• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Then

The amount of Avengers that weren't already dealing with things elsewhere was slim, thus Connor felt he needed to head to Japan as well. Connor's primary plan had been to work and coordinate with the local authorities and such to keep the people safe and keep everything contained, or be as useful as possible.

Now

The blonde had been busy trying to set up some sort of communications area in Tokyo. (up for change if needed, only chosen cause it's the capital and that made sense.) A sort of forward base that could be used to help not only any Heroes who were helping but the military and authorities stay in contact. Information and getting that information to the right people was top priority. He'd been attempting, through much frustration and a few bouts of yelling mind you, to get a few computers plugged in to that same network system he'd been attempting to finalize. "Seriously should have just let Cass do this..." Connor grumbled as he fiddled with a few plugs and outlets above him.

He'd been amidst wires and on his back and under a table with a scowl when he felt the three story office building shake. Connor paused momentarily hoping he'd just imagined it, until it happened again followed by screams and a car alarm. That's when the network chatter went off the charts, between the bings of someone getting a message through the computer and the yelling over a short wave radio it became clear that another attack had begun.

"Worst timing, ever." Connor growled as he pulled himself from under the table, nearly tripping over a few wires wrapped around his foot. Sliding into an office chair he glanced at the screens, several locations were asking for assistance. All claiming that bright lights followed by monsters came suddenly.

"Another wave has started!" Connor called through the comm, "We'll need all hands on deck, Avengers Assemble!"

(Just going to tag everyone, I've lost track of who should have an Avenger comm or who is waiting this arc out, don't hate me.
xD )

@sitanomoto @AnnoDomini @Archon @LokiofSP @Emperor Of Embers

@Pyosimros @National @LucianGrey7971 @CasualDragon @Reaper

@GoldenChari @Raikou Kaminari @hudhouse @BeamMeUpScotty @Pyromaniac

@Niffumdren @MTchaos1134 @Lemoncakes @NerdyBirdy (And anyone I may have forgotten...)

Crono said:
Then
The amount of Avengers that weren't already dealing with things elsewhere was slim, thus Connor felt he needed to head to Japan as well. Connor's primary plan had been to work and coordinate with the local authorities and such to keep the people safe and keep everything contained, or be as useful as possible.

Now

The blonde had been busy trying to set up some sort of communications area in Tokyo. (up for change if needed, only chosen cause it's the capital and that made sense.) A sort of forward base that could be used to help not only any Heroes who were helping but the military and authorities stay in contact. Information and getting that information to the right people was top priority. He'd been attempting, through much frustration and a few bouts of yelling mind you, to get a few computers plugged in to that same network system he'd been attempting to finalize. "Seriously should have just let Cass do this..." Connor grumbled as he fiddled with a few plugs and outlets above him.

He'd been amidst wires and on his back and under a table with a scowl when he felt the three story office building shake. Connor paused momentarily hoping he'd just imagined it, until it happened again followed by screams and a car alarm. That's when the network chatter went off the charts, between the bings of someone getting a message through the computer and the yelling over a short wave radio it became clear that another attack had begun.

"Worst timing, ever." Connor growled as he pulled himself from under the table, nearly tripping over a few wires wrapped around his foot. Sliding into an office chair he glanced at the screens, several locations were asking for assistance. All claiming that bright lights followed by monsters came suddenly.

"Another wave has started!" Connor called through the comm, "We'll need all hands on deck, Avengers Assemble!"

(Just going to tag everyone, I've lost track of who should have an Avenger comm or who is waiting this arc out, don't hate me.
xD )

@sitanomoto @AnnoDomini @Archon @LokiofSP @Emperor Of Embers

@Pyosimros @National @LucianGrey7971 @CasualDragon @Reaper

@GoldenChari @Raikou Kaminari @hudhouse @BeamMeUpScotty @Pyromaniac

@Niffumdren @MTchaos1134 @Lemoncakes @NerdyBirdy (And anyone I may have forgotten...)
(I am both of those.)

Laxus

"You called? Captain Connor!" thundered Laxus's voice throughout the cities. The skies above Tokyo began to thunder and storm as Laxus made his arrival floating above the city in turmoil. He spotted 12 monstrous beasts as the cause so got right to battling one, or rather it just attacked him first. Laxus dodged a chunge of debris thrown at him by a kaiju, he descended from the skies toqard2 it cutting it's next debris ball in two with his sword as esoteric lightning flashed around him. A lightning bolt from the sky came down and struck the beast in the back while Laxus blasted it with a lightning sword beam from the front staggering the beast.

@Crono

En route to Kyoto

A group of 4 in a jet flying to Kyoto consisting of Shin, Raikou, Eli, and Ryu. After a while of receiving reports of the attacks Shin couldn't keep silent. Shin said "Damn, we can't leave them without some help from us. Kou and Ryu you guys go and assist, time to show up the Avengers." Raikou and Ryu then bailed out of the plane and headed towards Osaka.

"I'm surprised you're here Elsa, what were you planning on doing? Throwing snowballs at them?" Jordan said from behind Connor. Bee walked past him and took a leisurely stroll towards one of the beasts "Alright, I'll give you one chance to surrender peacefully...then I kill you with extreme prejudice"

Abbadon slinked into the large shadow of the building that had been created by the now glowing beast...this was going to get annoying real quick. The shadows from all around the beast started to converge on it and slowly blot out the light

@Crono @Raikou Kaminari

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I'm surprised you're here Elsa, what were you planning on doing? Throwing snowballs at them?" Jordan said from behind Connor. Bee walked past him and took a leisurely stroll towards one of the beasts "Alright, I'll give you one chance to surrender peacefully...then I kill you with extreme prejudice"
Abbadon slinked into the large shadow of the building that had been created by the now glowing beast...this was going to get annoying real quick. The shadows from all around the beast started to converge on it and slowly blot out the light

@Crono @Raikou Kaminari
The beast didn't even pay attention to Jordan, it continued about its rampage.

The beast fighting Abaddon wasn't dumb it kept back the shadows with periodic flashes of light that blew away the shadows. During the flashes it fired destructive light beams at Abbadon.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked at his now pierced hand and let go of Carnage. "Rude. And how am I supposed to know? I wasn't paying attention to the fight~" he said and slapped Mako in the face a couple of times "Stop ignoring me...ah, you said you had a favor to ask of me?" Jordan turned his attention to Augustus.
@hudhouse @MTchaos1134 @wiigamechamp
Mako did not respond as he was still knocked unconscious.

"Well...I tried..." Jordan held out his hand and same spear that had killed Augustus appeared. Jordan slowly got into a throwing stance and threw the spear at the creature. The spear screamed through the air, the energy within waiting to be released

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Well...I tried..." Jordan held out his hand and same spear that had killed Augustus appeared. Jordan slowly got into a throwing stance and threw the spear at the creature. The spear screamed through the air, the energy within waiting to be released
The spear went into the beast and then blew it's upper half to bits. Then suddenly standing there amidst the corpse of the beast was a figure that resembled a female ninja. Jordan or rather the Phoenix would recognize a resemblance to Psylocke as a fellow Psionic.

latest

"I should really thank you. The person from where my essence comes from had her latent potential awakened by the Phoenix." was Shurayuki said. Her hand went to her sword she briefly pushed it a bit out of its sheath and a psionic wave was released that shattered all the windows of the city block. It was a symphony of broken glass to welcome herself.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I'd say you're welcome but..." Jordan's spear appeared behind him floating in the air. "I'm almost certain you're evil~"
@Raikou Kaminari
"I the evil one out of the two of us....... AHAHHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!" She responded. She flicked the hilt of her sword and the skycrapers on either side of Jordan seemed to be split from their first floors diagonally causing them slide and fall down on Jordan.

Jordan looked up at the falling buildings and watched them collapse on him "Y'know..." he said from behind her after a few seconds "I'm getting a little sick of people saying that I'm evil. Honestly, you do what's best for the universe and humanity responds like a bunch of ungrateful brats~"

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked up at the falling buildings and watched them collapse in him "Y'know..." he said from behind her after a few seconds "I'm getting a little sick of people saying that I'm evil. Honestly, you do what's best for the universe and humanity responds like a bunch of ungrateful brats~"
Shurayuki didn't even bother turning around. "Do you think Humanity wants you hovering over their shoulder like a bored child? They find you all kinds of annoying, they don't even want you in existence and you don't belong among them." she said. "Who gave you the right play Officer universe? What your power? Then that makes you no better than those you eliminate in the name of what's best for the universe."

"Honestly? The right was given to the Phoenix Force by something more powerful...but me? No-one gave me the right...I. Took. It. I don't really care what humanity wants, I don't care what humanity thinks, I certainly don't care what you think. Love me, hate me, I have a duty to this universe, one I'll not shy away from because of how humanity feels." Jordan waved his hand dismissively "But enough about me, let's talk about YOU. Clearly you have some semblance of self awareness, so you know what you're doing. You try to wave humanity's dislike of me in my face but let's face it...I'm not the one killing them right now~ But I'm a decent guy so I'll give you the same chance I gave the beast...Surrender peacefully...or be erased from this universe~"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Honestly? The right was given to the Phoenix Force by something more powerful...but me? No-one gave me the right...I. Took. It. I don't really care what humanity wants, I don't care what humanity thinks, I certainly don't care what you think. Love me, hate me, I have a duty to this universe, one I'll not shy away from because of how humanity feels." Jordan waved his hand dismissively "But enough about me, let's talk about YOU. Clearly you have some semblance of self awareness, so you know what you're doing. You try to wave humanity's dislike of me in my face but let's face it...I'm not the one killing them right now~ But I'm a decent guy so I'll give you the same chance I gave the beast...Surrender peacefully...or be erased from this universe~"
"Do what you must and I'll do what I must." Shurayuki said with a smirk clearly playing Jordan like a fiddle. "We'll see just how far, your ideals take you."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan sighed and put his hands in his cloak pockets "Well then...in the words of Young MC... Bust a move"
Shurayuki simply walked away from Jordan as if she was ignoring him.

Also in Tokyo, Laxus rained lightning down on a kaiju. "Damn, going from all that power to this should've clocked in some rehabilitation training. I can get the amount of juice right." Laxus commented. One of the Kaiju swept a hand at him, Laxus flew over it and barraged the creature with several lightning slash projections. It responded by spewing acid which he evaded and let it fall on a nearby building. He then landed on its head and stabbed his blade in its head calling down a massive lightning bolt which blasted a hole through its chest killing it.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"That's what I thought." Jordan said and directed his spear at the Kaiju that was fighting with Abbadon.
"I am just going to continue raining evil upon humanity unchecked so there was really no reason in considering you important." Shurayuki commented out loud as several more building came crashing down to the streets.

"Why do the insanely hot ones have to be so damn...EVIL" Jordan took his left hand out of his pocket lifted his pointer finger. A small, concentrated beam of energy flew at Shurayuki.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Why do the insanely hot ones have to be so damn...EVIL" Jordan took his left hand out of his pocket lifted his pointer finger. A small, concentrated beam of energy flew at Shurayuki.
Shurayuki simply sidestepped the beam, she turned around and the building next to Jordan came crashing down. Shurayuki herself ascended higher into the air anticipating Jordan's next move.

Jordan looked over Shurayuki's shoulder "....I think you got him. Well you got a building...which might have gotten him~" Jordan looked at her and said in an almost completely amused tone "Who'd have thought that the Phoenix Force's one weakness was buildings being dropped on him~"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked over Shurayuki's shoulder "....I think you got him. Well you got a building...which might have gotten him~" Jordan looked at her and said in an almost completely amused tone "Who'd have thought that the Phoenix Force's one weakness was buildings being dropped on him~"
"No its that he is too human for his own good." Shurayuki replied as debris from the fallen buildings began to rise from the ground to converge on Jordan with the intent of trapped him in the ball of debris. Shurayuki herself was back on the ground.

"Oh no! Jordan's in big trouble!" Jordan nonchalantly jumped from debris piece to debris piece until the ball had been created with him standing on top of it "Ta-da!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Oh no! Jordan's in big trouble!" Jordan nonchalantly jumped from debris piece to debris piece until the ball had been created with him standing on top of it "Ta-da!"
Shurayuki held her smirk and pointed to the ball as it began to glow them explode in a giant purple energy explosion with the fragments of debris being blasted into a shower all over Tokyo, destroying the city even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back