• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar (James Cameron) oc x oc search

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my search thread
Sky people cannot learn. You do not see.
Neytiri

Avatar The Way of Water  2022.jpeg

Well, Jake obviously did.
Anyways, once again, welcome to my search thread. I hope y'all are doing great.
Just a few things to start with, mainly: I'm currently only looking for an Avatar Roleplay and only one to two people maximum, as I currently don't have a lot of time and am also pretty tired. Basically, I'm currently in a similar situation to lying in bed and wanting to sleep but having this (writing) itch preventing you, haha

• Well, as you can see from my username, my name's Hiuly. Though I usually go by Rachel, Raven or Rae as well, so feel free to choose how you'd prefer to address me. I'm cool with anything.
    • I'm 19 year old
    • and a full-time student at high school again (it's kind of a long story)
    • I love ooc chat, getting to know the person who I'm writing with and making new friends is always fun
    • I'd consider myself "semi-literate", or generally I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs per reply, starters often being 3 to 5 paragraphs, though I always like to improve as well.
    • I‘m in CE(S)T timezone
    • My favorite characters are Trudy Chacon and Kiri.

download.jpeg
    You're not the only one with a gun, bitch
    Trudy

Last edited:
Whelp, just noticed the thread isn’t too mobile friendly… I mean it works but it’s weird. I don’t have time to fix it right now, but I’ll definitely do it later. Sorry for the inconvenience y’all :/

Hello! I’m interested, but I’m not too comfortable with this platform! Would you be comfortable using discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back