• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Phoenix's Light

Characters
Here
" bear that's an interesting nickname I'm curious who gave you the name bear." He asked once more as he studied the boy before him by circling him and his slow calm manner. He might look young for his age but he is not to be underestimated

The adolescent's eyes watched the person as began circling him. "The head scientist gave me that nickname," said Ryujin, "when I was a child and turned into a bear cub that was brought into the facility."

"so that was your first shift makes since. " he said as he stoped before looking the boy again. "once you get clean you will look better shifter i will see to it that you are trained to master your powers" he said once more

Ryujin tilted his head as he listened to the young man call him a different name then what he was used to. Ryujin nodded as the young man guessed right that the bear cub had been his first shift and said he would train Ryujin to master his powers once he got cleaned up. "Why help an experiment?"

" do you really think that youare the only one ??? there are several like you like late Blackwidow, or the halk. they all had some experiment dont to them and there are many more" he stated as he turned a waved for some one in to take the boy away to get cleaned up

"I don't know about others out there. I've never seen the outside world," said Ryuin. As someone was waved in, the teen turned his head slightly before following them, snagging the fruit and vegetable bowl before he left. The teenager hoped this was meant to be someone who knew of his existence, the lead scientist didn't want anyone knowing about the vampiric ghoul at all but the leader and leader's inner circle. Though the teen had never been introduced to the person who ran Hydra.

Frlix watched the boy leave the room as sinister smiled crossed his face as he thought about letting this boy give shiled a new fear. felix could tell that his boy was something special and could be of good use to hydr .

Following the stranger who led him towards one of the bathrooms in the academy, they stopped at a lost and found area which doubled as a staff room to get Ryujin some clothing and he was then shown to one of the bathrooms. "Get cleaned up and fix yourself up, then get some new clothes on," said the stranger.

I don't see why...my clothes will just tear again when I shift into another animal, thought Ryujin but took the clothes and headed into one of the showers where there were some bottles of shampoo and body wash already in a bin for use by the people living at and studying at Hydra.

The stranger would remain outside while the head scientist was unaware that Bear had met the leader of Hydra. Instead the lead scientist would be working in the lab on some paperwork.

Felix picked up the phone and diled a number in and let it ring. he then looked down at his rolex to check the time. he was waiting on her to pick up as wated on the reports to on the soon to be new member.

Berhane looked at her phone as it rang and grabbed it, glad her father was out on shield business. Pressing the answer call she sipped a can of soda before speaking. "Checking in boss? Lucky Fury's out, trying to track someone down."

Meanwhile, the head scientist had been told by Bear that there was some stranger who had figured out he was a bird and seemed to know of the experiments. This got the head's attention for he told Bear to report back to the lab when he was done and pulled out a holographic disc, copying some information onto it about Bear as well as xeroxing Bear's medical files and information from the past fourteen years before heading towards the boss's office, knocking on the door.

felix looked up from his watch at the sound of the door befoe waving them in as he talked to his subordinate. " fury can go to hell for all i care, i just want all the info in that tower if you can access it to be more on point i want the ironman suite or at least how to make it." he said as she then picked up the files that was now on his desk and began to look through them carfuly to see were the boy worked as he waited ont he line for anything she had to say.

The head scientist walked in and set the files with the holographic disc on the desk and watched as Felix began looking at them. Hearing the conversation from Felix's end, the scientist raised their eyebrows before snickering at the comment, deciding to stick around in the event Felix wanted to talk about Bear. Berhane shook her head and then pulled out a pen and notepad, writing down the information. "Nothing much to report. Something tried breaking into the tower yesterday but neither I nor the AI is sure what it was. However, I seem to still have access to information on Shield and Stark Tower as well as security protocols, at least here. I'm not sure about shield yet but I can't see anything having changed at all in my absence."

"good, fury does not know he let a fox in to the hen house so as long as they dont know get all you can and send it to me whe you have it, also look in to a group known as the black dragons they have been poping up evey now and then in areas around you but be careful not much is known about the group, it might even help you to get fury to help colect info on them if you have any trouble" he saied as he fliped the medical chart to see if he boy had any from of heath issues and if he did they would be corrected befoe anything could go wrong.

Berhane chuckled as she heard the boss comment on her being a fox in the hen house. "Iron man suit...black dragons...whatever info on Shield and the tower that's possible," said Berhane to herself as she wrote stuff down. "Right, I'll try to get information on the black dragons group. I'm sure I can get help if I ask. Do you need anything else?"

The scientist pulled out a controller and tapped in a command, allowing Bear to use his telepathy before slipping the controller back into a pocket of his lab coat and watching Felix look through the medical chart. There would be information on Bear's parents, their names anyway and how they'd wiped Scarlet Witch's mind of ever having a child or being found by Hydra fourteen years ago. From their interview, it seemed that Thor didn't know of the pregnancy. They'd show the child's lightning-shaped scarring on his back and the list of experiments done on the child over the past fourteen years as well as a list of abilities with Telekinesis and Astral Projection being two of recent powers unlocked. There was also a note that the child was no longer human but a vampiric ghoul as well as a sample schedule the child went through every day. There was speculation that the child was immortal due to being the child of Thor and no longer being human as well as notes on how to calm the child and that it's presence was not known to anyone but the head scientist and was outfitted with a shock collar which prevented its powers from being used unless allowed by the head scientist.

"no... just get it done " he stared before hanging up the phone before placing it in his pocket...
"doc plase put it on the desk you know how i feel when you keep things from me" he said as he placed the folder on the desk and looked up at the doc with annoyance.

"Gotcha," Berhane said as the phone went dead. "So pressed for time...he really needs to cool his jets. Jarvis, do you have files on a black dragon?"

"Negative Berhane."

"Well, this is a project I need to work on and would appreciate your assistance."

"Work miss?"

"Yes. Work."

Pulling out the controller, the scientist placed the item on the desk. "I'm surprised you don't know of the boy's existence. He's been here since his mother was found," said the head scientist. "I assume you have questions about Bear."

Felix looked at him with an annoyed glare. "Using his still here is a waste. He will be properly trained. And scent in to the field to help Kitsune." He stated. As he picked up the charts and. Looked at his powers

"The former leader wanted him as a pet and kept him as such for protection and to stay out of trouble," said the scientist. "The boy's trained to take commands from myself and the leader but he's never seen the outside world before and never been outside Hydra except when he was born which he doesn't remember naturally. I'm unsure how he will do out in the world but his loyalty to Hydra is unquestionable and unwaveringly strong."

" well I'm not the former Hydra leader and he was wasting such a talented kid for a pet the boy will be trained and use in the field and if you don't like it I can make it that you will never be able to do any more experiments is this understood. " he said as I began to Glow a demonic blue like hue

"He cannot be calmed down easily," warned the scientist. "In all his years here, he can only be calmed by certain musical instruments and classical music, let alone his dietary needs." He pointed towards the controller. "You may notice from the files that the boy wears a shock collar. It's to keep his powers from being used unless allowed by myself or the leader, this would need to be reprogrammed to allow you access as the new leader of Hydra. It's also designed to give him controlled shocks when needed, but we've found he's afraid of fire and electricity and thunderstorms as well." As he was told he wouldn't be able to do more experiments, the scientist frowned. "Understood," the scientist said in a clipped tone. "That holographic disc has more information on it as well as verbal notes and his most recent scan and checkup which can be accessed easily through the command 'medical statistics'. I hope you know what you're doing Felix." The man then turned and left Felix's study office and headed back to the lab.

Felix chuffed at the comments the scientist had made towards him he believe that anybody could learn control and if it's bored really wanted to get out of here and explore the world and do hydras bidding he would do the same if your Social Security grabbing the Hologram disc he flipped it on and began to watch and listen to what was going on what's it ended he play sit down and began to think on what his next steps would be.

Silvia lost about she hadn't bothered to look at her recordings yet instead she went looking for her own meal for the night beautiful shells in the mood for venison burgers with homemade crinkle fries and salad that was another reason she enjoyed the cooler weather fresh food that only came with the seasons which also makes you would go buy a cabbage later

With his collar momentarily deactivated while he took a shower, the adolescent was unaware that he had ended up meeting the new leader of Hydra. With the absence of the former leader, the teen had mostly been around the head scientist and taking orders from them, completely ignoring the complaints of the inner circle. The scientist had been forced to trap the boy as a cat and caged the cat to keep it from attacking inner circle for complaining about the former leader. The teenager shook his head as he rinsed his hair out. When he had finished his shower and gotten dressed into not-torn clothing, he snarled at the human and headed down himself to the lab.

"Jarvis I'm going out."

"Understood Miss Fury," said Jarvis. "I'll keep security protocols activated."

"Thank you Jarvis. If necessary, initiate drastic measures and contact shield or father."

"Yes miss."

"Berhane Jarvis,"
said Berhane before grabbing her bag and coiling her rope dart up in the bottom of her bag before skipping to the elevator and heading down to the main floor so she could leave the tower. Tapping her foot on the floor as she leaned against the wall opposite the elevator doors, she then skipped out and headed outside, waving to the security guards she passed as she headed out into the hustle and bustle of New York.

Silvia was siting of the food stall that was selling her favorit food. she was wearing an open back top that showed the world her tatoo that she had gotten to show that she was the leader of the black dragons. she finished of her burger and was sipping on her tea was she got up and threw away her tras and began to walk around the are for something to do.

Berhane skipped along the sidewalk as she moved along the streets of the big apple. Despite the food she'd ordered thanks to Jarvis she wanted a snack and that was one thing she liked about New York. The food stalls and hot dog vendors. Swinging her bag around, she pulled out a few bills and some military-style night goggles that had been adapted through shield. "Food...what's good for food?" Berhane looked around in boredom, until she found something to eat and snagged up a couple hot dogs from the hot dog vendor, ordering onions, relish, mustard and ketchup on them both. Taking the bag they were offered in, she headed over to a bench, however a tattoo caught her attention and she raised the military night goggles and put them to her eyes. Watching the stranger she zoomed in on it and found there to be a dragon tattoo as she slipped the goggles back into her bag, lifting a hand to rub her eyes. Dragon? Dragons were quite a normal tattoo so it probably meant nothing. Pulling out her phone, she tapped on events, trying to find something to do. Ah, a theater. That'll be nice to see. Felix could sure do with putting in some entertainment though, she thought to herself. Still, for now she would end up eating her hot dogs and enjoying her snack.

"That stranger that saw you as a parrot and told you to turn back. That's the new leader of Hydra," said the scientist as he heard the door open, tapping on a code and closing the door. "Though how he knew about you, I can only guess he discovered it from the former leader's inner circle that knew of you."

Ryujin tilted his head, remaining silent as he listened to the information. "He wants to send you outside into the world." As a snarl came from Ryujin, the scientist's eyes narrowed. "Despite being young, that man is not to be underestimated Bear. You will show him the same obedience as the former leader."

"Out?"

"Yes...outside. Away from hydra. You would be on your own without any calming devices."

"Fool. Free hunt?"

"Most likely," grunted the scientist. The boy would likely make a mess of whatever he came across, having free reign to feed as he wished.

"What if leader comes back?"

"I cannot say what would happen. I will deal with that when it comes to it," said the scientist.

Silvia shivered as she felt eyes on her turning she looked around before moveing out of the area to see if they would follow her but if they did not she would go meet up with the rest of her gang that was here in the us and do calls witht he ones in china and korea, she had yet to get people in russa, japar, fance and england. they would tell her of what was going on and if there was any info she could sell on the BM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back