• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage approaches venom from behind."Did anyone see what happened while you were fighting with the spider?"
"We did. And Alistair somehow talked her out of it." Azazel said as Alistair shrugged. "I just one upped her with my life being crappier than hers." Alistair remarked as he got out of his suit. He has a very muscular build, and wore a shirt with the Punisher's emblem on it.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"We did. And Alistair somehow talked her out of it." Azazel said as Alistair shrugged. "I just one upped her with my life being crappier than hers." Alistair remarked as he got out of his suit. He has a very muscular build, and wore a shirt with the Punisher's emblem on it.

[/QUOTE]
"So what should we do now?"It said looking at venom.

MTchaos1134 said:
"So what should we do now?"It said looking at venom.
"We should assist the Avengers and their allies. Whatever is going in, we shall be there." Venom said to Carnage as he walked up to Cassie. "Ms. Stark. I know you may take me as hostile. But I assure you, I have changed my ways. Your family seems to have accepted my, but I seek peace with you, and your allies." He said as he stretched his mouth, and closed it. @sitanomoto @MTchaos1134

"Then don't become someone who's way I have to block." he responded, this was not good, being around her would only cause him trouble and he already had enough people ego wanted him dead. Which as weird, sure he had been am asshole but he was consistent and the ONLY person he had killed was Augustus...and even THAT didn't stick. Three part that troubled him was he couldn't take the power away from her without letting her truly become a host...and he wasn't doing that. No, his options were limited but neutral was still the way to go. "Try not to get yourself killed, there are quite the number of people on this planet that could make that happen." Jordan said and disappeared

After carnage said that it started changing forms with its new gift while waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"If I am to help them I would want somthing out of it,if not I'll just try not to hurt them."
Venom looked at carnage, and sighed. "You know, you sound just like your former host. Always doing things for rewards. I do good and don't get a damned thing!" venom exclaimed as Alistair stepped in front of him. "Cool it. You may be big and badass, but you are older than you feel." he said as Azazel walked to Cassie. "I have a feeling we won't be seeing Space Venom any time soon." He said, hinting at the Space Symbiote's demise by Carnage. @sitanomoto @MTchaos1134

Maul looked at finn, and spoke "We need to head back home. I fear the Avengers may need help." he said, not knowing about the Space Symbiote's death. He did feel genuine worry for his friends, but doubted some others longed for his return. @CasualDragon

MTchaos1134 said:
"At least I don't kill as much as him.besides,at least I am willing to help."
Venom glared at Carnage, and sighed, knowing he cannot win. "True..... but I am passed all the murder..... and meaningless violence. All that has taken its toll on me, as you can see by my wretched appearance." he said as he held his arms out in a T formation, showing all the exposed muscle, and the exposed facial muscles around his right eye.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Venom glared at Carnage, and sighed, knowing he cannot win. "True..... but I am passed all the murder..... and meaningless violence. All that has taken its toll on me, as you can see by my wretched appearance." he said as he held his arms out in a T formation, showing all the exposed muscle, and the exposed facial muscles around his right eye.

[/QUOTE]
"What surprises me is that we don't get scars,or at least as far as I know,so are you still using your dead host?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"What surprises me is that we don't get scars,or at least as far as I know,so are you still using your dead host?"
"Yes..... I am dying because of it. I came here to make ammends to the Avengers before I pass.... I am weak, and I am not as agile as I used to be...." Venom said with a sigh, as he looked at Carnage. "Brock has been dead for years, so I feast upon the small mammals for energy... but it is not the same as a live host..."

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Yes..... I am dying because of it. I came here to make ammends to the Avengers before I pass.... I am weak, and I am not as agile as I used to be...." Venom said with a sigh, as he looked at Carnage. "Brock has been dead for years, so I feast upon the small mammals for energy... but it is not the same as a live host..."

[/QUOTE]
Why not get a new host? I know you probably don't want too but,if you did it would be one person so you can save many."

hudhouse said:
Augustus was freed from his prison, and as such gave off the most horrific smile in Mako's direction. He roared out, "You will freeze no longer!" His tongue flew out, attempting to snatch him up once more to pin him down!
Mako teleported out of the way as he reappeared over Augustus and threw ice kunias at him.

wiigamechamp said:
Mako teleported out of the way as he reappeared over Augustus and threw ice kunias at him.
Augustus had doubled in strength as he reached his Stage 3 form. He slammed the ground so hard, lava exploded forth to swallow Mako and his kunai! He snarled, "You should try something other then ice..."

MTchaos1134 said:
Why not get a new host? I know you probably don't want too but,if you did it would be one person so you can save many."
"I cannot find a host competent enough to satisfy my needs. They would either die, or just simply descend into madness." Venom said as he coughed up a hunk of blood. "I am falling apart at the seams... How funny...."

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"I cannot find a host competent enough to satisfy my needs. They would either die, or just simply descend into madness." Venom said as he coughed up a hunk of blood. "I am falling apart at the seams... How funny...."

[/QUOTE]
"You know we can just take full control and just use them as bodies?Though most Symboites don't do it beacuse they don't like it,and your probably one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"You know we can just take full control and just use them as bodies?Thiguh most Symboites don't do it beacuse they don't like it,and your probably one of them.
"Grrrr. I have done it to Spiderman..... and that is how I ended up with Brock. Spiderman did not want the power I gave him. Now I am just a husk of a dead man." Venom said as Brock's eye fell out of its socket.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Grrrr. I have done it to Spiderman..... and that is how I ended up with Brock. Spiderman did not want the power I gave him. Now I am just a husk of a dead man." Venom said as Brock's eye fell out of its socket.

[/QUOTE]
"Well sucks for you that there isn't another space Symboite for you to take."Carnage said as he split open his chest revealing he has no host and it is filled instead with itself.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well sucks for you that there isn't another space Symboite for you to take."Carnage said as he split open his chest revealing he has no host and it is filled instead with itself.
"Glad to see that you are one of the very few without a host." Venom replied, knowing that the Space Symbiote had no host as well, and had given Carnage the ability to live without a host.

"That is what my teleportation is for." Mako said as he teleported to a nearby rooftop. He formed an ice javelin as he jumped off the rooftop. He used this force of speed to teleport to the side of Augustus and and attempted to stab him with the javelin full speed.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Grrrr. I have done it to Spiderman..... and that is how I ended up with Brock. Spiderman did not want the power I gave him. Now I am just a husk of a dead man." Venom said as Brock's eye fell out of its socket.

[/QUOTE]

c785f32e6062b770875e9da2702e0dad-d37k4pz.jpg

Augustus's giant rocky body suddenly creaked like a over inflated balloon. The massive heart pulsed rapidly, until it exploded into blood. The giant monster fell to the floor, melting and decaying within mere moments of it's death. The space in front of Venom rippled, forming a hooded man that looked a thousand years old. He burned with cosmic energy strong enough to rival, nay even surpass Galactus. His eyes were heavy with burden, his pitch black hair strangely looking older then even white.

Augustus spoke, "Venom... I heard your little plight. If you require a host, we can make a deal I assume?"

hudhouse said:

Augustus's giant rocky body suddenly creaked like a over inflated balloon. The massive heart pulsed rapidly, until it exploded into blood. The giant monster fell to the floor, melting and decaying within mere moments of it's death. The space in front of Venom rippled, forming a hooded man that looked a thousand years old. He burned with cosmic energy strong enough to rival, nay even surpass Galactus. His eyes were heavy with burden, his pitch black hair strangely looking older then even white.

Augustus spoke, "Venom... I heard your little plight. If you require a host, we can make a deal I assume?"
Oh shit,for a second I thought you were coming over to kill us,thanks for not trying too."

hudhouse said:

"I will work something out.... at least with what little brain matter I possess with this husk." Venom said as he looked at augustus. "I am also wanting to make amends to the Avengers of this generation... for I have killed many in my prime." he added as he went closer to Augustus, one leg limp as he was forced to drag it along the ground. @sitanomoto @hudhouse @MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back