Avatar Colosseum: Attack the avatar above you!

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Because in this world, it's either kill or bed killed! =)

So, let's have some nice combat, shall we?

*is vaguely aware of how screwed my avatar is*

You can describe how you will attack the avatar above, try to defend from a potential attack, or team up with somebody else if you want. ^^

Have fun!

Bun-Bun viciously latches onto Phadia's arm, with their current slave owner attempting to pry them off. "Bun-Bun, no! I can't afford another law suit..."

Warboss Nukem uses Power Klaw on Bun-Bun! Iz ded 'ard killy. "Ah've got yer rool soot roight 'ere yoo stinkin' 'umie!" Bam! Punch to the face.

Oh, and just in case anybody's thinkin about attacking me... *Bribes anyone who tries hurting me with candy*

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna have fun, too!"

*throws a chain around you neck and begins squeezing while singing*

"Let's turn ya blue!" =)

*Plays this at full volume next to ear using magic orb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hacked scruffy's microchip so that your owner cant find him when he inevitably runs off chasing a squirrel.

Cirno completely freezes two dragons with one stone with an island-sized glacier, sitting completely clueless on the top of it and waiting for it all to thaw.

*Sticks long, pointy striped tongue down throat, choking you to death. My tongue wraps around your heart and stabs it.

*Sticks long, pointy striped tongue down throat, choking you to death. My tongue wraps around your heart and stabs it.

(Too bad infinite respawns are a thing for this thing, lmao)

Skip this post

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back