• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

@Dante Verren just in the LFG or here works. I don't think we'll get too many members.
@Divine_Stalker theoretically yes? If your character is the air itself I guess....oh *thought it was a joke*  :P
@Thalia_Neko Not 100% on that. I really didn't expect to get this many people this soon; I figured it'd be you and I for a while, and we'd just kind of figure out the plot together. I have a few ideas I guess, but I'd like to hear suggestions if anyone has them. (For those who don't know, I'm new).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we are ignoring Aang and Korra canon, so we can do some recycled plots from those, like you mentioned before Cactus, the Earth Kingdom sort of being conquered and what not

Yes, more or less, but Im thinking about adding some of the same chars in, like Kyoshi, and Rouku, just for simplicity sake. Yay for waterbending!

Name: Houyan

Position: Daughter of a merchant

Personality: Houyan’s personality is just like fire. One moment she is calm and peaceful the next she is an uncontrollable rampage.

Desc: Houyan has long brown hair that she keeps tied up. However hat doesn’t stop some of it from falling in front her eyes every now and then. Her skill is a pale white and she has sharp brown eyes. She is also almost always accompanied by her pet fire ferret which she has named Wu

firebender_kaoru_by_puppeatster.png

Likes: Fire, warmth, food, Fire ferrets, cute things, and the smell of anything burning.

Dislikes: water, cold, storms, and the dark

Strengths: Houyan is skilled in the use of firebenidng particularly the use of fire made weapons. Her preferred use of fire bending is to form two rings of fire (One in each hand) that she uses to perform close quarters combat.

Weaknesses: She is not strong in other forms of bending and has not managed to use blue flames or lightning, also she is completely useless in pitch black darkness.

Bio: Houyan was born to a merchant family. She group up in the firenation capitol until she turned nine. In the firenation capitol she was trained in the art of business and even had a firebenidng teacher. She instantly found a fascination with the use of fire to create objects. More importantly she found she could create rings of fire and combine them with her natural physical fitness and use them to fight.

At the age of nine she moved to the earth kingdom with her family and traveled all around. She would practice her firebending whenever she had a chance but she was never able to advance farther then improve the techniques she had already learned. In Ba sing se she found a baby fire ferret wandering around and they bonded. She named him WU and for the next two years he would become her faithful companion.

Bam finished my character

Same here also what's the water tribe that guards the moon?

I have a pic in mind just need to know the water tribe is all. Haven't seen Avatar in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture for Futeki just kinda called to me, when i saw it, i knew exactly the character i wanted to make lol

So something like "Our story begins in a slightly different four nations. In this world, the Earth Kingdom caught wind of the Fire Nation's aggressive plans long before they took action. In fact, this greatly benefited the Earth Kingdom as it united them under the Earth King's rule, and they quickly erected defenses. Ever since tensions have been high between the nations, and the Air Nomads arranged various peace talks. All seemed to be going well, and the next peace talk was to take place in the great city of Ba Sing Se itself; they were to talk about lowering the Earth Kingdoms defenses. In fact, the Earth King himself was very excited for this peace talk. However, unbeknownst to the him or the other nations, the Dai Li had other plans. They had greatly expanded their influence throughout the Earth Kingdom, and a coup was about to take place." ? How does that sound guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back