• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

"She can heal wounds not return stamina or fix tired mussels." He said as he pushed the button. He actually hated the idea of going back down into the cave but he felt like he didn't have much choice. "Let's just get this over with so I can sleep and eat." He said as he patiently waited for the door to open. @Wolfette157

Opal gave a concise nod. “Be careful," She called after Shing and Chi. With them heading back down, she returned to Riichi's side. “You will have to let me help you now, because I wont want to halfway up the tunnel when we're both tired" She muttered, already aware of his stubborn pride. “Im Opal Gein, by the way." She added, suddenly realizing she hadnt introduced herself at all.

@NessieAlways @Wolfette157

Last edited by a moderator:
Ina full of rage literally tore through her enemies to reach the control room. She follow the scent of Jeng with bloodlust in her eyes. After a while she noticed some of the guards were taken out. She saw that none were killed, but nearly incapacitated. She glared at them and headed strait for the control room. She didn't take long to find them.

Without the long winded speech she quickly passed by the Avatar. She raise her claw up and charged towards the Masked Man. "Die!" She moved her claw in a downward motion hoping to gut him from his throat to his legs. She would pay him back for the imprisonment of her and her kind with his life. She made a promise and intended to kill him.

@too much idea @jamaicanviking

(well things are really chaotic now)

When the Avatar stormed into the command room, everyone but The Masked Man shrieked in fear. When they heard his threat, some crew member quickly lift their hands up in the air. The Masked Man can't really blame them, the sight of the Avatar in his infamous state would've scared the shit out of anyone.

He's not scared, thought. For if he did it means that he will be locked up somewhere with guards watching him 24/7... Maybe, but he cannot take the risk.

The Masked Man lifted his finger, giving the Avatar a 'hold on' sign in a rather comedic way. He proceed to take out his note and write something to the Captain, who is standing next to him hands on the air. The Captain took the note and read it, 'Call for backup', before nodding and reached for the radio and send some morse code to their friends.

The Masked Man lifted his finger again, as he took out a pocket watch with an ornate design and take a look at the time. It will surely take a while before these backup arrives, and it's up to The Masked Man to stall the Avatar and the rest of their unwanted visitors from ripping his throat or catching him.

Before The Masked Man could write another note to the Avatar, however, another troublesome guest ran into the room.

"Die!", the Wild Spirit say.

"Impolite." The Masked Man said, in his deep unnatural voice. Maybe he's having a hard time speaking because he's a mute. He took a step back and pushed his body forward quickly, bending the dust to push the Spirit away and out of the room. The Masked Man continued by gripping his hands and pull it backward, bending out the wall of the blimp to cuff the Wild Spirit's hand... or claw. "Cutting-into-conversation."

The Masked Man looked at the Avatar, shaking his head as if apologizing for getting distracted from their conversation. "Fight, roof."

Shin had been passed by the spirit too. Great. He made it to the control room and heard the Masked Man say to Jeng "Fight, roof." He then spotted the spirit cuffed to the wall. Sure, the spirit may have been able to cut it on her own, but Shin felt like he owed her one. He bent the metal back into the wall secretly so that it no longer restrained her.

Shin looked at Jeng, just as a few more troops (probably not backup) arrived into the control room. He looked at Jeng and nodded, then saying "Go, I'll take care of things here." He put himself into a fighting stance. He didn't want to use much more bending though, as he was already feeling a bit tired. He ran towards one of the men and grabbed his face, smashing it into the ground hard enough to knock him out.

The Avatar turned to Shin, nodding in agreement at his offer to stay behind. Were Jeng in control over his own faculties, he likely wouldn't have agreed to a fight on the roof. In fact, he probably wouldn't have gotten on the airship in the first place. Alas, he wasn't in command; the Avatar state was. "Very well," Jeng said, returning his attention to the Masked Man. "We shall take this dispute elsewhere." Immediately afterwards, he shot Ina an icy glare with his white glowing eyes, giving her a clear warning not to interfere. "Do not test me, spirit. You will get your revenge, but not today." Jeng looked at the Masked Man expectantly, waiting for him to lead the way; he wouldn't risk going first and getting deceived.

@too much idea

The Masked Man nod. He believes that the Avatar will not stab him on his back, he is a honorable man after all. As The Masked Man walked toward a small stairway leading toward the blimp's roof, he thought that he is now one of those Villains who are either brave or stupid enough to challange the Avatar into a one on one battle.

Unlike them, he doesn't have a big ass meteor to double his power or a big evil spirit to turn him into Dark Avatar. Just him.

Zaheer and Amon would be proud of him.

The Masked Man stopped his train of thoughts, as he opened the panel and climbed outside. Just like he have expected, it is windy and the air is full of sands and dust carried from the ground. Beneath him, steel. But he have to be careful not to bend too much or risk making a hole.

Opal slung Riichi's arm over her shoulder, putting most of his weight on herself. She pointed to the tunnel Jeng, Shin, and the spirit had disappeared down. “This way. Keep your ears open, there shouldnt be anymore guards down here, but we cant be too careful." She said, talking to Nami. “When we get out, we head for the treeline. There will be a little cover there while we wait for the other two. When they come back up we'll figure out the next step." Her words were clipped softly, much like orders in the military sounded. But in reality, she was winded from the amount of fighting and running and the stress of feeling trapped underground. Her steps were as purposeful as ever, but a soft thud could be heard; the additional weight and lack of energy made her footfalls audible. As she entered the smaller tunnel, the claustrophobic feeling returned, urging her forward.

@NessieAlways @Wolfette157

(@jamaicanviking Did Jeng ride Terra here? I can't remember and its hard to look back on my phone.)

Nami listened to Opal's orders. They sounded like orders from the military, short and precise.

She follows Opal towards the hall that she had pointed to which was the one that the Masked Man, Jeng, Shin and the spirit had went down. She kept her ears open, listening for any footfalls other than theirs and tried to make her's as quiet as possible.

-----------------------

"Okay." Chi says quietly to Shing. She stood staring at the two metal doors and waited for them to open. They did. She looked down the cave-like corridor and then to Shing, giving him a reassuring smile. She knew he hated going back down here.

"Ready?"

Riichi

His vision was starting to get hazy as he pushed on through the fight. Riichi kept going however. He wasn't about to collapse in the middle of battle especially fighting alongside a girl. A bright light took Riichi's focus. He looked back towards the tunnel just as the girl expressed her concern. He wasn't exactly sure of what was going on until he saw the Masked Man running away. Anger filled up through Riichi as he saw the man that had taken him captive. Riichi tired to run after him, but didn't make it very far seeing that he was barely holding up. After running for a few feet, Riichi returned to the girl and fell on his knees completely exhausted. He closed his eye for what only felt like a minute and when he opened them again there was a girl touching him with glowing hands. "What the-" He instantly recognized her as a water bender and rolled his eyes. Riichi would normally not let a healer touch him, but taking account his condition Riichi didn't struggle. In a matter of time Riichi began to feel a bit better. He wasn't completely at his 100, but he could at least put up a fight now.

Riichi was quietly listening in to the girl talk. She mentioned them freeing all the spirits and Riichi's mind went straight towards Jingi, his spirit companion. The reason he was here to begin with. Riichi stood up to approach the three people, but two of them left leaving only the girl from before and Riichi. As she approached him, Riichi grew angry at her demand of her taking care of him. Riichi was about to complain when the girl who finally introduced herself as Opal slung him around her shoulders. An idea came through Riichi. If he could pretend to be sickly for a while they'll leave him alone and he can finally get away and find Jingi. Riichi let himself be carried by Opal towards the tunnel taking into account what she was saying, but formulating his own plan.

Ryo

Ryo approached the end of the alley and came to a bit of a puzzle. He was almost sure he would have been jumped by Kol's gangs right now or maybe even see the man himself, but he was alone in the alley the only company he had was the sound gutter dripping. Ryo looked around for a moment for a clue or something, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe I'm in the wrong place After a few seconds Ryo gave up and began to walk away from the alley. That's when it happened. Like hail, people began to fall from the sky and in a matter of seconds, Ryo was surrounded. Ryo guarded himself preparing for the fight to come. Although he was ready to fight, he didn't know what to expect. He certainly didn't expect 8 people jumping off the roofs to "greet" him. Ryo remained silent concentrating on the gang members around him.

Nami watched as Opal carried the other person who was held captive. She felt rather inquisitive about him. Whilst healing him she hadn't felt any illness or serious harm throughout him, but yet he seemed limp and sickly.

"Opal?" She says in a soft voice. "I didn't seem to find anything wrong with him whilst I was healing him but he seems rather... sickly." Nami says as she gestures to the guy.

@Flutterby @NessieAlways

"Yeah we already cleared out the guards so let's split up. I'll go down the way the way where they brought the two poisoner and you go the way where we were." He said as he headed of to the said location. "Oh whoever is done first waits for the other." Without giving her as chance to reply he ran off despite his aching muscles. @Wolfette157

Opal turned her head to look at the waterbender, her chest rising a little harder than normal. Hearing her words, she looked at the man hanging onto her. He did seem significantly worse. “It's been a rough time recently, I suppose." She responded, giving a shrug. “We'll just have to watch carefully." She added, although she didnt really feel up to babysitting anyone. The fighter began to walk faster, worry for her Jeng stabbing into her thoughts. “That damn Masked Man had to run, right?" She muttered, her face showing nothing but worry. “At least all the spirits will be free. Go back to the spirit world or wherever." She added, trying to quell her own fears.

@Wolfette157 @NessieAlways

Shin had knocked out most of the guards that had come. He was feeling a bit tired, but he could still fight. He had taken so many out, he had lost count. Lucky for him he knew how to fight without bending. He knocked out a few more, but just when it seemed to be over, they just kept coming. "How... Many... Are there?!" He spoke between blows. He roundhouse kicked a few, he shoryuken'd another few, and he Rider Punched another few. "Just what... Do I have... To do?!" He yelled.

(@Flutterby I think so, yeah)

Following suit after the Masked Man, Jeng climbed out of the hatch as well, albeit much quicker. Just as he had expected, the roof of the airship was quite windy, though thankfully it wasn't a detriment to his ability to stand. The "battlefield" as one would call it, was quite full of dust and sand; the Masked Man was literally in his element, and unfortunately this put Jeng at a disadvantage. "Masked Man," he began in his supernatural voice, "you will now suffer the consequences for your actions against the Spirit and Mortal Worlds!" The Avatar flourished his weapon, and charged straight at the smuggler.

@too much idea

Now was the time to strike. As the gang members began to form a circle around the waterbender the Blue Spirit made his move. He took a running start off the roof and began a silent descent to the alleyway below. He kept his eyes open and focused on the gang-member nearest to the fire escapes.

5...4....3...2...1 He counted down in his head as he neared the penultimate level of the fire escape. The vigilante judged the distance rather quickly and threw his rope dart at the railing of the lowest fire escape level. There was a slight ringing as the spike and rope wrapped around the iron bars tightly.

The Blue Spirit gripped onto the rope twined to his left hand and aimed his arc at one of the hapless gangsters. He swung down fast and at the lowest point of the arc his coattails were a mere inch off the asphalt. There wasn't any time for the gangster to react as two steel-toed boots smashed into his sternum and sent him flying a few feet away. To the other combatants in the alleyway, it looked almost as if a black beast had suddenly descended and picked a grown man off the ground.

Li allowed for a single moment of shocked silence before standing up with his back turned to the others. He turned his head ever so slightly so that they could catch a glimpse of the mask of the Blue Spirit. The man grinned under his clay mask. He tugged sharply on the rope, allowing the rope dart to fall to the street. One down, seven to go - if the waterbender wasn't part of this whole mess. There was always a chance that this was just an ambush but Li wouldn't complain. Stuff like this was just too fun.

(Didn't get any notification. Weiiirdddd. Also, please please please finish the fight before this weekend for i just find out that my exam started next Monday D:)

@jamaicanviking (what weapon? Assuming it is a sword or something like that... :)

The Masked Man doesn't want to dodge and risk him self slipped and falls into the ground so he bend out the unnecessary cable around him to tie up the Avatar.

(Dang look at all this that happened. No notifications guys.)

Ina struggled to get free of the metal that held her captive. It should have been a easy feat, but she was still gravely injured from the earlier battle. She growled and coughed up black blood as she had her souls slowly begin to burn through the cuffs. She finally got out and fell to the ground coughing blood everywhere. She wiped her mouth and stagger to her feet. "My vengeance is yet to be exacted. I will not stop. It is my duty." She absorbed one soul and felt a rush of power flow through her. In a rapid dash she made her way through the hatch and up to the roof to watch the scene come into play.

The avatar was fighting against the Masked man. Clutching on to the roof she watched him give his heroic speech and rolled her eyes. She put her hand on the Avatar's shoulder and breathed heavily. "please let me be the one to take him down. It is my duty." She coughed out another pile of blood and sighed. Wiping her face she looked at him and then squatted to the ground and then dashed for the Masked Man. The air was a nuisance so she stayed low to the ground and charged from below. She stretch out a claw and bared her teeth. She wanted to kill him quickly and violently. Ina knew she didn't have much energy left to fight.

@jamaicanviking @too much idea

(EDITED)

(EDITED AGAIN)

The Masked Man was so busy bending the cables when the Wild Spirit appeared out of nowhere and crawling in a really fast speed at him. Her target is of course, his neck. He cannot let go of the cables, of this attack of his will fail and give the Avatar an opening to hit him... So the Masked Man threw a kick with his left foot, bending the dust and sand to give her a small push in attempt to throw her off board.

Jeng whacked the cables away with a swing of his staff, continuing his charge. Ina, on the other hand, decided to make her attack as well, which only succeeded in her getting pushed off of the blimp's roof. With Ina's plight forcing his hand, Jeng slid down the side of the blimp after her, silently cursing her for her carelessness.

In order to stop himself from falling, Jeng impaled his staff into the airship; taking advantage of the added momentum, he grabbed Ina’s arm and swung her back towards safety. With her now saved, Jeng tossed himself back onto the roof of the blimp, taking his staff back up with him.

The sand on the roof made Jeng’s landing a little more slippery than he would have liked, and he found himself having to use his staff once again to stabilize himself. This, however, gave the Avatar a rather ingenious idea: if the Masked Man could use the sand to his advantage, why couldn’t he? “Spirit!” he barked, “Use your flames to melt the sand!”

@The Suspicious Eye

Ina was pelted with the dust, and was nearly thrown off the ship. She was lucky enough to dig one claw into the side of the ship before falling. She coughed up a large amount of black blood and turned to the Avatar. "I'll try avatar, but know this kill is mine!" She pushed off the side of the ship and rapidly ran up the ship headed towards the Masked man once again. She balled her hands into fists and stretched out her arms to her sides. Long blue flames flew out of them. This fire may have been blue but it was much hotter. Nearly approaching white levels. She burned even brighter and shot it toward the Masked man.

Moving her arms around slowly she pulled the flames to move in a circular pattern. Preventing him from escaping and intensifying the heat to 1700 degrees Celcius (Which is what is needed to turn sand into glass. Oh how I wish I were a fire bender.) She moved her hands in a circular motion and the sand began to solidify and warp into glass. She coughed up more blood, but continued with her work. Hopefully the avatar's plan was quick.

@too much idea @jamaicanviking

(gtg studying so i'm dragging this, sorry guys)

They actually burn the sand. It's turning into ash but with flames on it The Masked Man can't really bend it away. The strong gust of wind is not helping, for it blowing the fire at him. The Masked Man was starting to considering making a big hole below him to ran away but there is at least one intruder inside. He's cornered... Or at least that what he thought until he heard the sound of engine.

That black small airplane comes out from the cloud. His subordinates sure is stupid, for requesting an airplane instead of a blimp. In the current condition, the only one who can run is him. But oh well, he's sure that this blimp crew member know the risks of taking this kind of a dangerous job.

The Masked Man saw the pilot waving at him and soon, a cable was thrown overboard. The Masked Man jumped out of the burning roof and bend the cable to him, grabbing it right before he falls too far. The airplane quickly descend and moving away, knowing this The Masked Man decided to give the Avatar one last 'gift'. He quickly bend out the roof's surface, ripping it off and exposing the fuel pipe. There is an explosion followed by fire when the pipe comes into contact with the spirit's fire, and the blimp started to descend in a very fast speed.

Shin took out the last of the troops, and got a few seconds of rest, but just then, he felt an explosion cause the blimp to shake. Shin ran to see how the other two were doing, but the blimp began to tilt. He quickly bent himself some metal shoes so that he could walk on the metal surfaces, but the dust on the roof didn't let him attach there, so he just poked his upper half out of the hatch leading to the roof. He saw how close the ground was getting to the blimp. "Hey, Avatar! I need some help! I think we can at least slow this thing down if we work together!" He cried out to the Avatar, who may not have heard him because of the speed of the blimp's descent, and the fact that the wind was causing it so that he couldn't yell as loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back