• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

"Admit what? I'm not weak spirit." Shing spat as he glared right back at Ina's blurry figure when the smaller helped him up he didn't thank it and just stood up on his own. When he stood up he brushed himself off and kept his back to Ina. "Nothing is wrong, other than the fact that you are talking to me. I think my ears are on the verge of bleeding." He muttered being more venomous then usual. "We got the baddie right? Can we go now or is there something we have yet to do that needs our attention?" He asked ignoring Opal and the small spirit that asked if he was okay.

@The Suspicious Eye

Jeng wiped his hands together satisfactorily, getting up from his crouching position in front of the ringleader. "We've still got some work to do here. Like the Chief said, we need to search around a little. Check for clues and stuff like that." Granted, he was no private eye, but how hard could it be to find a ledger or something? "Someone keep an eye on him until reinforcements arrive. The airbender, too." Jeng then nodded to Chen. "Let's go, Chief."

@too much idea @Peaceswore @Runakei

Last edited by a moderator:
@jamaicanviking

Huh, so the airbender is not his friend... yet. Fei thought, as she heard how Jeng asked someone to keep an eye on the airbender. Now since the ringleader doesn't look like going to cough out the information they need, Fei agreed with Jeng cutting the chase and snoop around on their own. There got to be clues. Fei approached one of the troupe members and asked about the ringleader's office, which is located behind the circus.

The ringleader's caravan is rusty, just like most of the caravan the circus owned. The door is locked, but with metalbending everything becomes easier. Fei pushed open the door and greeted by chaos. Food leftover everywhere, papers and envelope lying around on the floor, empty bottles and cans of alcoholic drink. And oh, the smell! It reminds Fei of when she is still a newbie in the force, being ordered by her captain to go inside a sewer and give chase to a pickpocketer.

"... Shall we start?" Fei whispered.

Opal bit her tongue as Ina and what appeared to be a smaller Ina stepped in to deal with Shing. Stubborn, stubborn boy. She had a feeling his problem wasnt strength, but spiritual, and here was a friendly spirit that seemed to be part of a once-god, and he had to go and be rude. She rolled her eyes, and glanced at Jeng as he spoke. "I'll hold down the fort. Go play detective, but be careful."

She glanced at the airbender nearby, and then moved a little bit toward the ringleader, glaring at him for good measure.

@Peaceswore @The Suspicious Eye @jamaicanviking

Flutterby said:
"I'll hold down the fort. Go play detective, but be careful."
"You know us," Jeng started as he followed after Chen, "we never do careful."

After a bit of walking, the duo finally found the ringleader's office of operations, and Chen set about opening the locked door. The stench that released from the inside was almost unbearable. "Oh, man," Jeng gagged, pinching his nose shut. "And Mom thought my room was messy." The Avatar walked into the room reluctantly, kicking away the useless junk sitting on the floor. He began rifling through the filing cabinets, trying to find anything indicating a trade or sale. "You'd think a business owner would take more care of his office, yeesh." Come on, you slimy bastard, where'd you hide the business crap? Jeng thought to himself.

@too much idea @Flutterby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back