• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

hudhouse said:
Augustus's chest ripped open, sending the venom suit away. Giant daemonic eyes starred at him before laughing, firing out a energy blast towards him!
Mako was engulfed by the blast as he body took a major hit by the blast. Mako played on the ground as steam came from his body. He struggled to get up as blood dripped from his mouth. It was obvious that he was out of energy as he slowly struggled to move towards Augustus.

Carnage walked up to mako and picked him up by the head."I'll be nice for once,Any last words?"Carnage said as he waited for mako to say somthing.

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage walked up to mako and picked him up by the head."I'll be nice for once,Any last words?"Carnage said as he waited for mako to say somthing.
Mako's ice wings dissipated and eyes returned to normal as Mako returned to his normal looking self before passing out.

wiigamechamp said:
Mako was engulfed by the blast as he body took a major hit by the blast. Mako played on the ground as steam came from his body. He struggled to get up as blood dripped from his mouth. It was obvious that he was out of energy as he slowly struggled to move towards Augustus.
Augustus smiled, letting the venom suit reform over the hole. He looked over to Carnage and said, "Stand back for this one..."

Augustus's hand glowed with cosmic wrath! He attempted to slam it into Mako's head and lock away all his powers!

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled, letting the venom suit reform over the hole. He looked over to Carnage and said, "Stand back for this one..."
Augustus's hand glowed with cosmic wrath! He attempted to slam it into Mako's head and lock away all his powers!
Carnage stepping back,replied"May I end him once your done?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage stepping back,replied"May I end him once your done?"
hudhouse said:
(Isn't that op)

wiigamechamp said:
(Isn't that op)
(FINE)

Augustu uses his power of cosmic to form power-nullifying webbing and puts him within a cocoon. He looked over to Carnage and said, "Put some venom in there like a spider and he will become your soup..."

hudhouse said:
(FINE)
Augustu uses his power of cosmic to form power-nullifying webbing and puts him within a cocoon. He looked over to Carnage and said, "Put some venom in there like a spider and he will become your soup..."
I don't have venom but I can bury him deep in the ground so they won't bother anyone anytime soon.or just,you know.kill him by impaling their head with my arm."Carnage's arm turns into a blade.

"Now, now...that's quite enough~" Jordan said and appeared next to Carnage, grabbing his blade arm firmly. He had a smile on his face to show no intent for a fight "I think that this one has learned their lesson don't you?" he turned to MAko and smiled "What do ya say? Have you learned your lesson~"

@hudhouse @MTchaos1134 @wiigamechamp

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Now, now...that's quite enough~" Jordan said and appeared next to Carnage, grabbing his blade arm firmly. He had a smile on his face to show no intent for a fight "I think that this one has learned their lesson don't you?" he turned to MAko and smiled "What do ya say? Have you learned your lesson~"
Seeming confused carnage asks"What lesson?"As its arm becomes normal then spiky to get him to let go.

MTchaos1134 said:
Seeming confused carnage asks"What lesson?"As its arm becomes normal then spiky to get him to let go.
LucianGrey7971 said:
Mako was unconscious as he was to hurt to respond in anyway.

Jordan looked at his now pierced hand and let go of Carnage. "Rude. And how am I supposed to know? I wasn't paying attention to the fight~" he said and slapped Mako in the face a couple of times "Stop ignoring me...ah, you said you had a favor to ask of me?" Jordan turned his attention to Augustus.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked at his now pierced hand and let go of Carnage. "Rude. And how am I supposed to know? I wasn't paying attention to the fight~" he said and slapped Mako in the face a couple of times "Stop ignoring me...ah, you said you had a favor to ask of me?" Jordan turned his attention to Augustus.
Augustus nodded and said, "Oh yes... yes... I wanted to know if I could ask for you to use the Phoenix Force's power on me. To erase me from existence..."

hudhouse said:
Augustus nodded and said, "Oh yes... yes... I wanted to know if I could ask for you to use the Phoenix Force's power on me. To erase me from existence..."
"If your going to do that at least make sure venom is not erased too."

"No. Last time I killed you, you didn't stay dead and someone tried to kill me. I'm not gonna have a repeat beacause you're feeling suicidal." Jordan said with a straight face, not looking at Augustus

@hudhouse

LucianGrey7971 said:
"No. Last time I killed you, you didn't stay dead and someone tried to kill me. I'm not gonna have a repeat beacause you're feeling suicidal." Jordan said with a straight face, not looking at Augustus
@hudhouse
Augustus's eyes burned with anger. He snarled out, "...Do you know how hard it is to live with yourself when every time you die, you are bound to the person that kills you last? Being forced to love that person to the bottom of your heart and wanting to make them happy? Having no control over your destiny and whenever you do you hear the laughter?! It... HURTS..." Augustus visibly winced if it was not for the suit, blood dripping from his maw. He continued, "for me just to speak that to you. There's a reason I wasn't made with a soul... so that I can still be controlled like a pet... I have wanted to die for so long... but I never saw it tell this time. How would you feel if a goddess starred at you and told you that this is the 13th time you've been in her court..."

Augustus got a tricky little idea... though at this point he was starting to grow desperate and tired. If he could break the curse... he could trick Azazel into assisting him into Hell. It would be for the better... the entire world still hatted him no matter what he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cursed Regalia at Jigoku Chu Castle in Ama

Muramasa had assembled the Cursed Regalia for the next phase of the plan. Shurayuki went over battlefield assignments for them while he looked at several dozens eggs, each containing a kaiju that he is going to unleash on various cities across Japan. This would keep everyone busy and distracted while he collects the pieces of White Muramasa and then give form to him. As they went over their plans an old face or helmet arrived. It was the Ebony Blade, the sword that had gone rogue since the escape. The room fell silent as the Regalia parted to let him through. The Ebony Blade marched directly to Muramasa and then kneeled. "I am not here to apologize or swear allegiance. I just know that if I fight alongside you that maybe I will find one worthy of wielding my power. Black Muramasa." the Ebony Blade said.

Black Muramasa replied "You are still valuable for the fight so I will take that." He then turned to Shurayuki "Have you finished the brieifng?" Shurayuki nodded. Then Muramasa turned away from the others. He drew his blade and with several slashes opened several portals. "Then go forth and raise hell." Shurayuki, Yoshida, and Ebony Blade all walked through different portals while the other Regalia split up and followed them after throwing the kaiju eggs into the portals. The target cities were Tokyo, Okinawa, and Osaka. Muramasa then closed all the portals and then opened one and walked through closing it behind himself.

In the Cities

In each of the cities, a dozen orange lights descended from the sky and struck various places around the city. Then in flashes of orange light rose massive monsters the size of their skyscrapers. The monsters began to spread havoc all over the cities. Somewhere in each city was a group of Regalia just waiting for some notable resistance to their attack.

pacific-rim-2-godzilla-2-the-future-of-the-kaiju-movie-kaiju-at-work-in-pacific-rim-319646.jpg

The Mystery

Shin Harada, Raikou Harada, Eli Braddock, and Ryu Hanshu Foom monitored the situation from Raikou's old base. They thought about go trying to handle the attacks but Shin claimed that was a job for the other teams. It was their job to figure out the true mystery behind it all. So they prepared to go to Kyoto where this all intiaitlly started to find out.

Last Call for help

An emergency broadcast went from the Japanese government to not just the Avengers but every know superhero group and organization as well as organizations like SHIELD. This was officially a true state of emergency. It would only get worse, who knows where the kaiju will spread to once they finished destroying the cities they were dropped in. But that wasn't even the half of it.

@Nerdyy @Pyosimros

(OOC: Okay, so Japan is in mortal peril under heavy attack by Kaiju in Osaka, Tokyo, and Okinawa. But waiting in these cities are also the Cursed Regalia. In Osaka is Honor Yoshida of the old man that Maul and whoever fought. In Tokyo is Shurayuki and in Okinawa is the Ebony Blade waiting for a worthy warrior to wield it but will cut down all others unworthy. Each boss has their boss minions in the form of the Regalia that are with them. Note by engaging one of the bosses you agree to a possibility your character maY be fatally wounded or killed.)

If it was noticeable resistance the Regalia were looking for, they found it in the shape of a crow's mask clad in a black cloak and wispy black smoke. The being stood on a skyscraper and looked one of the monumental beasts in the eyes, daring it to make a move.

Jordan stared hard at Augustus, he opened his mouth to say something but his head shot towards the east. "...Japan is in dire trouble...we need to save the anime...and everything else if we have time...shit but I can't leave those little idiots here by themselves...they'll destroy something...and I can't take them with me..."

LucianGrey7971 said:
If it was noticeable resistance the Regalia were looking for, they found it in the shape of a crow's mask clad in a black cloak and wispy black smoke. The being stood on a skyscraper and looked one of the monumental beasts in the eyes, daring it to make a move.
Jordan stared hard at Augustus, he opened his mouth to say something but his head shot towards the east. "...Japan is in dire trouble...we need to save the anime...and everything else if we have time...shit but I can't leave those little idiots here by themselves...they'll destroy something...and I can't take them with me..."
One of the Kaiju in Tokyo simply passed by the figure though obliterating base of the skyscraper the figure stood on without noticing the figure. It would take more than simply standing around to gain a kaiju's attention.

The figure lifted her hand and the Kaiju's own shadow became a weapon and coiled around the beast, constricting it's movements and slowly pulling it towards her

LucianGrey7971 said:
The figure lifted her hand and the Kaiju's own shadow became a weapon and coiled around the beast, constricting it's movements and slowly pulling it towards her
The Kaiju was pulled close to Abbadon, then every inch of its body began to glow brightly like daylight. Then it cocked it's head around and fired a blast of light at Abbadon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back