• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar/Legend of Korra RP?(OC/Canon)

DuchessAnyaxx

Hello!
I haven't had much luck finding partners for this fandom but I'm hoping to find some here! I'll be quick and straight to the point, I currently have been binging the Legend of Korra series as of late and have been craving a few based RPs. Ideally I'm looking for something long term and while I would want to use a few of my OCs I've made, I'm also happy doubling or playing multiple characters including canon characters. I am looking for semi-lit to literate partners who can at least write out 1-2 paragraphs per reply and has no problem brainstorming plots and stories for us to write out who is open to a canon x OC ship or doubling/multiples (unless we do a canon based pairing I really enjoy).
I am happy to role-play here or on a different platform but please do comment or send me a PM if you would interested in potentially plotting something with me!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back