• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Phoenix's Light

Characters
Here
The dog lifted its head and got up as there was a motion to get up. Shaking its body, the dog turned and followed Felix out of the office.

The double didn't seem to consider for a moment any untruth from the guard. "Oh... Okay then. I apologize for wasting your time" the double got off of his sitting position and snapped his fingers. Causing the chains to tighten even further to the point that they would most likely begin to stop the airflow of the captive's body. The Double had specific orders to search the tower and he was going to do just that, until he was stopped. The double looked between the stairs and the elevator. "Where to next" the Double said to themselves as they debated where to go, apparently done with the guard.

"I believe this is a wild goose chase" the real Gabriel said in exasperation as he trekked up the mountain behind Gaius who held the transmitter before him. Gaius shook his head.
"There's got to be something up here, the farther we go, the more this vibrates. Even if it's not Sylvia it's worth investigation" Gaius said with more than a little annoyance towards the magic man.
"If you say so. Just looks like wilderness to me" he said while gesturing to the forested mountainside.

silvia had no clue were this place was but it sure was not stark tower because it was cleaner and they were not in the air because her ears would have poped from the altitude pressure so her guess was that she was above ground or underit to avoide detection of shield. taking out the device she messedwith it so it would let them know if they were heading in the right or wrond direction. not to mention she was most likely with hydra.

The guard breathed out a sigh of relief before they began choking, struggling against the chains as they tightened and cut off air flow. "S...St..." wheezed out the guard but he couldn't say much else with his air flow being restricted and had no way of notifying anyone in Shield or other security guards about Stark Tower being broken into.

Silvia watched the two gurads at her cell with slight ammusement before turning over to start doing push up out of bordom.

after bout an hour of training felix headed out to find his little kitten to see what she was up to or if she was practicing different cat forms again.

The guards wouldn't say anything as they continued guarding the prisoner who began exercising, unaware she had stolen some wires and created a device for her own people to track her.

Ryujin had settled down in the training room, watching as Felix trained, but when the man began walking away, the dog would follow through the halls. Berhane had been trying to discern the code from her notes that she and Jarvis had both written down to garner any information until she grew bored and began testing out her feline capabilities; once again resuming her kitten form before attempting to change to a different feline and ended up as a Sumatran Tiger cub.

Gaius and Gabriel were standing higher on the mountain at this point after a good bit of hiking. Gaius stopped, “It quit buzzing” he said before turning around. “There it goes”.
“So we’re either right on top of or right below what caused it” Gabriel said. He looked up and saw nothing. “Did you bring a shovel?”

The Gabriel double went up a level in the building, using the stairs and looked around on the second floor, as it seemed to be just investigating the building looking for clues on a mystery it didn’t know had already pretty much been solved.

" you having fun there kitten " he asked ass he watched her shift from one form to anther which was quite fun to watch. and her subconscously patted the dogs head . as he leaned againt the door frame.

As Jarvis began rebooting, Fury searched through the eleventh floor and then made his way to the twelfth floor.

Berhane looked up, the pale orange and black striped cub looking up with yellow eyes as she heard something, her ears twitching. Looking up, she saw Felix and some dog, the boss leaning against the door frame. Ryujin wagged his tail lightly as his head was petted, staring at the tiger cub in confusion. "Still trying to crack the code but otherwise, yes I am having fun," said Berhane mentally. "I can sense my power but it seems I'll be a cub for a while in this form until I age up some more which is unfortunate, but that's three feline forms which is useful."

" I do have one question for you are you trying to infiltrate a petting zoo because right now in those forms that's all you can get by with what you're actually pretty cute" he said with a grin

The tiger cub attempted to glare at Felix, but was unsuccessful. "No," spoke Berhane. "Perhaps there is a way to speed up the growth of this body or it will grow over the next week. This is only the second form I've managed to come up with besides the kitten with which I infiltrated the warehouse and my leopard of course but that grew as I did." The tiger cub swished its tail, ears laying flat against her head in annoyance before sighing.

Well it's an interesting look for you that I can say why not try mastering the size of the forms you take this way you can do more infiltrating without people suspecting you all of them they have your blood test but other than that they wouldn't think twice about a kitten or cub."

"Perhaps," said the tiger cub as she flicked her ears forward and back. Ryujin, on the other hand, snarled at the telepathy he heard in his head, his lips curling over his teeth as the tiger cub turned her gaze towards him and made a hissing noise in the dog's direction. "That will likely be helpful in the long run...you're right of course." She would begin to concentrate on what a tiger looked like as an adolescent at least, closing her eyes and slowly her body would begin to grow.

Meanwhile, those who were up above ground, they would need to dig down quite a ways, hitting rock at times, until they finally managed to break through and enter the underground dungeons. It was nowhere near the hidden tunnels of Ryujin as those were further down, but a hole would gradually open up and they would be able to either drop down or climb down if they had rope of some sort into one of the tunnels near the underground cells.

Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back