• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
All of the avengers have settled down and had kids.

And Fury did too (which absolutely amazed Tony Stark.)

But they weren't the only ones. The villains also had kids.

Loki had a child, and now he is causing havoc on earth.

These new Avengers, all teenagers now, have to stand up against this new troublemaker, along with some new heroes and villains.

Can they do it, or will Loki and his child triumph?

((Check the OOC tab for the rules!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"god dangit...!" i growled.

^narrator^ Alex Flames, a boy who moved into the town when he was only 10 is now two weeks shy of his 16th birthday. no one knows but 3 years ago his parents where killed and his brother Marth Flames vanished! soon evicted from the family home alex has had to live in a allyway alone somewhat close to the legendary tony stark's house, well skyscraper. he's yet to find out he's got powers and is beat around in school. he's caught glimpses of tony's daughter but never got to say hello... as of now Alex is sewing new clothing for himself to get by as winter approaches. ^back to Alex^

"UGH!" i threw the sewing needle into the brick wall a bit as i pricked myself again. <this year's harder as my supplies are kinda dwindling...> i said in my mind. "no one gets how hungry you can get for company living alone like me." i muttered sighing.

@sitanomoto

Cassie sat at her desk in the Lab, goggles on and a small screwdriver in her mouth. "Hey Friday?" She called out.

"Yes?" A female voice asked.

"Could you hand me my blowtorch?" She asked with a mouth full of screwdriver.

"Here you go!" A robotic hand placed the blowtorch in front of her.

"Thanks!"

"Hey, Kiddo," Tony said, walking into the room. "You busy?"

Cassie sighed and took the goggles off and the screwdriver out of her mouth. "Not anymore," she said, standing.

Tony looked at what she was doing. "When did you become an expert on thermonuclear astrophysics?" He asked.

"Last night," she said, holding up a book next to her workbench.

Tony smiled approvingly. "That's my girl," he said, patting her on the shoulder.

Cassie smiled back.

(sorry I deleted the post, my computer is stupid)

Alex rushed through her house, running past her father, Clint.

"Alex, slow down, your gonna run me over."

"Sorry dad! Gotta go to my kendo class!"

"Ok!" Clint says, watching Alex run out of the house.

Alex then runs out of her house. Running past the Stark's, she decides to see Stark's daughter. She knocks on the door.

Moira was strapped into a metallic table, surrounded by a device similar to an MRI device. She could see nothing from the device but could hear the scientist in a balcony above her taking about the upcoming experiment. She was frightened, she didnt know what the had planned for her. Suddenly there was a whirling sound as the machine began to start and centrly there was a blinding light. When the machine finally stopped and the light finally turned of she felt a comforting warm sensation. When her eyes adjusted she realised why, she was on fire... Her entire body was on fire but she wasn't burning.... In fact she felt she could control it. She could hear the excited voices from the scientist about. However it seemed the comforting feeling was temporary replaced by hot seering pain throughout her body.. She screamed and howled her body now literally on fire in every way. She screamed for help but aside from paniced voiced from the scientist help came to late...

Moria woke in a startle, her breathing heavy if she had tear or sweat glands the would be trenched in both. She sat on an alley floor resting on a brick wall, dressed in a pair of old jean and hoody she found in her flight. She had been ruining from her lab for the best part of three day and exhaustion has taken her. She tried to regain he composure, slowing her breathing and tried to take in her surrounding. Were could she go? She was hardly presentable and any family and friend were long gone. She heard the voices of people entering the alleyway. When ever she had to do she had to get out of here. She forced herself to her feet and rushed away from the approaching people keeping her head low and covered in her hood.

[QUOTE="I am Shadow](sorry I deleted the post, my computer is stupid)
Alex rushed through her house, running past her father, Clint.

"Alex, slow down, your gonna run me over."

"Sorry dad! Gotta go to my kendo class!"

"Ok!" Clint says, watching Alex run out of the house.

Alex then runs out of her house. Running past the Stark's, she decides to see Stark's daughter. She knocks on the door.

[/QUOTE]
"Miss, the door," Friday said, pulling up a photo of who it was.

"I got it, Dad!" Cassie said. She ran down the steps past her father, into the elevator, and to the front door. "Oh, hey Octavia!" She said. "What's up? I thought you had kendo right now."

Arner had been banished to Midgard to learn some humility much in the way his uncle, Thor did. Currently, Loki, Arner's father was sitting in some Asgardian prison for a long list of reasons. Arner himself was in New York City, his Asgardian outfit attracted more than enough attention. He would need to find a change of clothes soon. Something caught his eye, Stark Tower, or was it Avengers Tower. Stupid name, they were more protectors than avengers. What were they avenging? Arner couldn't help but question midgardian logic. Still, it might provide him some idea as to how to blend in whilst banished to Midgard. Arner pushed the revolving door and entered Stark's building before approaching the help desk. A sharply dressed female was acting as concierge, Arner asked her "I'd like to speak to the one called Stark."

@sitanomoto @I am Shadow

Cassie caught sight of an... Interestingly dressed young man and felt her knees get a little wobbly. She walked over. "You want to speak to... Who? Me or my dad?" She asked, smiling. Her black Stark Industries t-shirt glittered with the little triangle in it.

Arner turned around to notice a girl, a midgardian girl, thought that was to be expected. She looked..cute. Wait, no, she looked absolutely disgusting, yep, that was definitely it. Arner replied "I was unaware there were many bearing the Stark name."

i woke up suddenly. "WHOA! what a nightmare..." i shook my head and stood up. 'science applies to swords!' i thought. 'if i learn more on phisics i can use my sword better...' a ida came to me! "lets see if i can actully talk to a stark industries scientist." i smiled donning a suit i made and after about 13 minutes i walked in the doors and stood at the reception counter and asked "may i please speak with a stark or scientist here ma'am?" i tried to look calmly at the receptionist unaware one stark was by me.

@sitanomoto

Demelza smiled and told the Gatekeeper to open a portal to earth for her and when he questioned if she had permission she nodded having lied she watched in awe as he opened the portal and she was sent to earth

A flash of light shone in the sky and a beam of yellow and white light touched down and Demelza appeared then the light went away as the Gatekeeper closed the portal she looked around and saw she was on the Stark tower

She went to the elevator and went down when the doors opened she called all throughout the floor she was on " Tony?! " as usual she was in Asguardian clothes holding her hammer her hair was light, fluffy and messed up like a cloud

@sitanomoto

Deadkool said:
Arner turned around to notice a girl, a midgardian girl, thought that was to be expected. She looked..cute. Wait, no, she looked absolutely disgusting, yep, that was definitely it. Arner replied "I was unaware there were many bearing the Stark name."
Cassie smiled. "Well, It's really just me, my mom, and my dad," she said, noticing his clothing (Asguardian) but wisely saying nothing. "Why?" It was interesting to observe his mannerisms and speech patterns, so might as well keep him talking.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Demelza smiled and told the Gatekeeper to open a portal to earth for her and when he questioned if she had permission she nodded having lied she watched in awe as he opened the portal and she was sent to earth
A flash of light shone in the sky and a beam of yellow and white light touched down and Demelza appeared then the light went away as the Gatekeeper closed the portal she looked around and saw she was on the Stark tower

She went to the elevator and went down when the doors opened she called all throughout the floor she was on " Tony?! " as usual she was in Asguardian clothes holding her hammer her hair was light, fluffy and messed up like a cloud

@Wild Born)

[/QUOTE]

"oh i just want a scientist here really... im to, non special to see tony or his family." i sighed looking a little down. "do you know a scientist i could speak to ma'am?" i said turning to the new girl, a sword hilt popping up from my left shoulder and the end a little out from my stomach to the right.

@sitanomoto

Moira walked through the city streets, keeping her head low as walked among other pedestrians, who seemed to be oblivious to her presence. She paused when the hud in her eyes sowed there was a problem, she needed a recharge and soon her system are diverting power from her arms to power her life systems. She needed an energy source but she needed find one. There wasn't any wifi to connect to the internet so she went to the local newsagent rummaging around the magazine for something useful. Then the name hit "Stark" though could have something to power her. She absorbed what information and rushed away before the owner made a fuss.

Demelza smirked " Yes my dad is Thor " she said and her hammer sparked a little when she heard him say what her father had told her Tony had said when they first met

sitanomoto said:
Cassie smiled. "Well, It's really just me, my mom, and my dad," she said, noticing his clothing (Asgardian) but wisely saying nothing. "Why?" It was interesting to observe his mannerisms and speech patterns, so might as well keep him talking.
Cassie, hearing another person say "Stark." Oh great. Dad's going to love this. She thought. "Hey, yeah, uh, My dad's a little busy...."

(@Wild Born)
It seemed like everyone was knocking on Stark's door at the same time. At this point though, it was obvious the Stark girl knew his Asgardian apparel. "I didn't realize Stark received so many visitors. I suppose know is as good a time as any to reveal my self. I am Arner Lokison, perhaps you've heard of Thor, my father's brother."

Finn slowly shuffled his way along the packed sidewalk, head held low to avoid meeting an awkward gaze but not low enough that he bumped into people constantly. With the imminent threat of bumping into an angry New Yorker he carefully picked his way through the crowd in a miserable attempt to get anywhere. In a way, New York was like a can of sardines, packed, smelly, and liked by a select few.

Walking past the entrance to the Stark Tower he paused for a moment and thought about all of the stories he had been told. He hoped that one day he could have something awesome happen in his life but for the moment the only thing he had to look forward to was his Japanese class at the library he was heading to.

He checked his watch and noted with surprise that he didn't have much time left before he got there late. Not that being late was a problem as only six people had signed up to take the course but he didn't want to keep everyone waiting. Turning away from the tower he hurried a couple of buildings down to the library, and before he entered he could still see the giant A.

Moira found her way to stark tower, one of the largest building in the city it was hard to miss. She spend sometime around the building, trying to think of a plan of action he doubted the would just give her what she needed. She entered a sort time later with her head low and a comfortable confident stride like she was meant to be there. She found a chair and sat down and tried to connect to hack into their network to see what she can found out.

Deadkool said:
It seemed like everyone was knocking on Stark's door at the same time. At this point though, it was obvious the Stark girl knew his Asgardian apparel. "I didn't realize Stark received so many visitors. I suppose know is as good a time as any to reveal my self. I am Arner Lokison, perhaps you've heard of Thor, my father's brother."
Cassie raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She said. "Yes, I've heard of Thor." She mentally put the pieces together. Loki! She thought, but relented from any sign of surprise. "So, why do you want to see my dad?"

@sitanomoto[/URL]
Cassie turned to Alex. "Well, I know where one is, but I'm pretty sure he's a little busy," She said.

"o-oh..." i looked at my feet "thanks anyway..." i walked out and punched a stopsign into the front doors shattering the glass door and i stood there suprised. "holy shit..." i murmured.

(@sitanomoto dont forget about SITW!)

Demelza chuckled a bit " Well funny story... I'm not actually supposed to be here " she said then added quickly " Good to see you Tony bye " she ran off to go see Cassie

Arner replied "I'd say I'm here to take over Midgard, but I'm not in a gaming mood so I shall elaborate. It seems banishment from Asgard runs in the family. The Stark name is one of the few Midgardians I have knowledge of. Also, my current attire is bound to draw suspicion. Consider yourself lucky, The Knight is one of the few Midgardians feared by my father's allies."

Cassie managed to dodge the flying glass, then she glared at Alex @GoldenCharizard4. "Dude! What is your problem?" She asked, then turned back to Arner. She smirked. "What did you get banished for? Playing with Thor's hammer?" She chuckled. "Sorry. Little attempt at humor. So," she twirled her hair. "You need clothes and a good place to sleep? I'm not sure Daddy dearest will want you to stay, considering that you are Loki's kid, but I can basically wheedle anything out of him."

Moira cursed security in the tower was tight, finding it difficult to hack through it and find what she was looking for. "Come one, Moira, you are a bad ass cyborg this should be second nature." She said in truth the her inboard system did most of the work, she wondered what her creators wanted to do with her to give her such systems. Thought were inturupted when something in her HUD caught her attention. "Haha, cotcha... Crap i tripped an alarm, have to move quick.... Thats it the arc reactor..." She got up and rushed towards one of the elevators.

i yelled, my voice pretty loud "i hate living in the streets when people like you stay here!" i grabbed my sword and touched the scabbards dragon and i got dimond indents all over my skin as the diamonds harded they formed into pitch black scales when i relized i saw many where staring at me. i stood there as they turned a gold hue and the crowd gasped. the doors to the tower was unblocked so anyone in there could see me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back