle in my opinion is much better than a suit." She said.

(Frustrated with movies.)

"Probably because they're attracted to you." he commented with a slight chuckle, taking a swig of his whiskey, "Although I can't imagine why..." he laughed, tilting the bottle and offering her some.

Fiona grabbed it and whacked him over the head. "Ass." She muttered, taking a long swig before handing it back to him. She had hit him with her robotic arm, which was by far more powerful than the other.

He steps back from the machine "Awaken" he says in a loud firm voice. the machine stands and stays at attention "Follow" he says walking to the service elevator and going to the level of the training room to test his new machine

As he got hit over the head, his sunglasses fell off of his face, and the beams of his eyes destroyed a small portion of the floor. "Oww~! Look what you did~" he said rubbing the back of his head, chuckling. "I was kidding, you know that right?"

Fiona glared at him. "Still doesn't hurt to jog you're memory once and a while. Plus, the thing earlier was kind of hurtful, so you deserved it."

Joey Smiled, good for them, falling in love so much that they forget about the other person in the room. Creating a path of slick ice, Joey slid into a bedroom, activating his JARVIS link, he spoke into the elevator," hurry up man, these two are starting to make me sick, I might go find the god and bring him down here too."

He walks into the training room and smiles as he sets it to the hardest difficulty "Attack Them defend me" he says loudly as the robot dose about as much damage as he did.

"Come on you know if there was someone in this team who would ever like you it would be m-" he cut himself short, realizing he was a bit drunk. "Nothing. Nevermind." he continued blatantly.

As Joey walked from the bedroom to the training room to watch the robot, he heard Kal's comment. "Smooth one X, he yelled over his shoulder as he entered the training room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back