• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom avatar the last airbender

ranch dip

welcome to trash island
howdy! i'm ranch/randy, 18 and binging netflix in the midst of quarantine hell. looking for some OC a:tla, specifically pre-aang and full of the gray morality of the war and its impacts, as well as a more realistic depiction of the "good vs evil"? boy have you found the right guy

starting off, i only write m/m!

my posts range from 4ish paragraphs to like. nearly 10 i think? whatever ends up going over 4000 characters lmao. i'm a novella writer! i like getting into characters' heads with real-time development and decision making.

i've had an original character for a:tla for a loooong time now, and i've been dying to use him. he's essentially the unfortunate child of a fire nation soldier and a northern water tribe warrior, raised as a refugee in earth kingdom camps and towns before he discovered he could bend fire in front of some fire nation guards. he was taken from his mother and raised from there as a soldier being fed fire nation propaganda, with a serious advantage in infiltration missions bc he's the spitting image of his water tribe father

i have a more detailed backstory in a google doc that i'd be happy to send, but i'd absolutely love to put him into a pre-aang setting, or even during aang's arc when things start getting heated (hah puns)! whether you write canon or OC is up to you!

thanks for reading and don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back