• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Infinity Wars Interest Check

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey friends! So I'm seeing the movie tonight and I know I'm going to love it (and probs be emotional cause that's what everyone says lol) but I would love to rp with someone! I'm looking for an MxF pairing. I really want someone to rp as Tony or Peter Parker for my female oc :) I can double too! I've had the most experience with Stever Rogers and Bucky Barnes!

I'm pretty active now because I just graduated college! (yay :D ) but now I'm bored as heck so I would love to get back into the RP swing.

I'm most active on Discord so if you're on there contact me at SerenaStark #8751

I can rp on this site as well. Just tag me in a comment below because unfortunately new PMs don't give me notifications!

Thanks so much friends and I'm really excited to get to rp with you guys!

Hi there, I've also recently watched Infinity War (Never cried so much in my life over a movie before TT~TT ) I'm am definetly down to RP with you!
I'm totally okay to double up also, I would just like to chat before hand and plan out a plot/ characters/ etc. I'm okay to RP on Discord too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back