• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_0005.jpeg

Hello there my friend and welcome to my ATLAB search forum!

Currently I am seeking fellow Avatar fans to converse and roleplay with. At the moment I am only interested in writing with people over the age of 21 as I feel more comfortable this way.

My roleplay style is literate and multi-para to novella and depending on how many characters I play I usually try to post at least 5 meaty paragraphs per reply. So I am seeking out a partner who also is into writing multi-para or novella style(sorry, not interested in one liners). Personally I am a pretty laid back person and always like to make my roleplay partner happy by fulfilling their desired pairings and ideas. So if you want your OC to have just one love interest or a harem, I am totally down for that. In turn I am hoping to find a partner who is also willing to listen to my ideas and desires.

Now, while I dont expect my every little whim to be catered too, I would like to find someone who also likes to make their writing partner's fantasies come true. Also I enjoy a lot of OOC chat shenanigans like coming up with plot ideas, gushing over our favorite characters and sharing cool pictures and fan art we find online.

A brief word of warning to the wise: I work long hours at an emergency animal hospital in the ICU so I may not always be able to reply on my work days but I am usually always free on my days off(Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays) to work on replies.

⋙ As mentioned above, I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. NO ONE LINERS PLEASE!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon(preferred) but if I play a character(s) for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly 🏳️‍🌈

⋙ I ADORE some good ol' angst and dark drama in my roleplays 💀

⋙ I prefer the characters be aged up

:bishiesparklesl: I’d also be interested in doing an AU and have some characters from Legend of Korra appear the Last Air Bender timeline:bishiesparklesr:

When it comes to canon characters, I can pretty much portray any canon but I will list the ones I have the most experience with below.

I can play: Aang, Sokka Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Hakoda, Jet, Suki, Admiral Zhao, June.
(Can also play the following characters if we do the above mentioned AU): Bolin, Mako, Asami, Kuvira, Amon, Varrick, Eska, Unalaq)

Looking for you to play: Zuko, Ozai, Sokka
(Would also be looking for the following characters if we do the above mentioned AU): Amon, Desna, Mako, Bolin)

If interested then please drop me a line by either replying to this thread or sending a PM.:bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back