• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

You're correct i'm a arrow in motion going with currents of the winds is all. So why would I ever compromise such power for the reasons of those cannot understand conflict.

Yes, Yes, I get it. You think you're "enlightened" and we aren't, so you think you can just ignore us and do whatever you want in another person's rp. Keep in mind I'm not saying I think you should get your OP, out of place, powers; I'm just saying I realize you can't be reasoned with, so I guess we'll just have to ignore your char in the rp like you've been ignoring us. I might not be able to kill 40 elite troop with a sword or 40 deadly predators with a bow, but ignoring people is one thing I can do. I guess we'll just have to figure out a way for @Divine_Stalker to join the group w/o you at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think theres any way to kill 40 bears. XD Thats absurd. Not even with a machine gun would that happen. A bomb might even have some live.. XD

How about this then. This is not your world. Your beliefs do not conquer here. No matter what you say, there are rules in the rp. You are not above us. You are a human. You can get offed in any second like we can. Don't put yourself above anyone. I don't care what belief you think of. I could care less about your Buddhist beliefs, especially if it makes you selfish and make you think you are above others. And if you are above others, shouldn't you treat other people's rules with respect? Wouldn't you want to to show kindness and spread the right word, instead of looking like an iliterate idiot who we can barely understand?

@Ruler of Inferno

How about this then. This is not your world. Your beliefs do not conquer here. No matter what you say, there are rules in the rp. You are not above us. You are a human. You can get offed in any second like we can. Don't put yourself above anyone. I don't care what belief you think of. I could care less about your Buddhist beliefs, especially if it makes you selfish and make you think you are above others. And if you are above others, shouldn't you treat other people's rules with respect? Wouldn't you want to to show kindness and spread the right word, instead of looking like an iliterate idiot who we can barely understand?

@Ruler of Inferno

I'm to be mindful never compromise of your weakness,as my own Kensho & Satori is born through battlefield clarity. So anything that destroy noble truths pertaining to anything I study. The eightfold & noble four truths must be allowed to become one with everything that is the universal will. Also that's a label of the simple minded real strength come from discarding Jinkai concepts as whole. That is why my own Kensho will always advance forward. I know suffering better than anyone it's plain truth. When you see a wrong always right it till becomes what it should be. I'm doing what should be done shedding light on what you call limits. Shed them in order to get past the five aggregates. Never entertain other's rule that do not meet the universal thus means no denying real warrior concepts. Battles was never meant to be fair understand that being able to walk through one means you knowledge granted such a victory. So really shed Jinkai now in order to get me to some peaceful terms.

I dont think theres any way to kill 40 bears. XD Thats absurd. Not even with a machine gun would that happen. A bomb might even have some live.. XD

Really in the way the world is conflict excelling. Many with proper knowledge also power in all sense. Can get this done my inner circle of friends/comrades irl. This is easy thought to say & execute. So realize that toy may have limits,we don't as we're able always win. Due to one thing pure simple knowledge. Again you have no friends in MI,or combat fit do you? Alot of weapons systems can get such a task done. So please realize that anything is possible to those who've awakened to the truth. Are not bound by illusions of limits that Jinkai grants weak willed people any merit to say such a farce. One they accept limits that is all I need to say. Shed them now and you'll see killing basically a small platoon =40 is simple matters. Take out the leaders not officer target the NCO's that lowers 25% right there. The ranks lose formation meaning any method based on order is now not possible. The general must always take advantage of this. Sun Tzu art of war a must read. Shambala translation is best. 

So, what your saying is, that this "Gavin" can kill 40 bears each with one arrow, all while they charge him? 

One arrow your assuming I said that wrong. Again I've seen him yes fire three at once. If uses his compound bow making his already deadly marksmanship better. Also granted those parameters knowing terrain is something to know. Bears are beasts is all again I'm sure granted his parameters would adjust. I mean that's life which is conflict means simple power cannot be ignored stop. 

Really in the way the world is conflict excelling. Many with proper knowledge also power in all sense. Can get this done my inner circle of friends/comrades irl. This is easy thought to say & execute. So realize that toy may have limits,we don't as we're able always win. Due to one thing pure simple knowledge. Again you have no friends in MI,or combat fit do you? Alot of weapons systems can get such a task done. So please realize that anything is possible to those who've awakened to the truth. Are not bound by illusions of limits that Jinkai grants weak willed people any merit to say such a farce. One they accept limits that is all I need to say. Shed them now and you'll see killing basically a small platoon =40 is simple matters. Take out the leaders not officer target the NCO's that lowers 25% right there. The ranks lose formation meaning any method based on order is now not possible. The general must always take advantage of this. Sun Tzu art of war a must read. Shambala translation is best. 

Is it just you taking on the platoon?

One arrow your assuming I said that wrong. Again I've seen him yes fire three at once. If uses his compound bow making his already deadly marksmanship better. Also granted those parameters knowing terrain is something to know. Bears are beasts is all again I'm sure granted his parameters would adjust. I mean that's life which is conflict means simple power cannot be ignored stop. 

Why dies everything involve you so Perfect? Oh, I can do this in this rp because I know of these concepts. Oh, my friend could easily take 40 bears. That's child's play. I HIGHLY doubt you actually know any of those, and same goes for your "friend Gavin".

Why dies everything involve you so Perfect? Oh, I can do this in this rp because I know of these concepts. Oh, my friend could easily take 40 bears. That's child's play. I HIGHLY doubt you actually know any of those, and same goes for your "friend Gavin".

If it's my time to go then it's I accept & smile in the face of death is all. You're free to think that way but again Gavin knows more about Archery than me. I know eastern philosophy. Thing is  most things are child's play. That's a fact it's all in your parameters of approach conflict or competition. Conflict with 40 bears is a uphill feat,requires patience & well thought out stratagems. Did I say easy no you're implying yes but I never said it. The greater a challenger in life is well worth it seeking truth.  So I know these concepts quite well in matters of conflict. Again like I said shed any Jinkai attachments you've got on limits is all.

Is it just you taking on the platoon?

Pretty much taking out the NCO's disrupts any ranks & communication as unit. Never go after the officers the NCO has more knowledge of the unit as whole. Based on day to day interactions. Once that happens slowly pick them off. Attrition is the tactic used here understand. 

Pretty much taking out the NCO's disrupts any ranks & communication as unit. Never go after the officers the NCO has more knowledge of the unit as whole. Based on day to day interactions. Once that happens slowly pick them off. Attrition is the tactic used here understand. 

And after you have either killed or wounded a Non-Commissioned Officer, the Platoon will then start opening fire onto your position until you're confirmed K.I.A.

And after you have either killed or wounded a Non-Commissioned Officer, the Platoon will then start opening fire onto your position until you're confirmed K.I.A.

Which is the battlefield is now to well if your read on Sun Tzu's art of war chaos now. Meaning they're ranks are broken,cohesion is now compromised. Making it easy to use illsionary tactics of the environment depending on the time of day. So alot of variables but again they now have fallen for your reality making it their own. The play to your tune it's quite simple as being a soldier that is why I know 40 bears would die to M240 B. 7.62 mm firing about about  200 rounds a minute would end them ripping them to shreds. The 50. well is as you say OP I call it insurance as about 200=- 500 rounds a minute ends them. The 50. is well staple since WWII a AA weapons systems.  I'm being nice with this instance as you're not making judgement, your free to but again I'm right 95% of the time. Granted I think of 1000 outcomes a minute via ten steps ahead. Most likely M4's depending on the unit fit and what they're signed for. They'll be on Semi as some will be on burst to create cover fire to send s a medivac for the NCO. That means you now focus on the S-6 personal who will be there with radio,focus on him cutting off communication with the unit,leaving them to fend on their own. So again this is how i would simply do it,as having been a soldier I know many think during down range.

Which is the battlefield is now to well if your read on Sun Tzu's art of war chaos now. Meaning they're ranks are broken,cohesion is now compromised. Making it easy to use illsionary tactics of the environment depending on the time of day. So alot of variables but again they now have fallen for your reality making it their own. The play to your tune it's quite simple as being a soldier that is why I know 40 bears would die to M240 B. 7.62 mm firing about about  200 rounds a minute would end them ripping them to shreds. The 50. well is as you say OP I call it insurance as about 200=- 500 rounds a minute ends them. The 50. is well staple since WWII a AA weapons systems.  I'm being nice with this instance as you're not making judgement, your free to but again I'm right 95% of the time. Granted I think of 1000 outcomes a minute via ten steps ahead. 

So, apparently, instead of command being placed on the soldier with the next succeeding rank, which would be anyone below Warrant Officer, and then take cover from enemy fire, they have weak moral and we instantly loose any form of co-operating amongst the formation.

Please stop arguing.  We already said we are going to ignore you if you continue like this, and so there is no point of arguing anymore. Doing so is just going to lead to more fustration (and possibly hurt feelings).

So, apparently, instead of command being placed on the soldier with the next succeeding rank, which would be anyone below Warrant Officer, and then take cover from enemy fire, they have weak moral and we instantly loose any form of co-operating amongst the formation.

This all depends on what the reality you've placed now or tactic used. I've seen it happen to many other units not my EOD unit 84th OD BN. Anyways because it goes back to the soldiering process that is variable on many levels.

Please stop arguing.  We already said we are going to ignore you if you continue like this, and so there is no point of arguing anymore. Doing so is just going to lead to more fustration (and possibly hurt feelings).

Like I care that's sounds like not a me problem. More like you problem so yeah my knowledge should never be suppressed on any matters. I'm mindful of anyone's weakness do i have to accept them no. Unless you're in my inner circle then I accept that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back