• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

Posting my char!

It's like, super small, but I had no time yesterday, and I did it for 23 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
does peeps get cast out if they cant bend? i mean im pretty certain not everyone in the northern water tribe can bend :P

aside from that fact (that major fact mind you) the rest of his bio seemed fine 

does peeps get cast out if they cant bend? i mean im pretty certain not everyone in the northern water tribe can bend :P

aside from that fact (that major fact mind you) the rest of his bio seemed fine 

No, he wasn't cast out - he was just renounced from the family, because he is a sole heir, and suddenly can't bend.

well thats what i meant, they renounced him because he couldnt bend? but theres a bunch of peeps that cant bend right? is that common practice?

well thats what i meant, they renounced him because he couldnt bend? but theres a bunch of peeps that cant bend right? is that common practice?

It's an aristocratic family, in which (as I believe are in all high class families in both water tribes) are some techniques of waterbending passed down to the heirs (which in this case is Kalyke). Because of Kalyke not showing signs of bending, parents got extremely mad (since he was basically trying to learn waterbending from teachers for his whole life in the tribe, and teachers had to be paid), to the point that he was renounced from the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one seems pretty interesting to be honest, is there a character sheet..? I dont think I can find one but I might just be blind lol xI also its alright if my knowledge of avatar is a little rusty?

There is no char sheet - you need to make one yourself.

As for the knowledge I think you should have at least medium knowledge of avatar's universe.

Alrighty then, Also uh...Seeing that there's been a little development in the rp section...can I get a review of what has happened so far please?

Well, I'm gonna call it a night,  hopefully someone can give me a recap of what's happened so I can try to do something when I wake up, please and thanks.

Also, where are you currently are? I just wish to join in, but i clearly am far away from wherever you are.

Alrighty then, Also uh...Seeing that there's been a little development in the rp section...can I get a review of what has happened so far please?

There were peace talks at Ba Sing Se , but the Dai Li captured all the representatives, including the Avatar herself (@Thalia_Neko). Right now, Ketu (@Randomfella) and Shogen (Me) are trying to think of how to bust her out, but are unaware that Zhen (@Kenzo Raxon) is escaping with her already (not sure how that will work out but we'll see). Almost everyone else is either fighting , hanging around the Foyer, or are captured themselves.

The best way to join in right now would would be having your character already resent at Ba Sing Se in the upper ring for the peace talk, as that is where most of us are already at. You don't really need to worry about your character's social status at this point, after all, my character got in. (Although, come to think of it, he had the excuse card of being with the avatar).

@MyNameIs___ @IndigoBlue

Both of your characters are basically accepted :)  Im just iffy on the water tribe wanting to disown and kick out someone just because they couldn't water bend. Thats the only thing I really find all that strange, and still need @CactusJuice to comment on it. :)  Pleasee Cactus x3

Truthblade gave a pretty good recap, but if you still have questions, Ill answer them. :)

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Kalyke is a calm, quiet, yet fierce person. He doesn't follow the rules, because he doesn't understand why the rules are even here[/COLOR]

@MyNameIs___

I can tell Kalyke and Shogen are gonna get along juuuuuuust fine.

#sarcasm. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back