• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

It's OP when it basically gives you super powers that make you so powerful you can kill everyone in the world your character is in. I cannot see how you think that it's not OP or wrong. This isn't a One Punch Man RP strength kind of does have to be limited, and it's a set world in which you can only have certain abilities. There's nothing enlightened or open minded about not being able to compromise.

That farce is weak compared to well strongest verse Saint Seiya. Yes there is as that's conviction to filter out weakness.  That's the way the world works the ones with power win as they have true knowledge is all. That is well something many don't grasp Jinkai is well just yeah weak in the terms of universal will. Also again I stated real concepts that many just don't get it's simple. Use the Maki No kamae posture to counter my Iai arts. 

That farce is weak compared to well strongest verse Saint Seiya. Yes there is as that's conviction to filter out weakness.  That's the way the world works the ones with power win as they have true knowledge is all. That is well something many don't grasp Jinkai is well just yeah weak in the terms of universal will. Also again I stated real concepts that many just don't get it's simple. Use the Maki No kamae posture to counter my Iai arts. 

We can't because it does not belong in Avatar. Absolutely NO ONE wants to play with someone who won't play by the rules. So that is why we are gonna ignore you from now on until you can get off the pride rock. And I wonder why I am still arguing with you.

We can't because it does not belong in Avatar. Absolutely NO ONE wants to play with someone who won't play by the rules. So that is why we are gonna ignore you from now on until you can get off the pride rock. And I wonder why I am still arguing with you.

It's called conviction is all. That's why again power is something never to be limited.

It's called conviction is all. That's why again power is something never to be limited.

No, to be frank it's called being disrespectful to your fellow rpers. We tried nicely telling you that you can't do that or have those abilities; none of those "arts" exist in the Avatar universe. You even were flat out told no by like 3/4 and the lead rper, but you refuse to listen. Do you not see the problem with that?

No, to be frank it's called being disrespectful to your fellow rpers. We tried nicely telling you that you can't do that or have those abilities; none of those "arts" exist in the Avatar universe. You even were flat out told no by like 3/4 and the lead rper, but you refuse to listen. Do you not see the problem with that?

Not at all as conviction to seek greater heights is all.

Not at all as conviction to seek greater heights is all.

So you don't see what's wrong with giving you character abilities he shouldn't have in a rp against the other rper's wishes? Then there is literally no point in arguing with you. You won't listen to us, and you some how see nothing wrong with your actions, so it's not like my words will do anything.

So you don't see what's wrong with giving you character abilities he shouldn't have in a rp against the other rper's wishes? Then there is literally no point in arguing with you. You won't listen to us, and you some how see nothing wrong with your actions, so it's not like my words will do anything.

THANK YOU!!

If you know like minded individuals then go rp with them lol. Because we're all like minded in the way that we want the rp to make sense and the universe to be at least similar to the canon. 

posted finally, ignore how she got to the upper ring so fast, frankly i dont really care XD

her beginning speech :O  note its going to be terrible lol

You're correct i'm a arrow in motion going with currents of the winds is all. So why would I ever compromise such power for the reasons of those cannot understand conflict.

By that logic, my character can just snap his fingers and make your character explode for an automatic win. Would you like that?

You do realize I've got Krane Hamon techniques that just counter such explosions. Also the haori alone would give me the win.  Raven's bestowing the haori's to us rose captains has a hidden property. Also realize life is not meant  to be fair in any matter.

This was mildly entertaining. I'm off to take on 40 bears now, because I'm in the Army so I have ultimate knowledge on how to fight a bear.

That would be fun with a challenge as i'll go with a old teacher. He bow hunts,also trolling won't help as that's just the true nature of power manifested in someone who has honed it.

So, skill in bow hunting = the required physical capabilities and skills to take on 40 deadly predators. 

>Cough<

Again it's so much fun to hunt but again Gavin is a skilled archer again knowing that means he takes lead in such a hunt. I mean well I prefer killing such prey with proper licenses & permits.Welcome to the world of conflict as many things happen,still such feats are child's play to those who push themselves beyond all words.

>Spluttering all over the place<

See Gavin knows a great deal about bows and well even showed me he art of the Japanese long bow. The stringing is different from any regular bow as the core to releases the bolt requires precise body position is all.  Again as many have no desire to see what the world is conflict that we all must adapt to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back