• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet

demdo_demi

Back for more!
*Spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War (and major Ant-Man & The Wasp Spoilers in the RP itself, although no AMATW spoilers here! Read as you wish!)*

AVENGERS: INFINITY GAUNTLET

2 years have passed since the BATTLE OF WAKANDA; the war that shaped our future. Humanity has been plunged into an era of chaos across the universe. Countless civilizations have had to rebuild themselves after the infamous SNAP. To this day, many worlds have yet to find out why half of the universe had just vanished, and those worlds may never know. But the worlds that do know who is responsible for this destruction have begun searching for the Mad Titan.

THANOS is still out there, and many searchers seek vengeance for their losses.

The remaining AVENGERS have yet to leave Wakanda, as they realize countless countries will put the blame on them for this terror. Even 2 years after the Mad Titan Thanos snapped his fingers and erased half of the universe, our heroes still have not recovered from their personal losses. TONY STARK has returned to Earth, bringing along the adopted daughter of Thanos, NEBULA with him. Upon his arrival, he said farewell to the Luphomoid Cyborg, who began her quest to find Thanos and exact her revenge. Now, Tony is met with the disapproval of his nation and all nations and left with no choice but to contact STEVE ROGERS and the rest of the Avengers.

The Avengers must do something to bring half of the universe back...

...but what?

PLAYABLE ROLES:
(First come = first serve)
Tony Stark, Iron Man -
Steve Rogers -
Bruce Banner...the Hulk? -
Thor Odinson -
Natasha Romanoff -
Rocket, the Lone Guardian -
James Rhodes, War Machine -

HELLO THERE!

I'm Vermillion, but you can call me Vee! I'm a huge Marvel fan, and I'm sure if you're still reading this thread, then so are you! Avengers: Infinity War was an amazing film that blew my mind away, and while I won't spoil Ant-Man and The Wasp (Spoilers will however be in the RP itself), I really enjoyed the latest chapter as well! The Marvel Cinematic Universe is an ever-growing franchise (that JUST passed 17 BILLION dollars with 20 films, making it the BIGGEST film franchise in history!) and I think the series should be recognized more throughout forms of media outside of film. I've created this RP with every intention to come as close to an actual edition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as possible, so I hope that will definitely show throughout the RP itself!

Now the RP itself, while I've kept the actual plot for this RP very vague, that's partially for avoiding Ant-Man and The Wasp spoilers, and partially because I want you all to have the role of experiencing new twists and turns as the RP progresses just like if you were watching it in a theater! At the moment, I still haven't finished the story, but I can promise you that it will definitely shock you!
Could some familiar faces return? Are new heroes coming? New villains? Where IS Thanos? Will the Avengers win this fight or will they lose once again to the Mad Titan?

If by any chance I get interest in this, the earliest I plan on beginning this is the first week of August, however I have yet to come up with an official day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back