• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled. He offered a hand, "I do as well. A common purpose? I will lend you my strength tell we finalize a deal?"
"My power will benefit you as well. As long as you do not be reckless with it." Venom said as the symbiote unbinds from Eddie Brock's corpse, which fell to the ground, limp. The pile of goo then raced to Augustus, and started bonding with him. He could feel power flowing through him as he felt rejuvenation, and regeneration. He felt as if he had just been reborn, into a new form.

"Well now since we are all good,what now? We can go look for a crime being committed or gang,but if we find one and they have guns i call dibs on all the guns."

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"My power will benefit you as well. As long as you do not be reckless with it." Venom said as the symbiote unbinds from Eddie Brock's corpse, which fell to the ground, limp. The pile of goo then raced to Augustus, and started bonding with him. He could feel power flowing through him as he felt rejuvenation, and regeneration. He felt as if he had just been reborn, into a new form.

[/QUOTE]
Augustus curled his fingers as venom clutched to his flesh, forming this new suit. He allowed his mind to connect to Venom's, and he could see and every thing both of them have done in the past. He laughed and said, "Good, this will hopefully be the birth of a glorious alliance. But on the matter of cops and robbers, I know a beast we could hunt. That ice child outside, Mako. He has been terrorizing some people outside.. how about we terrorize the terrorist here?"

hudhouse said:
Augustus curled his fingers as venom clutched to his flesh, forming this new suit. He allowed his mind to connect to Venom's, and he could see and every thing both of them have done in the past. He laughed and said, "Good, this will hopefully be the birth of a glorious alliance. But on the matter of cops and robbers, I know a beast we could hunt. That ice child outside, Mako. He has been terrorizing some people outside.. how about we terrorize the terrorist here?"
"Alright,lead away."Carnage said prepared to move when they do.

hudhouse said:
"Oh yes. It's been a while since I have fought crime.... this will be fun." Venom said in Augustus' mind, giving him strength to do whatever he pleased.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Oh yes. It's been a while since I have fought crime.... this will be fun." Venom said in Augustus' mind, giving him strength to do whatever he pleased.

[/QUOTE]
wiigamechamp said:
"That is what my teleportation is for." Mako said as he teleported to a nearby rooftop. He formed an ice javelin as he jumped off the rooftop. He used this force of speed to teleport to the side of Augustus and and attempted to stab him with the javelin full speed.
Augustus truly just needed the physical strength in a smaller package. He started to web swing towards Mako, roaring out like a daemon with claws at the ready to tear him open!

hudhouse said:
Augustus truly just needed the physical strength in a smaller package. He started to web swing towards Mako, roaring out like a daemon with claws at the ready to tear him open!
Carnage following behind,looks around as it swings,looking for the man of ice.

hudhouse said:
"I do hope that you are aware of a Symbiote's weakness..... i am not willing to get roasted constantly if you do not." Venom said in concern, since He had not bonded with a person of Doom Lineage before, therefore, did not know of Augustus' prior knowledge.

Meanwhile in Jigoku Chu Castle,

"Shurayuki I assume your return means you have found our next set of distractions to be deployed to cover the fragment recoveries." Black Muramasa said. "Also because I have finished my new project. From the sample of the space symbiote and my power as well a bit of yours we have crafted vessels for the normal regalia. The Neo - Symbiote bodies I have given them, I had transplant the essences from the mundane weapons. The reason this was neccesary for them and not for us is because we are imbued onto special weapons that are meant to contain our consciousnesses and such. The new bodies should intensify their powers and give them a common set of abilities next to their unique mutant abilities."

"Yes, I have indeed found our new set of distractions. Something way too big for the heroes to ignore just to come after us. I have found a lot of them and with my powere I have revived these mighty beasts under my control. Kaiju they are called, and they should soon terrorize any streets you please." Shurayuki reported.

Muramasa nodded and replied "Have them on standby then, as soon as Hector transmits the data we will resume the plan."

@Archon (Can like in my next post just assume Hector followed through on the plan and sent the data and then you can cover it in your return post?)

"This isn't good." The dual voices said as he saw the web swingers charge towards him. He slid across the ice path he formed as the demon's possession was almost running out of time.

hudhouse said:
"This isn't good." The dual voices said as he saw the web swingers charge towards him. He slid across the ice path he formed as the demon's possession was almost running out of time.

wiigamechamp said:
Augustus asked aloud, "Venom, can you make hounds or something to give chase? If not, it is fine.." He threw forth a web straight for Mako's leg. If he grabbed it, he would drag his face on the road of ice.

hudhouse said:
Augustus asked aloud, "Venom, can you make hounds or something to give chase? If not, it is fine.." He threw forth a web straight for Mako's leg. If he grabbed it, he would drag his face on the road of ice.
We can't make hounds,but I can throw weapons at him if you want."Carnage said as it started shooting webs at mako from its chest.

hudhouse said:
"I cannot do such things. But however, Carnage is willing to help. Just give home the order, and he will do it." Venom said informatively as Augustus Grabbed mako. @MTchaos1134 @hudhouse

wiigamechamp said:
Mako was tripped up by Venom's webs as he was wrapped up by Carnage's webs.
Augustus's chest ripped open, sending the venom suit away. Giant daemonic eyes starred at him before laughing, firing out a energy blast towards him!

hudhouse said:
Augustus's chest ripped open, sending the venom suit away. Giant daemonic eyes starred at him before laughing, firing out a energy blast towards him!
(Why send Venom away when he could just retract himself into Augustus' body? Like he did with Spiderman.)

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers](Why send Venom away when he could just retract himself into Augustus' body? Like he did with Spiderman.)

[/QUOTE]
(sorry, i meant away from the spot so he didn't blast him!(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back