• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Benders Underground OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I dont like pestering anyone. Like most I put interest on hold for other rps. I dont want to commit to to many at once. And being a creator I know interest drops the more people wait

Ok, been patient long enoughish time for an update. we are waiting on characters on sullen sullen Orikanyo Orikanyo Physiicz Physiicz Luna_Silverwing Luna_Silverwing skycaptain skycaptain and RikuXIII RikuXIII before we begin. If you guys dont so signs of life by the end of the week (with the exception of RikuXIII RikuXIII as he only recently showed interest so allowed more time) i am considering you droppers.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen TenshuZninja TenshuZninja are golden in my books. You have my permission to pester the other to make the chars by any means necessary.
juyst continue on mate, kinda got my hands full at the moment, well, more like something thrust into my hands by an angry manchild, but hey, life.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki What’s the time between the alternate end of season 1 and when we start? The character that’s coming together is a former Equalist who had air bending awakened within them after a profound spiritual encounter, and I wanted to know what kind of time frame I have to work with.

So he has an earth bender power of blind sight despite being a none bender

Also how does learning the movements of a bending style do anything to protect him.

Then he is dancing about with no actual defensive or offensive ability given bending styles are meant for well bending over being effective self defense

But wouldn't the guru that teaches him both teach him the actual effective one instead of both with one providing no benifits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back